[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rageaholic destroys Pandromeda.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

BIODRONES BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4w9wlNlso

Andromeda sucks. If you like it, stfu.
>>
>>378422639
kinda late for that bus, aren't we?
>>
>>378422715
Nope! He puts time and effort into his videos!
>>
>>378422639
I've never played Andromeda I just came here to let you know I'll never watch that shit you've posted, you have the entertainment value of already dried paint, and I hate your stupid teenager face you worthless fucking cumstain
>>
>>378422923
You like Prey don't you.
>>
>>378422715
This
the fucking subsidiary company that made the game got fucked and the game was poorly received (as people was anticipating for the last couple of years already) This is like beating a 2 years dead horse.
>>378422869
buy a banner rage
>>
>>378422981
Another game I haven't played unless you're talking about the old one in which case yeah, probably my first introduction to the Doom engine
>>
>>378422639
was the krogan with the lisp gay or was it a woman? Yes I'm assuming it's gender
>>
>>378422639
has he even played the game? Would we know on his PSN?
>>
What is with you people idolizing literally whos on YouTube and taking their opinions as Gospel?
Are you really so incapable of thinking yourselves that you gotta search for people spouting opinions on YouTube in order to form your own?
>>
>>378423154
No you aren't, you're literally asking what gender it is
>>
>>378423214
It's how you spot minors on 4chan, 12-14 year olds if they argue the merit of their wanktarget and try to convince you e-celebs are vidya discussion.
>>
>>378422639

You have to be over 18 years old to use this site
>>
>>378422639
Year of the Spoony, i like this new attitude
>>
>>378423761
Spotted the second minor
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.