[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elder Scrolls 6 - Greenheart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 66

File: e.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
The only upcoming game that matters.
>>
>voiced protagonist
>>
Will it have the third chapter of The Lusty Argonian Maid?
>>
>>378412926
not certain.
>>
I'm not sure I really want to see so many wood elves in one game. I'd rather go to the homeland of those Thalmor assholes since it's ancient and magical and full of wizard towers
>>
>>378413550
I'm sure there were many people that didn't like the idea of having a snowy mountain land as the setting for Elder Scrolls 5.
>>
>>378412926
Some tranny probably suggested shit dialog and voice acting so they MUST put it in the game or else it would be rape
>>
>>378413550
>wanting to be surrounded by Altmer snobs for an entire game when they were already the most insufferable part of Skyrim
>>
>>378412749
i would love to see how much further can they water down rpg elements and keep calling it a role-play game with the straight face
>>
>>378414053
>he doesn't want to lead a purge of Summerset
You might as well be a Thalmor yourself, Stormcuck.
>>
I don't know, man. Either they make a new engine and it's going to be janky as fuck because it's the first game using said engine or they update the Gamebyro engine for the nth time and it's going to be worse than ever.
>>
File: NOOOOOOOO.jpg (171KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOOOO.jpg
171KB, 472x472px
>>378412749
>It's literally just skyrim 2 with less features than oblivion again
>>
it's going to be the biggest piece of shit betheshit ever released, more so than fo4 and it's going to be glorious. then they are going to announce the return of paid mods
>half ass the ui for pc
>just buy this modded ui for $20, goyim!
what a cancerous company
>>
>>378414164
>still sells 5+ million copies
>/v/ still assravaged about it when VII comes out
>>
>>378414321
yes what a cancerous company, doing all that shit you just made up
>>
Here is all the stuff that we know from rumors
>From a leak that was confirmed to be realish because it predicted Nuka World one year prior we know that TES VI project is called Greenheart...take it with a grain of salt but it is most likely Valenwood which means that we are back to a very alien place finally with architecture that is NOTHING like medieval or whatever real world shit.
>Todd publicly said that dialogue choices and voiced protag was a mistake in some interview, I think it might have been a GDC even...I am not sure, it was in context of them iterating on each game and trying to fix issues of the previous one, like level scaling of Oblivion which was a lot better in Skyrim etc.
>Bethesda is investing hardcore into VRs, that and possibly some shit related to more dynamic AI and physics might be what they wanted for TES VI
>If you consider ESO to be canon, ESO just added Sermon 37 ingame which mentions amaranth and C0DA by name, making them ingame canon...which might have to do with overall metaplot
>>
>>378412749
Nothing's been confirmed for this yet, right? I'm confused and have not been keeping up.
>>
>>378414471
go back to neogaf/reddit you nigger subhuman
>>
>>378412749
Skyrim looked like shit.
This better be colorful, given where it takes place.
>>
>>378414490
>>378414484

Wait, nvm.
>>
>>378414484
So C0DA isn't Kirkbride's fanfiction anymore? That's pretty cool.

I don't think Elder Scrolls 6 is coming out for another 2-3 years unfortunately
>>
>>378414484
>>If you consider ESO to be canon
i don't
>>
>>378414621
Too bad Bethesda does, bitchboi.
>>
>>378414484
>if you consider ESO to be canon
it's not really up for debate though, it is. It's probably going to be retconned by actual Bethesda releases constantly though, they're not going to want to follow another studio's lead on TES.
>>
Calling it now: Sci-Fi space game using a brand new engine at E3.Todd had to be doing something all this time
>>
>>378414537
Here is a given about Valenwood.
Culture is fucked up and different, Bethesda can fuck it up but it would be hard.
Architecture is fucked up and nothing like conventional irl architecture, we are going back to Morrowind with that.
Large strange trees, man eating trees too.
There is a setup connected to Metaplot, ever since Oblivion Crisis Falinesti the walking city has stopped and rooted itself for some reason.
There are ancient monsters that are remnants of Wild Hunt that can be used as world bosses.
They could add an interesting mechanic where you have to be really careful when taking plant life in Valenwood because Valenwood itself and it's people might fuck you in ass due to Greenpact.
Cannibalism.
>>
>>378412926
Dont forget village building
>>
>>378413918
except nords are literally the masterrace and even poo in loos and chinks prefer playing as them
>>
>>378414713
I hope this happens and they call it Prey 2, just so I can drink the delicious salty tears of the faggots who think Human Head were ever good at their jobs.
>>
>>378414803
>Nords are literally the masterrace
Nords aren't even the master human race.
>>
>>378413918
really?
>>
>>378414615
We don't even know if it's written by Kirkbride though.

