[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bant.jpg (24KB, 350x404px) Image search: [Google]
bant.jpg
24KB, 350x404px
Why can't we just have fun and play games? How come folks get lambasted for liking PlayStation over Nintendo, or Xbox over PC or whatever the case may be?

I like Nintendo. That's just what I like. Why is this wrong? Why would it be wrong for someone to like PlayStation better or to like Xbox better?

I mean, Nintendo is objectively the better company, so....
>>
Why are nintendo fans so insufferable?
Why don't you post this bait garbage on the active at all times 'why don't you have a switch' thread?
>>
>>378457607
It's not bait, aside from the last line (which is there for some goofs, idk, it's fun to poke the hive a bit).

But seriously, why is it wrong to like what you like? Some people thoroughly enjoy playing hardcore PC games, I don't, I like playing Nintendo games because I just do. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Poor kids who can only afford either a console and their games or a PC and no games aftee that so they pirate, wait for sales or play f2p trash.

Idorts are always wholesome :)
>>
I also like nintendo but you sound like a faggot
>>
File: IMG_5939.png (133KB, 808x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5939.png
133KB, 808x637px
>>
>>378457832
Okay, cunt, sorry.

>I also like Nintendo

As if that has anything to do with anything. Also, that's a lie.
>>
Let's all switch to xbone
>>
console peasants ruin gaming, that's why
>>
I agreed with what you were saying until you had to ruin it by saying your favorite company was better than all the other ones. Like christ, there's no "objective" best one. They're toys, jesus.
>>
>>378457482
Drama and fighting generates interest and keeps things fresh.

Without it, many people believe that video games would stagnate and fail to adhere to "must show growth or trash it" philosophy, and video games it would no longer be "in".

This causes many people to lose their jobs, and companies to drop support for all but the most AAA, wider audience tripe, because the reduced profit projections as a consequence of having the rug pulled out from under the industry, now unable to sustain itself under its own weight because the money fueling the bubble isn't there anymore.

Gaming is trying to break out into normie land, and it's doing moderately well, but it's on a still-forming foundation.
>>
>>378458445
I know, it's a meme you dip
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.