[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Gwyn did absolutely nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: lightning guy.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lightning guy.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
Daily reminder that Gwyn did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
He lost his mind
So I had to kill him forb an item

Win Win
Profit.?

Also I put him out of his misery
>>
Age of Fire:
>Horrible monsters everywhere
>Constant conflict and bloodshed
>Endless cycle of fading and rekindling which fucks over everyone

Age of Dark/Man
>Hollows kill all of the non hollow monsters with sheer numbers and immortality
>Hollows are chill with each other so peace would reign across the world
>No more pain caused by negative emotions or the death of loved ones
>Gentle and comfy darkness forever more

Get fucked Gwyn, your age of fire is shit, just like you.
>>
>>378420740
spbp
>>
>>378420740
you're dumb desu~
>>
>>378421835
The fire being linked by the Chosen Undead caused DaS2 to happen, defend that mother fucker.
>>
File: Bonfire lit.gif (3MB, 217x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bonfire lit.gif
3MB, 217x200px
>>378420740
Goddamnit Kaathe, enough with your bullshit you'll never be a dragon anyway, just let it go.
And no i'm not Frampt.
>>
>>378422147
chu talking about? Everyone knows Tanimura was the cause of that shitty abomination
>>
>>378423030
>And no i'm not Frampt.
Are you sure? You sound like him. That hornet ring backstabbing, lying, ugly, stupid, shit eatting, smelly, sorry excuse for a Primordial Serpent.
>>
>>378420740
There wouldn't be any hollows in the age of dark. Pay attention to the lore. The hollows are humans without dark in them because they have given up. The dark = ambition
>>
>>378420740
>Age of Dark/Man
Everyone mad with part of depression.
>>
File: 1495932730630.png (198KB, 333x344px) Image search: [Google]
1495932730630.png
198KB, 333x344px
>>378424864
Do you honestly think that, or am I getting baited?
>>
File: Dark_9c299f_5594679.jpg (40KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_9c299f_5594679.jpg
40KB, 520x390px
>>378424482
Fuck no, if i was him i'd go straight to the ringed city to sleep with filianore while she still alive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.