[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /v/ think of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tearaway.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
tearaway.png
2MB, 1422x800px
What did /v/ think of this game?
>>
Its a pretty little gem. Loved it.
>>
>>378417738
I loved it on Vita, anyone know if the PS4 version is good?
>>
>>378418147

I played the ps4 version. It's great.
>>
i thought it was okay but it comes together really nice at the end
should really give another playthrough
>>
>>378418147
The PS4 version is good, the Vita version was better at contextualizing your interactions with the world.
>>
>tfw u will never be a god
>>
>>378417702
I really enjoyed it, might be my favourite Vita game.
>>
Is it one of those games that's only enjoyable due to its aesthetic? Is there any difficulty?
>>
>>378417702
FREE VITA!
>>
i made the clouds look like jizzing cocks, it gave me a good giggle

fun little game
>>
>>378420136
The only challengue comes if you want to 100% the game and not die in any level, but apart from that theres barely any difficulty

Its mostly enjoyable due to the artstyle and how you interact with the world and the character reacts to you

The Vita version does that better since it has the built in camera to show your face and you have both the front and back touchpads along with a built in mic, the PS4 version couldnt do this since it requires external devices but on the other hand PS4 has a better final level than the Vita one
>>
File: Tearaway The Message.webm (2MB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
Tearaway The Message.webm
2MB, 750x420px
One of the best handheld experiences full stop. And a damn good story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.