[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
what went right?
>>
game is fantastic. replay value is low once you 100% it
>>
what went okay?
>>
>>378415886
>What went wrong
The framerate
>What went right
Literally everything else.

a 10/10 if there ever was one.
>>
>>378415886
My Favourite vmemes compiled!

How great!
>>
11/10 game, the new benchmark that all other games will be measured by
>>
>>378417126
100%ing this game is almost impossible though.
>>
It was great for what it set out to do, being a LoZ 1 for the new age. I kinda missed the detailed quests and dungeon's of the N64 games. Maybe the next game can be on the same engine and focus more on story and dungeons and questing. A majoras mask to BotW's OoT
>>
post game feels weird like you didn't accomplish shit after beating ganon. I hope the DLC touches on this
>>
>>378417224
This. Game of the century, brought down by the Switch's shitty specs.

Then again, OOT had a crappy framerate and no antialiasing either.
>>
File: preach it.jpg (23KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
preach it.jpg
23KB, 500x403px
>>378415886
Love the shit outta this shit, and I hate games. All I do is play old shit.

That being said this shit is solid as hell, from the navigation systems based around actual exploring and landmarking to the creative 'whoa I didn't know that item worked with that' gameplay.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>What went wrong?
Things that aren't in the game
>What went right
Things that are in the game

PROVE ME WRONG /v/

PROTIP: You literally can't
>>
>>378417332
It's something that would be nice if it wasn't there, but it's still fucking incredible.
>>
>>378415886
Great aesthetics and a properly implemented physics engine that let you interact with the world in a way no other game has done before.
I've done 3 divine beasts and explored almost every corner of the map. 80 hours in but I haven't played in days now. I don't want it to end.
What do?
>>
As someone who played only 1 Zelda game in his life (LTTP) it looks utterly dull and unexciting. Every aspect of it was done better somewhere else. Only Nintendo cucks would consider this a console-seller tier game.
>>
>>378417541
>as someone who doesn't like games I don't like this game
riveting
>>
this game reminded me how fucking terrible nintendo are at replay value
>>
Right
>amazing world
>nonlinearity at it's best
>best artstyle in years
>beautiful and classy soundtrack
>good AI
>breath of fresh air to a series that felt stale beyond repair
>nice atmosphere with a classic touch of dark/sad moments
>lynels
>very enjoyable for at least 100 hours
>eventide island
>hyrule castle

Wrong
>weakest dungeons in the series
>worst bosses in the series
>soundtrack needs more original songs
>some shrines feel uninspired
>tests of strength
>story feels incomplete
>small enemy variety

The wrongs could make it seem like the worst Zelda game but the rights make it feel like best game in at least 5 years
>>
>>378417541
>looks
?????
>>
>>378417780
What? Nintedo games are usually the best for replay value. Besides Zelda titles I struggle to think of one Nintendo game that is not replayable
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.