[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why no love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: LANoire.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
LANoire.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
Seriously, why does nobody ever talk about it? It wasn't as big a dissapointment as the mainstream sites made it out to be.

PS: Fuck you, I liked it...
>>
"Disappointment"
People were disappointed? How? It was a new IP.

It's one of my favorite games of all time, the remaster rumors are getting me excited.

I'd love if they made the world more interactive.
>>
>>378441781
it was an exciting game, yes, but the problem was the interview system. They bugged it as many people have talked before, because Doubt really meant "press" or some other stupid thing like that and deny really was the "doubt" button
>>
>>378441998
Crucify me later but what's an IP
>>
>>378441998
People thought it was going to be GTA in the 1940'ies
>>
>>378442274
Intellectual property
>>
>>378442274
Internet Protocol
>>
>>378442274
Invisible Phantom
>>
>>378441781
It had a terrible PC version. I tried to bear with it but I dropped it when I started the homicide cases. Shame, I liked the idea but it wasn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>378442274
Iguana penis
>>
>>378441781
Meh it was a cool game. But it didnt feel very interactive outside of each mission and even then it was mostly just talking to people with a sprinkling of gunfights or chase sections in between.

Don't get me wrong, it was super unique and really well done. The atmosphere of the 1940's was on point and the facial capture looked greaton men But outside of the main campain there was little to do. Felt like that whole cool 1940s LA city was almost wasted because there was nothing in it.
>>
>>378442813
the only reason people shat on the PC version was because it had a hard 30fps cap, and it was necessary because of the mocap they used for the interrogation scenes.

It was a solid 9/10 game imo. I hope it gets a sequel in the future but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>378442274

Intelligent Poster
>>
>>378442274
Indirect Probing
>>
>>378442504
>>378442608
>>378442887
>>378442662
>>378443180
>>378443185
Thanks guys, I'll never post again
>>
its so fucking boring.
>>
amazing how so much detail was put into the city while having fuck all to do in it
>>
>>378444803
>never post again
I'm glad.
This anon >>378442504 is correct though
>>
>>378441781
>It wasn't as big a dissapointment
You stopped before the end of homicide desk, I see.
>>
>>378445101
>game has hidden cars that you can find throughout the city
>if you drive one of these cars to a mission it will unequip that car and force you to drive the default one

its like they went out of their way to make the open world pointless
>>
>>378442274
Internet Police
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.