[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is stupid good without fast travel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>>
>>378447038
it also runs at 30 fps
>>
>>378447038
>This game is stupid
ftfy
>>
>>378447038
Why is there not any good rule34 of that redhead? That was what I was looking forward to most about this game. Prime waifu potential gone to waste.
>>
>>378447775
because she was made to be unattractive/neutral, most of her aspects are tomboy ingame due to being raised by some viking dude
>>
>>378447690
Meh. I thought it'd be worse, but I don't even notice it.

Thirty frames seems to look better on consoles than PC. Sixty frames is obviously better, though.
>>
>>378448107
Luckily motion flow can save consoles a bit
>>
dont spoil the ending for me, but is the ending at least decent? I got the game a few days ago
>>
>>378448218
Yeah man, it's actually pretty gud. It took a lot of the good qualities of every open world game and mashed them together. It was overshadowed completely by BOTW though. So make sure if you plan on playing both, play this one first.
>>
>>378448186
Can you explain that feature to me?
>>
>>378448186
If you mean motion blur, it doesn't always help. Gravity Rush 2 feels awful to play because of the motion blur, but R&C and Horizon work very well.

>>378448218
Rest of the story is better than ending itself.
You could say that the story ends when you get your questions about the world and yourself answered but the game keeps going a little longer.

I liked it a lot.
>>
>>378448107
>Thirty frames seems to look better on consoles than PC.

A lot of people seem to think this, it's just not true though, the thing is most PC games just don't have the option to cap at 30fps

a solid 30fps is pretty good & HZD maintains it without frame pacing issues like BB or FFXV
>>
>>378448513
It's a feature a few brand have that fakes 120hz/240hz on your TV so you can have the impression your stuff run smooth, it can give a tiny input lag in shooters but its unnoticeable in pratically every third person games. Motionflow is Sony's specific one, every brand have their own way to name the feature, kinda hard to explain just like that. but it's a good feature to have a smoother experience.

>>378448541
I personally always turn off motion blur, chroma etc. when I can on consoles games since it only blurs the game even more than the framerate does
>>
>>378449104
I don't know about any console game that lets you disable it.
Always do on PC though, unless it looks well in the art style.
>>
>>378449280
on the top of my head I can think of Shadow Warrior 2 and The Surge, shame most games just disable most settings on consoles
>>
>>378447038
In deed. Game is a legit 8.9/10
>>
It's my GOTY actually.
>>
>>378447038
I wish there was no infinite fast travel pack and normal packs were much more expensive and rare.
Fast travel isn't really needed in a game where you can have your mount auto follow roads.
>>
>>378452401
>>378452401
Just don't use those?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.