Long story short it's a sermon from future written during events of C0DA by Vivec that transformed himself into female to lay the Amaranth egg.
------------------------------
Sermon Thirty-Seven

By Vivec

You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.

Vivec was borne by ribbons of water, which wrote their starward couplings in red. This was a new place of speed. His eyes broke on the spikes above the tower, where the Void Ghost squatted over a drake-scaled drum, imbecile in its rhythm. And he asked of it:

"Who are you, that need no signature at all?"

Three in sum, the robes of Ayem stretched towards the bright black rim of memory, roping an arc of purchase. This was a new sprinting task. And Seht held his swollen belly to its name, clockmaker's daughter, swimming the dead confession along a century of thread, Naming her, uneaten, a golden cache of Veloth and Velothi, for where else would they know to go?

"Go here: world without wheel, charting zero deaths, and echoes singing," Seht said, until all of it was done, and in the center was anything whatever.

And the red moment became a great howling unchecked, for the Provisional House was in ruin. And Vivec became as glass, a lamp, for the dragon's mane had broke, and the red moon bade him come.

"The sign of royalty is not this," a signal blueshift (female) told him, "There is no right lesson learned alone."

He refused the twine on her catching net, spiteful that an uncontinued people would not become fuller by their searching, and yet were wracked in their spirits for flight. But the male signals were offended, and Vivec took a fighting form. He undid his eastern light, saying to the ALMSIVI that through war, they had become brides in glass, which no power could observe.

Cont.
>>
>>378414929
The light bent, and Vivec donned a cuirass made of red plates of jewel, and a mask that marked him born in the lands of Man. Wheeling, he spread into an insect salve, worn on the neck of hist-bulbs when at challenge. He roared up and fed his fingers to mammoth ghosts. The signal fires wondered if they mistook this for surrender, for Vivec had told the void that he could learn to undo it all.

The light bent, and somewhere a history was finally undone. Of it, Vivec remembered the laughing of the netchimen of his village when the hunts were good. He marched with his father in the ash, growing strong in the hooks and sail, able to run a junk through silt. At eleven, he sung to an ashkhan. He became sick after Red Mountain, with the nix-blood and fever, and was infirm a hundred years. His mother survived him and laid his body at the altar of Padhome. She gave him her skin to wear into the underworld.

The light bent, and Vivec awoke and grew fangs, unwilling to make of herself a folding thing. This was a new and lunar promise. And in her Biting she tunneled up and then downward, while her brother and sister smeared across heaven, thin ruptures of dissent, food for scarabs and the Worm. She took her people and made them safe, and sat with Azura drawing her own husband's likeness in the dirt.

"For I have removed my left hand and my right, he will say," she said, "for that is how I shall win against them. Love alone and you shall know only mistakes of salt."

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
>>
File: 14736243479641.png (115KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
14736243479641.png
115KB, 300x225px
>implying they would make a game about cannibal fleshwalkink spirits that build houses out of the bones of their enemies
>implying they wont retcon Bosmer into average boring tolkien Woodelves
>>
>>378414686
too bad bethesda is garbage and only makes shit games
>>
am hyped as fuck, loved skyrim don't care what any pessimist fag here thinks
>>
>>378415007
just like they retconned Dunmer in Skyrim and totally didn't release an entire DLC that was a love letter to them right
>>
>>378415007
I don't think cannibalism is taboo for Bethesda really, you can be a cannibal in Skyrim. Both by eating human flesh dead and eating from corpses with ring of Vaermina.
>>
>>378413007
One can only hope
>>
>>378415089
Were Dunmer retconned beyond being turned into cucks? I must have missed that
>>
>>378415049
And yet they're living rent free in your head, making you come to these threads to shitpost. I guarantee you loved every ES game you played and are lashing out for /v/ cred, despite this being an anonymous imageboard.

Grow up you sad little twat.

