[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what went wrong with Tree of Savior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (13KB, 291x154px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 291x154px
So what went wrong with Tree of Savior?
>>
It tried to be Ragnarok Online, which also sucked.
>>
It just plain wasn't a good game. Lots of the people from /tosg/ were really nice though and I miss them a lot.
>>
>>378429218
I never managed to be ragnarok online.
Linear shit focused on solo farming instead of being party oriented.
The problaem was that it wasn't ragnarok.
>>
>>378429685
it*
>>
File: 1468292315471.png (73KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468292315471.png
73KB, 228x228px
>>378429157
servers
IMCGAMES
huge grind after mostly questing
no direct silver trading
bots
FUCKING DPK DROPS HOLY SHIT
>>
>>378429157
Shit classes with shit skills on shit maps with shit gameplay and shit story
>>
>>378429897
hidoi
>>
>>378429157
Not even the reworked saved it.
>>
I know that class wasn't made for dpsing but i'm still kinda mad i can't have an offensive-oriented Cryomancer build desu.
>>
Playing it right now after the revamp. Still mostly the same game but the mobs are weaker.

The event is really OP. Anyone can create a new character and max level like nothing.

Just saw that they are really P2W items in the cash shop like that silver chest. The easement on some trade restrictions are great but the P2W though.

It is still scratching my mmorpg itch especially with how much classes/combinations you can make.
>>
>>378430916
>i can't have an offensive-oriented Cryomancer build desu.
You can.
>>
>>378431067
Huh, last time i tried it people were saying it wasn't possible, don't make me come back! Any suggestions on a build like that?
>>
>>378431497
cryo3 kino3 rc
>>
>>378431865
Nice, will give it a shot, thanks.
>>
>>378431865
RC is Rune Caster correct? I remember people saying he wasn't good for cryo, what changed?
>>
>>378431497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDUxYZOblA
>>
Not a fan of isometric games.
>>
>>378429157
>nostalgiafags think it'll be the real RO2
>end up sucking
>you'll never play RO for the first time again
>>
>Linear questlnes locked by level
>Linear leveling areas (If you are way higher or lower level than a mob you kill you get way less exp)
>Small parties despite there being a fuckton of classes
>trading was locked
>PVP was a mess and not even a fun mess like ROs
>Didn't encourage exploring
>Equipment gifted to you after quests tends to be untradeable
>Their equivalent of the RO card system isn't as daring or satisfying as RO's
>>
>>378432684
Welp, i'm off to level then.
>>
>>378432842
Joke's on you, I've never played RO.
>>
>>378432896
You have more choices now for grinding. Restrictions is now lvl 30 instead of lvl 10.
>>
is this game F2P or do you have to pay?
>>
It felt slow to me, I went in thinking it was just like any other ARPG where it doesn't even get hard until you beat it but I was getting my ass beat quite early and things started to take long to kill and I didn't want to grind because it was so early so I dropped it I guess it's more MMO rather than ARPG.
>>
>>378433478
This is so wrong.
>>
>>378429157
Game is fine now, only problem is end game is an annoying grind to make money to transcend your weapon and once you do that you have a community that cringes away from the actual end game due to it requiring a team.
>>
File: 1494683069999.png (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494683069999.png
132KB, 600x600px
>>378429157
to be honest i could forgive the grinding

but the server being buggy and laggy shit is inexcusable. If you are gonna hype up the game and spend all that time making a free user mode you better be ready for it.
>>
File: 1489353970595.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489353970595.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>shitty stamina system
>"premium" accounts because muh bots
>yet bots still were rampant
>repeat the same quest 10 times so you can get the shitty XP tickets and maybe get enough levels to get to the next area to do the same thing
>a bunch of classes that were boring
>a bunch of classes that weren't fun until you reached 5th or 6th mastery
>input lag
>click on enemy skills
>limited dungeons per day
>terrible shoehorned story

i can go on, those are the ones on the top of my head

it just had to be RO2
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.