[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: evolve.png (234KB, 295x338px) Image search: [Google]
evolve.png
234KB, 295x338px
What went wrong?
>>
File: what went wrong.png (178KB, 564x333px) Image search: [Google]
what went wrong.png
178KB, 564x333px
>>
leaving Valve to produce this garbage
>>
It was shit from the start

Also
>$100
>>
>>378418662

it was a cash grab, nothing more
>>
File: 1480158741867.jpg (88KB, 309x307px) Image search: [Google]
1480158741867.jpg
88KB, 309x307px
>>378418662

Jewish tricks out of control
>>
>take the most boring part of L4D (tank battle)
>make it into a full game
>>
>>378419334
>this happens if you hie modders give them shitload of cash and then let them loose after you fire them
>>
File: 1626669 - Evolve wraith.jpg (199KB, 1021x900px) Image search: [Google]
1626669 - Evolve wraith.jpg
199KB, 1021x900px
Gosh fucking damn it! I loved this game. Everyone here complained about "so much DLC" that was all cosmetic only and nothing else. When playing with people who knew what they were doing the games could be really intense. The ratio between hunters and monster wins were almost always 50/50ish Then they gave Hunters a boost because people didn't' know how capture monsters and then the ratio dropped to 38/62 for monster and hunter.

Even going free to play couldn't save it at that point. Even the guys who made it talked openly about how 2K's contract was to provide a large DLC selection and they did all they could to make it not affect the gameplay because no matter what they wanted everyone to be able to play together without pay walls like DLC Maps.

The world was too harsh for this poor game. My aesthetics, my lore, my laughs (at least the first dozen time you've heard them)

Evolve had it all and we wasted it.
>>
File: 132132165441.jpg (35KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
132132165441.jpg
35KB, 600x315px
>>378418662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFSpDjRMC8s

Also, thank you for making me suffer through that video again, you twat.
>>
what it should have been
>fleshed out and updated the hidden: source

what we got
>boring hold-shift the entire game to sprint around a big map, boring cat and mouse gameplay, awful preorder stuff and cash shop in a $60 game

played the beta once and never played it again. i don't even have the enthusiasm to get excited about triple A games anymore
>>
>>378418662
I tried it when it was free. Chasing the monster around for 15 minutes was not fun at all fuck this shit.
>>
>>378420515
they weren't modders... and no one was fired
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.