>>378415127
There's a big difference between it appearing in a sidequest and being a part of the main culture of the setting.
>>
>>378415072
Me too man.
>tfw to intelligent to hate imperfect games
>>
>>378415089
>cashing in one the nostalgia for the last TES game that was objectively good
A Love Letter to money maybe.
>>
>>378413550
There is literally only altmer in the summerset isles every other race either fled or was killed, sounds boring.
>>
>>378414484
>If you consider ESO to be canon
What retard wouldn't do that?
>>
What will the blades do in the next one? They returned to their dragon slaying roots in Skyrim but I'm assuming the Dragonborn wiped most of them out unless some just left Skyrim after being resurrected.
>>
>>378415275
On the other hand it would give Bethesda the perfect excuse to allow only one playable voiced race for the player.
>>
File: 1495673286952.jpg (42KB, 736x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495673286952.jpg
42KB, 736x592px
>>378415205
>And yet they're living rent free in your head
real original line that gets posted multiple times a day. i don't think about betheshit, redditor. i just shit on them when i see a stupid thread about them. eso is garbage and will die when that nostalgic cash grab morrowshit releases. skyrim and fo4 are some of the worst games ever made. you mad, nigger?
>>
>>378415162
no, le races being retconned to be boring meme is entirely based on faggots who are still butthurt about Cyrodiil not being a jungle, it hasn't actually happened once in TES.

>>378415272
>cashing in on Morrowind, a game 10% of Skyrim's playerbase at best has actually played
stop being a fucking retard
>>
>>378415347
It would give them the excuse to literally use two voice actors for every npc in the game.
>>
>>378414484
I refuse to consider ESO canon.
Fuck it. They can go o Hell with it if they like it so much.
>>
>>378415162
How were they retconned into cucks again?
>Sermons say that when people stop loving Vivec Baar Dau will fall
>Two different prophecies and a whole cult on top of that speak about Oblivion crisis coming soon and fucking up Tamriel and especially Morrowind
>Everyone ingame constantly talking about how when Tribunal falls shit will hit the fan
Explain to me please, how is disaster in Morrowind not the most well set up thing? Anyone would expect that, or did you think that events of Morrowind would pass without any issue?

Also Redoran are very strong now and recovering their nation, if anything Dunmer finally stop sucking off of their shitty living Gods and starting living by themselves and fighting for themselves.
>>
>>378415347
Why would you want this?
>>
>>378415275
I'm pretty sure they employ wood elves and Khajit at least to do manual labor and menial tasks for them. They had some Khajit and Nord assassins/spies in skyrim you deal with.
>>
>>378415440
It seems like you are trying to argue that they are better off now than ever but while they may be recovering they are still in a shit state with the red year and argonian invasion, they will never reach their past greatness without the tribunal.
>>
>>378415314
Did you miss the ending of Skyrim? There is a whole caste of Dragons now who are peaceful and follow Paarthrunax like Odahviing, there are also couple of odd Dragons that probably escaped Skyrim. On top of that all Dragons consider Dragonborn to be the prime voice on Nirn right now, so he will have a huge number of his own followers...again including both Paarthrunax and Odahviing.
>>
>>378414471
rekt
>>
>>378415540
t. Almalexia
Fuck off you shriveled up old roastie.
>>
>>378415550
Wasn't Dragonborn fucked by Hermeus Mora Shenangians?
He can't really get off his ride as I understood it.
>>
>>378412749
>Setting is a big green area filled with massive forests and trees
>You are the Treeborn, which gives you special tree/wild hunt powers even if you're not a wood elf
>You see that tree? You can climb it.
>>
>>378415540
That is not a fucking retcon, that is a natural story progression. Fall of Tribunal is the point of the fucking Morrowind the game.

Morrowind is about taking fate into your own hands and not relying on some divine providence or fate, because more than likely even the Nerevarine prophecy is not true and YOU made it real due to mantling.
>>
>>378415616
>You can fuck Dryads
>>
>>378415381
>anime face
Everything invalidated, not reading. You typed all that for nothing you smug little dweeb.
>>
>>378415627
I didn't say the word retcon once, I wasn't even talking about that, I'm just saying that Morrownd turned to shit after the tribunal fell, nothing about retcons or prophecies.
>>
Show me yfw their E3 surprise is a Morrowind remake for holidays 2017 and the ESO expansion is just cross-promotion.
>>
>>378415550
The end of Skyrim is just a shitload of dragons flying around in a circle around the mountain saying some gibberish about Alduin and breathing fire, and the Blades sure don't care how peaceful they are. They might even attack the greybeards to "serve justice" against Paarthurnax
>>
>>378415764
they already have fans remaking that and Oblivion for them, there's also no money in it.
>>
File: 1496130198324.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1496130198324.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>>378415735
>>
>>378414484
>Todd publicly said that dialogue choices and voiced protag was a mistake in some interview, I think it might have been a GDC even...

