[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6244.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
Had a Vita, played through persona 4, uncharted, killzone a couple of more weeb games and enjoyed it. Sold it since Sony stopped giving a fuck about it. But I have a few hours during unĂ­ free and have decided for another handheld...

Why is the 3DS so glorified?

What games that are not weeb games will I enjoy?
>>
>>378453382
You are fucking idiot
>>
Monster Hunter 4 is pretty gud
>>
>>378453382

>Why is the 3DS so glorified?

In a single word? Piracy. Pay 200$ for unilimited games plus online (although nintendon't is currently raiding CFW 3DSs i hope there will be a fix by the end of the month)
>>
>>378453821
Should I buy a new one or a used one? Found a new 3DS XL pikachu edition, had dude send me photos it looks brand new. For 150$. Isn't Nintendo banning people? Seen a few threads
>>
>>378454043

Yes, but only affects some services. if you don't give a single fuck about online play (protip: you shouldn't) then you shouldn't even care. I only toggle my wifi to download games.

>Should I buy a new one or a used one?

If used ask for the firmware version. for 11.4 you need hardmod. so ideally you should look for 11.3 or below.

I believe there are still no new consoles with 11.4, but if you are unsure go to a local store and check the serial. There is a list online that matches the serial with a firmware version
>>
>>378453382
>$100 black friday on amazon last year
>hacked to run all games free
there are some great games, my personal favorite so far is planet robobot
I haven't turned it on for a while cause I'm waiting for the whole online ban thing to sort itself out
>>
File: 2017.2.1 3ds.jpg (4MB, 1497x5792px) Image search: [Google]
2017.2.1 3ds.jpg
4MB, 1497x5792px
>>378453382
Plays DS games, has a whole load of good games itself, and has VC, it's a good console.
As for games I might as well post this chart, not everything on it is good, but it's probably pretty useful for getting an idea of some of the games on it that you could then look into.
Kirby and Kid Icarus are pretty well reccomended on here, though controls are rather devisive on the latter.
>>
Stop buying that ancient thing so we can move on with the Switch library. We'll never get a new Animal Crossing at this rate.
>>
>>378455862
fuck the switch
>>
>>378455862

Yeah, have fun paying $10 a month for online functionality that still constantly disconnects, literally zero social network features, absolutely no way to talk to friends or form parties without a smartphone App, and no way to communicate to strangers.

Meanwhile the 3DS can do almost all those things for free.
>>
>>378457761
Have fun playing oldass gameboy games.
>>
>>378455862
>Doesn't fit in my pockets
>Only one screen
No
>>378457952
>oldass gameboy games.
There's not a single problem with anything in this sentence
>>
>>378457761
The online is like 1 or 2 dollars a month and the 3DS just barely have any social features. You're lucky that there are some people still actively playing on one.
>>
File: 1467344423523.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1467344423523.gif
24KB, 60x95px
>>378453382
3DS has a Vita tier library, the only good thing about it is that it plays games for Nintendo DS, an infinitely superior console.
>>
File: [smirk].jpg (108KB, 497x504px) Image search: [Google]
[smirk].jpg
108KB, 497x504px
>>378453382
>comes from vita
>complains about weeb games
el oh el
3ds is also pretty much weeb games. West is dead.
Wait till the e3, it's being rumored Sony will unveil the next Vita by then. Even if you switch to Nintendo, that could drop the prices a bit.
>>
>>378457952
Have fun with your ports and remakes.
>>
>switchfags unironically think they bought a Nintendo """"hybrid"""" system that will reap the benefits of both home console and handheld games

Nintendo has never once referred to the Switch has a hybrid. It has always been referred to as a HOME console that just so happens to have a portability gimmick. You bought a shitty underpowered Wii U 2.0 home console

There will be a 3DS successor being announced next year and I can't wait to see buyers remorse tears when they realize no Pokeman for them.
>>
>>378458310
>defending nintendo while simultaneously thinking they're going to tank themselves that hard
>>
>>378458771
Liking games from a certain company doesn't mean that you have to worship them and suck their cock for everything they do.
>>
>>378458935
Especially when you have so many actual cocks to suck, right anon?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.