[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do I get /v/? This is a serious question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 20170529_115506.jpg (920KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_115506.jpg
920KB, 2560x1536px
Which one do I get /v/?

This is a serious question
>>
the amazon one
>>
They all work the same.
>>
The one that's cheaper than the $7 amazon one.
>>
>>378439376
They are all the same, always get the cheapest
>>
The more expensive one will provide the best bandwidth between your device and your display offering you the best FPS as it allows multiple bits to transfer per inch of cable. I think the one on the right is the best one because you also get the least amount of packet (bit package) loss.
>>
>>378440618

>he fell for the expensive HDMI cable meme
>>
>>378439376
Did you go to the store, lay the products on the ground, and kneel down to take this photo, all while wearing your big boy jeans?
>>
>>378439376
Unless your tv can do 4K or HDR there shouldn't be a difference
>>
>>378439376
the cheapest, they're all functionally the same
>>
it's a digital signal
either you get a crisp picture or no picture
>>
>All these serious answers
I miss rotational velocidensity /v/.
>>
>>378439376
Get a displayport cable instead.
>>
middle or right.
Left breaks.
>>
>>378440807
I remember at Best Buy in like 2008 they sold 6ft "premium hdmi cables" for like $60. And people bought them. 15ft ones were like $3 on newegg at the time. God I cringed
>>
>>378441726
thats actually wrong, certain cables are rated based on the amount of info they can transfer.
You need a better cable if you want to do 4k or hdr
>>
Doesn't really matter my man. Just take the cheapest and make sure it supports shit like 4K and HDR.
>>
>>378442006
This, but don't fall for anything more than that. a cable that does 1080p is the same as any other.
>>
>>378441823
http://audiophile.rocks/nebula.html
>>
>>378442102
HDMI can't HDR and is limited to 30Hz for 4k.
>>
>>378442006
are you dumb? 4k and hdr has to do with the sending and receiving part of the devices the cable itself is just some fucking wires.

the need for expensive hdmi cables is a meme so they can sell $2 cables for $80 like it makes a difference, it's not like in the analog days where a better cable actually mattered.
>>
>>378442375
Is displayport the only thing that really does it properly, then? I know DVI only does like 1600p.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.