Not exactly. The interview goes like this:
>Interviewer: So the fans have complained about some things in Fallout 4...
>Todd: The voiced dialogue, yeah.
>Interviewer: ... like the game playing more like a shooter than an RPG...
Which means Todd knows people complained about it, not that he actually considers it a mistake.
>>
>>378415764
mfw
>>
File: 1495707565287.gif (490KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
1495707565287.gif
490KB, 499x428px
>>378412749
Bethesda have already said that 2 new IP's are going to be released before Elder Scrolls VI

it's not coming this year or likely next, more likely to be 2019
Todd(?) also said the technology for what they want to make isn't there yet, so they're putting more time into it
>>
>>378415615
Here is how soul trade works. The only way for a Daedric Prince to actually get your soul is
>You die in his realm and your soul becomes bound to it, after some time your soul will have mixed with essence of Oblivion so much that Nirn will reject it as a Daedric spirit.
>You just spend too much time in Oblivion, like Durnehviir, and Nirn starts rejecting you.
>You are soultrapped and the soulgem was bound to a realm of Oblivion of a certain prince instead of Soul Cairn.
>Your soul is tainted by a Daedric curse like Vampirism or Lycanthropy
And the most retarded way
>You believed that you pledged your soul to a Daedric Prince and you unknowingly but willingly went to his realm in afterlife.

Daedric Princes actually have no way to get souls from Nirn, when you pledge yourself to your deity you become susceptible to influence by said Prince, but any creature strong enough can ward himself off and on top of that you can remove said pledge easily and go on a pilgrimage asking the 9 for forgiveness or something, Martin Septim was a cultist of Sanguine for example.
Mortals have almost absolute control over their souls regardless of who they pledge it to as long as it is not actually magically cursed or altered.
Same with Dragonborn, Mora just claims that he will find a way to fuck up Dragonborn, like for example when Miraak was dying Mora opened a portal to his realm and dragged him in, thus he died in the realm and his soul got bound to it.
>>
File: 1479585558507.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479585558507.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>378412749
I just fucking know I'm setting myself up for disappointment but I seriously hope TESVI is a true successor to Morrowind and Bethesda returns to its traditional RPG roots
>>
>>378415853
>there's no money in it
All they need is a 3 minute trailer and normies will eat it up. Bethesda has that sort of reputation now.
>>
>>378415874
Are you sure that is the same interview? I remember him saying something along the lines of
>We know we make some mistakes but we iterate upon them
in the same conversation as dialogues.
>>
>>378415960
Man, I feel like a person with a stockholm syndrome.
I want to be skeptical of Bethesda and I was with Fallout 4 because I don't really care about Fallout series much...but I know that when a TES VI teaser hits I will be overhyped, I can already feel it.
>>
File: Smug.jpg (62KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
62KB, 600x327px
Post yfw they turn another jungle into the English countryside
>>
>>378416081
Let go of the /v/ mindset and enjoy the games for what they are, not what they could never have been.
>>
>>378415764
While a remake isn't impossible since Todd did say that the two games Bethesda Game Studios is working on right now are "unlike anything we've done before, but still Bethesda games" and Bethesda hasn't done a remake before I would say it's unlikely.

The most likely thing to be announced at E3 by Bethesda Game Studios will have nothing to do with TES. In fact current rumors suggest that it's going to be a new IP all together, a Sci-Fi game set in space that uses the basic Bethesda formula (lots of bugs, lots of mods, etc).
>>
>>378415615
Miraak was fucked over by Mora but our Dragonborn isn't really on his bad side. We played his game and came out on top and he got what he wanted from the Skaal
>>
File: 1480697092809.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480697092809.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>378415735
>>
>>378416140
>not what they could never have been
The golden fucking rule... wish everyone listened to this.
>>
>>378415381
Calm down, Anon.
>>
>>378416141
>In fact current rumors suggest that it's going to be a new IP all together, a Sci-Fi game set in space that uses the basic Bethesda formula (lots of bugs, lots of mods, etc).
If the setting is engaging, I'm on board. I actually like the formula, but I have rather normie tastes when it comes to everything but strategy games.
>>
>>378413918
Yeah and Skyrim ended up being empty as fuck, dull, and boring. Somehow oblivion's world felt more alive, which is fucking amazing considering.
>>
>>378416540
You're insane. There was far more to do in Skyrim. Play more than 10 hours when the next one comes out.
>>
>>378416962
Skyrim wasn't empty but there was objectively less to do than Oblivion. The guild quests were shorter, the cities were smaller, and radiant quests weren't something anybody ended up liking. I don't think the map was even bigger, it might actually be smaller considering how much of the terrain is taken up by barren mountain peaks.
>>
>>378415960
>I seriously hope TESVI is a true successor to Morrowind and Bethesda returns to its traditional RPG roots
this is what we call delusional
>>
>>378412749
What will they casualize even more compared to skyrim?

