[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

La Mulana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: la mulana.jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
la mulana.jpg
39KB, 460x215px
Alright motherfuckers tell me what's so great about La Mulana.

How fun is it?
>>
>>378446536
don't bother, you're too casual for it
>>
>>378446676
Should i buy it or pirate it?
>>
>>378446939
Play the freeware version if you really want to try it.
>>
>>378446939
buy to help support the sequel
>>
Didn't have time to beat it, but the time I had with it I enjoyed immensely. Indiana Jones simulator, basically.
>>
>>378446536
its pure torture

i give it an 8/10
>>
>>378448075
Eden's not that bad, Anon. I mean it's pretty bad, but not that bad.
>>
I watched this review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG6lD2b7vnE

How accurate is it?
>>
It's not fun, because you have to constantly use a wiki to find out how to progress.
>>
You'll spend more time making notes than playing the game. Bosses are fun as fuck, though.
>>
Get the GOAT Spelunky instead
>>
>>378448223
Not particularly. You definitely don't need to draw your own map when you can just find the map to every area, and there's a program you can put on your in-game laptop that lets you save the writing that's on tablets so you have hints on hand when you're roaming about the ruins, though it does have a limited number of slots. You can beat the bosses of the first four areas with very little thinking involved I'd say, though one of the puzzles in the first area will probably trip you up because you wouldn't think to do it at first. After that though, you need to set your own goals because the game won't direct you to anything urgent going on. You have as much time as you need to look around and try to solve the puzzles in the ruins or find more items. If you really want to completely beat it on your own without outside help, though, you will need to take notes.
>>
>>378448223
this review exaggerates a lot you have a goal since the beggining kill the bosses of each area, the part of having to write down the stone tablets is true tho
>>
File: cute.png (101KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
101KB, 270x300px
>>378450135
>>378450017
Alright, i'll give La-Mulana a shot. I played a bit and even though i already drowned i enjoyed it.

Thanks everyone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.