[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there almost no good games that play in Pre-Colombian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: nMNuQEi.png (2MB, 1320x1208px) Image search: [Google]
nMNuQEi.png
2MB, 1320x1208px
Why are there almost no good games that play in Pre-Colombian America /v/?
>>
>>378421351

I would love an Apocalypto game.
>>
>Cortez and 300 of his drinking buddies conquered a whole continent of savage warriors.
How did he do it bros?
>>
>>378421507
The only weapons the Indios had were wooden clubs and they had no metal armors at all.

Also they used the same tactics Muslims use today in Europe. Play the different native factions against each other until you can rise out of the ground and smack them.
>>
Daily reminder you can't complain about mass immigration of mudslimes or boat niggers into "white countries" if you believe european settlers did nothing wrong in the Americas.

It's literally the same situation.
>>
>>378421507

Because the Aztecs had many allies. Cortez was able to get the Aztec enemies to join his army resulting in them having a parity in numbers to the Aztecs. However, the Spaniards with their steel armor were very difficult to kill. Plus their guns and canons scared the enemy. They used their Aztec allies to pin the enemy then sent in the Spaniards as shock troops to break them.
>>
>>378421507
White man magic naturally. It's why we're the best
>>
>>378421691

I don't have a problem with immigration, just make sure they learn the language and I'm cool.
>>
>>378421696
>Aztecs had many allies

I meant enemies. Cortez found plenty of people that hated the Aztecs and wanted to kill them
>>
>>378421691
Except that we brought them prosperity and made the industrial revolution possible through the gold trade. The modern world wouldn't exist without conquering America. Niggers and Muslims bring us nothing but death and destruction.

Today there are more pure blooded Indians alive than during the age of Columbus so they can't even complain.
>>
Zeno Clash is the closest thing I can think of
>>
File: 1472066753477.png (38KB, 713x619px) Image search: [Google]
1472066753477.png
38KB, 713x619px
>>378421764
>White man
Mediterraneans are not white, it's time to stop trying to steal others accomplishments, white boi.
>>
>>378421848
>industrial revolution

Why is the current mass produced, social media infused, disposable society, rat race we're in any better than sitting around in nature smoking plants and hunting and fishing all day?
>>
>>378421971
>implying anyone wants to associate with boy fucking debtors
lmaoing @ ur life, laddie
>>
>>378422025
Ask that the girls the Indios picked up poisoned and then brought to the mountains as a gift to their gods
>>
>>378422082
What are you, a feminist?
>>
>>378422025
>you will never live in pre-contact hawaii and get publicly fucked by a horny milf who teaches you how to maximize pleasure
Feels batman
>>
>>378421691
European colonists weren't welfare migrants and didn't demand to be represented in the natives' government. Also Europeans weren't shoveled all over the world as a bioweapon to displace people, they actually brought wealth to shitty places in the world instead.
>>
>>378422025
>sitting around in nature smoking plants and hunting and fishing all day?
life expectancy was much lower. Just because you're a fat lazy fuck squandering the better health modern technology offers you doesn't mean people were better off living as savages.
>>
>>378421351
This girl legit looks like a pokemon gym leader.
>>
>>378422978

>Bought wealth

you mean greed, and corruption

And the FORTUNATE by product was half decent human beings brought wealth to these areas.

You can't sit there and cherry pick your bullshit faggot.

That's like niggas trying to make claim to the greatness created by every other ethnicity on this planet from which their baseline was derived from.

Or Egyptians or some other fucking pre-Colonial horseshit era dynasty, kingdom etc for their contributions to humanity.