>inb4 only one weapon model per type with different glows
>>
>>378417347
Each armor set would be considered one item.
No separate gloves and boots this time.
>>
>>378414029
do you actually believe this even a little bit
jesus christ anon i hope you go outside and socialize some day
>>
>>378414164
Does it matter at this point? Skyrim was a piece of shit of a game, but it had the best mods in the franchise thanks to the engine, including a sureAI game that is not just a meme but is actually good. We just need some decent quests and an even better engine. Too bad it's not gonna come out before TES online dies, so we might have to wait a while.
>>
>>378414484
>sermon 37
delet this you double n'wah
>>
>>378417397
except they did the opposite with Fallout 4, that's horseshit. There will probably be more armor pieces which are all highly customizable.
>>
>>378414803
Dafuq is a poo in loo?
>>
>>378417347
Make it Fallout 4 with swords. Shitty weapon crafting/modding system, no skills.
>>
>>378417806
fuck off
>>
>>378417806
Meme term for Indians.
>>
>>378417806
reddit
>>
I hope we get a legit magic system with spellmaking like oblivion and morrowind. Lot of the cool magic effects was still there in skyrim, hidden in the shouts and you could still use them with the spellmaking mod or by making custom ones, but it just wasn't the same without attributes. But giving what Todd thinks about it, we're just gonna have even less spells and the magic system is probably gonna be recycled from ESO.
>>
File: 1493272240825.jpg (142KB, 687x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493272240825.jpg
142KB, 687x480px
>>378416141
>a Sci-Fi game set in space that uses the basic Bethesda formula
Are you sure they didn't already release that with Prey?
>>
>>378418009
Mixing something like fire and ice into one spell is kind of ridiculous, they should cancel each other out. Skyrim mages are so powerful with the enchanting skill that you regain mana faster than you use it with expert and master spells
>>
>>378418025
Prey is nothing like that. It ain't even made by Bethesda.
>>
>>378414929
>signal blueshift (female)
heh
>>
>>378418025
That wasn't Bethesda Game Studios.
It was Bethesda Softworks, the publishing arm of the company. Arkane developed it.

There are rumors that Bethesda Game Studios is currently working on a game code named Starfield. Based on what Todd has said about the two games they are currently developing, both are new IPs but will be 'Bethesda games'.

Besides, Prey isn't really that similar to Bethesda's formula other than being first person. In fact it's closer to shit like System Shock and Bioshock. It's way more linear that the shit Bethesda makes.

Expect Bethesda Game Studios' sci-fi game to be more of an Action-RPG where you go around talking to people and accepting quests and shit in an open world. Kind of like Mass Effect if it was made by incompetent jackasses instead of SJW faggots.
>>
>>378412749
Elder Scrolls VI: Same broken Bethesda shit but with added HD bloom.
>>
>>378412749
Why would it just be skyrim's logo with grass on it?
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>tfw I was diagnosed with a rare incurable form of cancer and only have two years left to live

Fucking todd better release TES6 before I fucking die
>>
File: 1484292215537.gif (2MB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484292215537.gif
2MB, 375x300px
>>378418726
>Skyrim's logo
>>
>>378418572
A bethesda sci-fi would probably turn out better than andromeda, although I have a hard time picturing a bethesda sci-fi
>>
>>378418783
Why would you want to get aids on top of cancer?
>>
>>378418726
underage
>>
>>378418805
Bethesda and it's parent companies are currently trying to ride the wave of popularity that sci-fi is experiencing. Over the last 5 or so years sci-fi has boomed while fantasy has become less popular with the mainstream market.

