[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games where you can change the weather?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 15019639965-a0d68b36cd-o.jpg (15KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
15019639965-a0d68b36cd-o.jpg
15KB, 620x349px
Games where you can change the weather?
>>
Dominions 4. You can conjure all sorts of tornadoes to ruin your enemies or help your merchant ships with favourable winds, conjure a perpetual global storm, dramatically increase the global temperatures by conjuring a second sun, summon blizzards at enemy army camp etc.
>>
GTAV with trainer
>>
Fallout 4 with mods
>>
sim city cheats
>>
I don't know if this counts but there's a shout in skyrim that creates a lightning storm.
>>
>>378454848
Do you know of a good tutorial youtube series? I keep trying to get into it but I have no clue what's going on
>>
>>378455057

There's also one that stops storms. It doesn't mean much to the base game apart from one part in the main quest but it's good for that hypothermia mod, whatever it was called.
>>
What game has the most realistic tornadoes?

I want Twister the video game where you have to get in front of them and drop the sensor pod without getting sucked in.
>>
Minecraft.
>>
dominions 4
>>
Games where people don't make request threads on boards that aren't >>>/r/?
>>
>>378454417
Skyrim with a few of the shouts, clear skys is one of the more prominent ones. Did you know if you use that shout in an area with already cleat skys it starts snowing?
>>
>>378455310
>What game has the most realistic tornadoes?

This seems pretty realistic to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODeEuPokFRk
>>
File: 1491648453513.jpg (295KB, 811x599px) Image search: [Google]
1491648453513.jpg
295KB, 811x599px
>>378455147
It's prudent to read through the manual (the first hundred or so pages that goes through mechanics, the rest is just tables of units and spells that are better accessed from http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/). It's not obligatory in terms of playing the game but understanding in detail how combat resolution and such like work does help you in evaluating the quality of units for example.

You probably should also look at various guides for specific nations that you find interesting instead of trying to design pretenders completely on your own. They often tend to explain why certain choices and seeing some tried and true strategies in action will help you to design your own pretenders down the line.

As for video guides, Maerlande is a good player and he has made a video AAR aimed at newbies (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXa4InahZRZkqRrmqug0C4t1Zvgzo0vRm). I don't watch that kind of videos myself so I don't really know what youtubers are just single player roleplayers and who are actually good.

Also, feel welcome to join the /domg/ threads in /vg/, the OP has links for some resources that might be useful.
>>
>>378455416
I don't understand this meme.
>don't discuss video games on the video game board, instead go to the board that moves at a snail's pace and you're lucky to get a one sentence response on
>>
File: 858-3.jpg (63KB, 490x277px) Image search: [Google]
858-3.jpg
63KB, 490x277px
>>378455310
This was cool
>>
>>378456242
This "meme" is called global rules. They apply to every board on 4chan. This thread breaks global rule 16.
>>
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC)
>>
>>378457652
Were you bullied in school?

Try reading the entirety of rule 16, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>378455057
Too bad it's trash, I still used it just for the awesomeness
>>
>>378454417
The following games feature changeable weather:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Metal Gear Solid V: Death Stranding.
>>
>>378454417
Saints Row 4
>>
>>378461893
That's less changing the weather than changing the skybox texture & lighting effect.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.