[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (5KB, 356x141px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 356x141px
Can /v/ reccomend some good android RPGs? Other genre suggestions are cool too but Im really looking for a decent RPG or strategy game. Frankly the play store is fucking sorry, I cant seem to find anything worth buying so far
>>
File: delfador-mentoring.png (211KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
delfador-mentoring.png
211KB, 400x400px
>>378444694
If you want a good game on a phone, look for games that weren't originally designed for phones.
As far as ports go, Romancing SaGa 2 and Battle for Wesnoth are great. And of course there's lots of good games that you can emulate.
>>
I am familiar with emulators but sadly I am a poorfag and im not running any real hardware. I have an LG Artisto so Im kind of unsure of what ps1 games my phone will even run
>>
>>378445264
Surely you could run 16-bit games.
Touchscreen controls suck but I think TRPGs like Langrisser II and the SNES Fire Emblem games would minimally impaired by the controls.

In any case, if you end up liking Battle for Wesnoth that could last you for thousands of hours because there's a ton of different campaigns, not to mention multiplayer.
>>
>>378445710
Gonna check out Battle for Westnoth and try some of the Fire Emblem games. Thanks. Any preferrence or suggestions on the best fire emblem? Also how is Advance Wars?
>>
>>378445264
You can emulate DS games with DeSmuME and PSP games with PPSSPP.
>>
All the best roguelikes are available: Nethack(s), Angband, DCSS, CDDA etc, plus the babby ones like Pixel Dungeon and Hoplite
>>
>>378444694

guess it's time for my usual list of approved android game

Evil Factory
Puzzle And Dragons
Dragon Poker/Dragon Ace
Dandy Dungeon
Super Monster Ate My Condo
Terra Battle
Pocket Mine
Eternal
Disco Zoo
Ascension (if you are willing to buy the expansions)
Battle Cats
Stampede Rodeo
Pokemon Shuffle
Pathfinder Adventures
Hunt Cook: Catch and Serve
Survive Mola Mola
Piano Tiles 2
Mini Mix Mayhem
Egg Inc
To Arms
Cubed Rally World
Solitairica
>>
Emulators.
>>
Any Kairosoft game, choose one with a thematic to your liking and enjoy
>>
File: 1454241757561.jpg (49KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1454241757561.jpg
49KB, 556x561px
>mfw found out Jade Empire and Kotor are a thing to download on Android
>>
>>378444694
baldurs gate I & II
Icewind dale
planescape torment

all those games got very decent android ports, even runs on my absolutely horseshit phone with an 480p screen
>>
File: 135240371030.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
135240371030.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
>>378447671
>mfw i found out you can get kotor for free on the amazon app store
>mfw all of the mods work perfectly
>>
>>378444694
Chaos Rings 3 is an amazing 50+ hours JRPG with a 10/10 soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loMZIU0Vc6M
>>
>>378444694
There's "The Quest" and its expansions:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Redshift+Games
I can't really give my personal recommendation as I haven't gotten to playing it enough yet, but maybe you'll like it.
>>
>>378444694
The original Roller Coaster Tycoon has a top-tier port for android.
>>
>>378446512
The best Fire Emblem game is Thracia 776 but it's not a good choice to play first. A better place to start would be Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword) on the GBA.
Advance wars is good. It's a turn based strategy game and it's simple yet strategic. The multiplayer is pretty fun (you just pass the console to whoever's turn it is). I think DoR has the best gameplay but that game has a very different tone than AW1&2 so try those too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-18-07.png (84KB, 2880x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-18-07.png
84KB, 2880x1440px
Chroma Squad has been a fun time killer for me. Skull Girls got a release and it's been okay so far but having Peacock play close-up with everyone is wierd.
>>
>>378447869
Fug. I was just about to drop some burger bucks. Thanks anon.
>>
Appreciate it /v/
>>
>>378446783
Is Desmume really worth the $5? If I have a Nexus 5, will it run pretty smoothly? The top search result for that emulator is Drastic, so I assume it's the same thing.
>>
>>378449105
It is. Its the only DS emulator that actually works well on android.
>>
>>378449195
I just bought it and started up pokemon platinum and was blown away. Every other one I tried was shit. Thanks for the recommendation man!
>>
>>378448117
Filled with too many SJW messages for my taste.
>>
>>378449105
You don't need to buy it, just pirate the APK.
>>
>>378449919
>Bought
Are you for real?
>>
>>378449919
Haha what a fucking loser
>>
>>378449195
What are some DS games you can play with just touch controls? I imagine that everything else would be a pain in the ass. Can you play the DS Fire Emblem and Advance Wars games that way?
>>
>>378452409
Trauma Center and Elite Beat Agents.

On screen controls for other games aren't too bad, Fire Emblem doesn't need precise reflexes or anything.
>>
>RPG
all non-port mobile rpgs are grindy and f2p but there are the FF mobiles like record keeper
>>
>>378444995
>good game on a phone
>Battle for Wesnoth

Maybe on a tablet, but text is microscopic on my phone
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.