This is why Bethesda Softworks has published D44M, Prey and fallout 4 in the last 2 years. It's also why CoD went to space. Sci-Fi is in right now and multiple companies are capitalizing on it. I have a bit of a theory that the recent slump in the fantasy genre is also part of why Bethesda is holding off on TES6. I mean they probably are developing a brand new engine so they can make it look as impressive as possible since it's their flagship and all but I also think that they noticed that Fantasy games, movies and TV shows have all dropped in popularity over the past few years and are waiting for things to pick up again.
>>
>>378419403
GoT has really put a dent in high fantasy. People want gritty, or at least think they do.
>>
I hope they do another proper revamp. like the Morrowind to Oblivion jump.
I don't want it to be too much like morrowind, Quest markers and a map is convenient, and dice roll combat can be extremely painful early on.
>>
So you can fuck anybody without being scared of catching the bug.
Duh
Fuck, why do people fail to understand why I purposefully caught it? So I don't have to worry anymore, obviously
>>
>>378418783
write them a long letter, they let you play for free PR
>>
>>378419510
Pretty much. Part of Skyrim's success was due to its aesthetics completely matching the dark, low fantasy wave that was getting huge
>>
File: 1492205518138.jpg (940KB, 999x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1492205518138.jpg
940KB, 999x1413px
>>378412749
I want fairies, giant mushrooms, flowers and other gay fairy tale things.
>>
>>378418802
>>378419325
My bad, I meant the imperial logo.
>>
The last two elder scrolls were some of the worst game I have ever seen
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>378412749
>upcoming
I know it's baffling considering the enormous success of Skyrim, but it is still extremely far away
>>
>>378420092
People who aren't into games to impress others with their pretentious taste.
>>
>>378420167
But if you played elder scrolls before Oblivion then Oblivion is objectively garbage
Skyrim was better, but still too casual
>>
>>378416962

Skyrim is shit mate. The biggest piece of shit in the elder scrolls franchise.

It's a shame the future games will be as shitty as that one due to normie sales
>>
>>378420167
Oblivion and Skyrim are dogshit
Sorry my man.
Nothing pretentious about that.
>>
>>378420167
>if you don't like skyrim or oblivion you are not into videogames

10/10 I am severely triggered
>>
>>378412926
Don't even make jokes like that.

That really triggers me.
>>
>>378420258
So is your taste :^)
>>
>>378420502
That means absolutely nothing coming from someone defending these games.
>>
File: kornheiser lel.jpg (19KB, 236x421px) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser lel.jpg
19KB, 236x421px
>>378420092
>>378420224
>>378420247
>M-MUH MORROWIND!!!1!
>>
>>378412749
>Hyping for Skyrim 2
I thought this was place wasn't normalfag territory.
Shame
>>
>>378420594
What's the matter, n'wah, don't like rpg's?
>>
>>378420594
Don't misunderstand me shitting on oblivion and skyrim as praising morrowind

Its just a decent game. Not great or anything
Just compared to Oblivion and Skyrim it is at least a game
Not a meme
>>
>>378420730
>it's popular so it's bad
/v/ - Video Games
>>
>>378420826
Morrowind is popular here
I still think it is good
>>
>>378420849
Popular here isn't popular everywhere. If it experienced a renaissance of popularity suddenly and normal people were talking about it /v/ would drop it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>378420594
Morrowind had the best setting of basically any game.
Skyrim had the best gameplay of TES games.
Oblivion had characters that look like they'd been hit with a shovel and the most boring uncreative setting ever, not to mention all the other blatant faults like level scaling
>>
>>378415275
There would be plenty of Bosmer considering they're a union with the Altmer, whereas the Khajiit are the underclass so they'd be represented as laborers and thieves and things like that.

Doubt you'd see too many Argonians, men and Dunmer if you were going to be lore friendly.
>>
>>378421012
I don't discuss video games anywhere else so I wouldn't know.
I really don't care

There are plenty of games that are universally liked that are liked here.
>>
Imagine thinking it's ESVI and not a multiplayer Fallout and a new sci-fi IP. Imagine being that wrong.
>>
>>378421110
>Skyrim had the best gameplay of TES games.
>all the stats and rpg elements are essentially gone
>no classes no builds every character can do everything
>no dedicated spell button
>stealth archer the game

Fuck you man.
>>
Bethesda has become to bloated as a company. They are no longer responsive enough. The next TES will sell fantastically well, but will largely emulate various aspects from the Witcher while refining their standard game mechanics (plus one novelty mechanic a la Shouting).