Fuck right off.
>>
>>378423229
>you mean greed, and corruption
Because natives were so inherently peaceful and incorruptible. The common law was simply a superior system that helped create prosperity.
>>
>>378422978

>now people get to live to be old enough to piss into a bag, live in a complex with a bunch of other old abandoned people. and watch as they die off one by one as society changes more and more

Wow, fucking sign me up
>>
>>378423479
unironically kys then
>>
>>378421848
>we brought them prosperity
It seems this "prosperity" only applies to your countries. Otherwise, niggers and muslims wouldn't be emigrating on droves.
>>
>>378423229
ay nigga why dont you go live in the wilderness for a year smokin dem plants you be talkin aboot?
go on and git off dat internet you been yelling on
see how dat work out
>>
>>378421691
>native americans were exterminated by european colonists
>you should let muslims do that to you goy!
>>
>>378421691
I honestly wouldn't mind refugees if government and PC society crews didn't try to cover up the shit that they do. I would honestly probably be far left leaning if Sweden had it's shit together from the start and put their foot down once they started getting statistics on how many migrant rapes were occurring, rather than doubling down on the koolaid and saying NONO EVERYTHING'S FINE! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE RAPIST BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

This is coming from a black guy, by the way. If you're not contributing to the society you're trying to join and refuse to assimilate into that culture, you don't belong there. Simple as that.
>>
>>378423715
Name one Muslim colony.
>>
>>378423715
>native americans were exterminated by european colonists
They weren't though. They were offing each other and attacking European colonists as well, so they were attacked back. Plus many of them ended up mixing with Europeans.
>>
>>378423769
marseille
>>
>>378423769
Muslims don't colonize, they conquer and castrate the male slaves. That's what they deed throughout North Africa and tried to do with Europe in the middle ages.
>>
>>378421971
Spaniard here, fuck off with your not muh white garbage.
Fuck UK tho.
>>
>>378421691
What if I think that both are wrong?
Let's be honest, we did TERRIBLE things to he natives most of the time and when they beneficied from it was almost always a side-effext of immigration rather than colons actually caring about bringing civilization to the whole world.
>>
>>378423715
That's more like not being a complete /pol/ stereotype and at least recognizing the first one had plenty of wrongs too.
>>
>>378421848
>>378422821
Non-white immigrants in "white countries" are also bringing prosperity, since they're doing jobs white people don't want to do and opening popular things like kebab shops. I'm pretty sure they also believe their religion is also an improvement over european secularity.

The fact still remains: white people invaded a foreign land and enslaved, displaced and killed (directly or indirectly via communicable diseases) their natives. I'm pretty sure the natives weren't asking for your "prosperity" either, especially at the expense of their cultures, freedom, self-sufficiency and overall lifestyle.
>>
>>378421691
I like how you children think sailing to a savage land that is pretty much unoccupied with no established countries is the same thing as entering a country illegally today.
>>
>>378424636
only a tiny percent like 52/100 000 of migrants are employed in europe. the rest just sit in their camps and glare at the natives.

These people were considered scum in their OWN countries.
>>
>>378424636
>they're doing jobs white people don't want to do
This a canned idea that wealth elites in cities parrot. What qualifies you to speak on behalf of everyone? Most illegals piggy back on welfare are hardly even work.
>I'm pretty sure the natives weren't asking for your "prosperity" either, especially at the expense of their cultures, freedom, self-sufficiency and overall lifestyle.
Total anachronism there. Colonists settled in unoccupied areas.
>>
V I D E O G A M E S
>V I D E O G A M E S
V I D E O G A M E S
>V I D E O G A M E S
V I D E O G A M E S
>V I D E O G A M E S
V I D E O G A M E S
>V I D E O G A M E S
>>
>>378424871
>What if I think that both are wrong?
Mate, I'm of european descent and I believe multiculturalism and unrestricted immigration are huge mistakes, the point is this: >>378424434

I'm just sick of /pol/ack hypocrisy.

>>378424871
Immigrants aren't just the recent ones, the 4 millions of turks in Germany or the millions of caribbeans and indians in the U.K. are also people with immigrant background, even if they were already born there. I'm pretty sure their employment ratio is much higher than that.

>>378425386
>>378424771
>muh savages
>muh unoccupied areas
>we dindu nuffin' wrong

One would wonder why native americans are literally extinct in so many areas they used to inhabit in the past.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.