It will be at least another 2-3 games before they really start hurting as a developer, and even longer before it hits them financially. They're the Madden of adventure and RPG games.
>>
>>378414790
See, the thing is I wouldn't mind village building if it was ONE to THREE locations, not FUCKING ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>378421012

You are profoundly wrong. It has a powerful legacy for a reason.
>>
>>378417413
>says the guy that can't read sarcasm
>>
>>378420826
skyrim and fo4 are garbage. there's plenty of other websites you can go to and discuss your shit taste and objectively wrong opinions
>>
I hope to God it won't be hammerfell. Then every thread will be WE WUZ AYOO HOL UP between /pol/ spam
>>
>>378414029
bethesda game studios are shit but they've never had anything to do with this social justice bullshit unless you think being able to marry a dude as a dude is sjw
end this shit meme
>>
>>378421992
>waaaaaah people who like games are invading my safe space
Neck yourself, cunt.
>>
>>378422148
>liking watered down rpgs made for the lowest common denominator
>>
>>378422221
>not being able to enjoy games for what they are
I pity you and your sad life.
>>
>>378422348
you can say that about literally anything

>not being able to read x book and enjoy it
>not being able to watch x movie and enjoy it
>not being able to eat shit and enjoy it
I pity you and your sad life.
>>
>>378422419
And yet you'll be playing the next Bethesda game like everybody else. Sad!
>>
>>378422148
spotted the underage australian
>>
>>378422531
Spotted the cuck desu
>>
>>378417806
fucking summer
>>
>>378422531
Takes one to know one, cunt.
Also I'm actually far too old to be posting here, not too young.
>>
>>378417850
>Fallout 4 with swords
You mean Skyrim with guns but without guns and with swords instead?
>>
File: 1450513828372.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1450513828372.png
226KB, 620x670px
>>378422526
>i played fallout 4, therefore everyone must have played it!
>>
>>378422616
>>378422636
dumb fucking bogans. make sure your sister is on the pill when you're railing her tonight
>>
>>378419961
>I want TO FUCK fairies, giant mushrooms, flowers and other gay fairy tale things.
>>
If it's Valenwood it may have the potential to be ultimate comfy
>>
some people never learn
>>
>>378412749
Wow why does it have the Skyrim logo??
>>
File: WHENIWAS.jpg (24KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
WHENIWAS.jpg
24KB, 400x275px
>>378412749
I can't wait to see what new and exciting ways Todd Howard finds to butcher this franchise!
>>
I'm thinking of getting CHIM tattooed on my forearm, what do you guys think?
>>
>>378416140
Wisdom
>>
>>378423731
become an hero
>>
>>378413007
>>378415147
Do you think it will be a Lusty Argonian Maid (male) this time around?

https://clyp.it/snbt0uc3
https://clyp.it/brri23ux
>>
File: d1_eli_010002.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
d1_eli_010002.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
As long as it features LEWD ELVES
>>
>>378414053
You can just kill them
>>
>>378418802
He has a point though. It's not even part of the Empire.
>>
>>378419961
Valenwood is all of those fruity high fantasy fairy tale things, but really gross and weird at the same time.
>>
>>378415251
>to intelligent
jfc
>>
>fallout 4 with swords
It's not going to matter
>>
>>378425141
But if TES VI is going to be Fallout 4 with swords, how can Fallout 4 be TES V with guns?
>>
>>378423582
Elder Scrolls keeps getting better and better.
>>
The DB will be back. Sithis will be worshipped. Lorkhan is the mortal god who free us from the slaves/elves. Talos is the greatest god. If you don't agree you're just a lazy slave/elf.

All hail Sithis!
>>
>>378414053
>not wanting a TES game where picking a race actually changes how difficult your game is.

You just went full N'wah.
>>
File: 1494973496813.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494973496813.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>378414484
>If you consider ESO to be canon
Nobody does this
>>
>>378427282
It peaked at Battlespire
>>
it's going to be a gritty medieval dark souls copy

they're going to cash hard on the game of thrones fad

anyone expecting some alien architecture shit that would weird out dudebros is fucking deluded

it's going to be gritty dark fantasy with dumbed down dark souls combat with even less stats than skyrim

skyrim had enchanting formulas, meta exploits, armor and resist hard caps
that's too much info for dudebros
they might remove numbers from the game this time
>>
God I really want a new elder scrolls game I didn't really enjoy eso, I thinks it's cause I have no friends though.
>>
>>378412926
Thankfully it's very unlikely to happen because there's several races
>>
File: TURD.jpg (57KB, 411x594px) Image search: [Google]
TURD.jpg
57KB, 411x594px
>>378428871
>several races
Son
>>
>>378424398

Body mods, skimpy armor mods, and sex mods are a given for any major Bethesda offering. Just give it some time.

Wish they'd make it easier to make custom animations, though. It'd be a lot easier to incorporate new weapon types and spells if you could create new weapon classes that reference specific animation files for their attacks.
>>
>>378428871
There's several races in Fallout 4 too.

Also they could just throw a filter over it and be done with it.
>>
File: trg-watchmen_b_0001.jpg (15KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
trg-watchmen_b_0001.jpg
15KB, 400x205px
>>378429052
DO IT
>>
I have no doubt that Bethesda is so far up their asses that they'll keep Fallout 4's horrendous dialogue system in TES6.
>>
>>378414708
which is sad, because apparently whoever makes ESO understands that kirkbride's vision is better than what beth has done without him.
>>
>>378412926
Not a single chance.
Even Todd said it was a huge mistake.

Not to mention, TES is his baby, he's the guy that made Morrowind what it was, and Oblivion then Skyrim. Fallout is an adopted kid he had to care off, did more than ok with Fallout 3, and dropped the ball for Fallout 4.

No way he lets this happen for TES. Will the game be dumbed down? Well of course, there isn't a single game series out there that doesn't try to target a wider audience, but he'll never do things like that. He may dumb down dialogues, but it'll never be 4 types of yes like in F4.

Meme all you want, Todd knows his shit, Todd is love, Todd is life.
>>
>>378414771
That would make alchemy much more interesting.
>>
>>378419961
Hinaichigo a cute.

>>378414713
This is probably the case. Bethesda is a company first and a game developer second. Profit is on their minds before making a quality product. Expect them to ride trends like a pornstar rides cock.
>>
>>378421894
Actually, this very well may be the case. Have you ever encountered REAL SjW's Anon?
>>
What retard made that logo? We can't even predict what the logo for VI will be without knowing its setting, given the inconsistency of the motivation for the selection, with Oblivion's being fucking 'O' in Daedric.
>>
>>378430363
How about you kill yourself and we keep talking about vidya?

Elder scrolls threads are maximum comfy because unlike the waifushit infested general we actually discuss the insane lore and shit here.
>>
>>378429906
Yeah, "Kirkbride's vision"
It's just pandering to get people who otherwise wouldn't play such an awful title involved on the basis of "muh lore"
Keep in mind I've played the game and also don't mind MK's work except the television absurdity in c0da
One look at something as simple to replicate as the Vivec Cantons in their nostalgiabait DLC is enough to make anyone paying any amount of attention discard ESO
and that's without touching on the generic themepark MMO quest qualities, the trash class selection, the story elements that legitimately could make the argument for Skyrim being better-written, etc.
Do not let time dull the dislike for ESO, it may be 'better' but it's by no means good
>>
>>378430363
They will pay people to run bot networks posting in the threads, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>378430696
the game isn't even announced or expected out for a long time you troglodytic sack of meat
At least speculation is vidya related discussion
>>
>>378429976
>Even Todd said it was a huge mistake.
source on that? i want to see todd apologizing
>>
>>378430696
Hype threads are not viral marketing

I cannot imagine having a worldview as skewed and absurd as yours where I believed otherwise, or that bethesda would even bother marketing on /v/
>>
>>378412749
Doesn't know Greenheart refers to the Hist.
Lore pleb detected
>>
>>378417238
Bethesda wanted to keep the relative sizes of the province's in-game depictions in line with their relative sizes in the lore, so yes Skyrim's map is smaller than Oblivions even before you take the impassable terrain into account.
>>
>>378422526
You can't even argue right, all you do is throw assumptions around. fuck off to somewhere else
>>
>>378418726
10/10 bait man, I actually laughed
>>
File: 1419125681955.jpg (16KB, 239x251px) Image search: [Google]
1419125681955.jpg
16KB, 239x251px
>>378429052
Now that I think about it...
>"Yeah Todd you're right, the voiced protagonist and the few voice lines to choose, which basically are all the same, are FAR more important than decent RPG and actual roleplaying!"

Pls, god. pls. inb4 people will suck Skyrim's dick because how good it will be next to TES6
>>
>>378430635
It's easily the best Elder Scrolls game to date. Better combat than all of them. Better quests than Oblivion, better combat than Skyrim and a much bigger and richer lore contribution than Morrowind that severely lacked having several perspective on the same subject since everything took place at the same place.
>>
>>378430875
he said the dialogue system was a mistake. Not the voice specifically. He could just mean the wheel.
>>
>>378414484
>NOTHING like medieval or whatever real world shit

i just cant imagine them doing this afetr how successful skyrim was
>>
>>378424927
GOOD
>>
>>378412749
>implying it won't be called Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim II: Elsweyr
>>
File: Map_HF_Ingame_Th.jpg (161KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
Map_HF_Ingame_Th.jpg
161KB, 450x330px
Nope, you're getting Hammerfell and "shouts" replaced with anime sword abilities
>>
>>378430875
Don't have a source, but I saw it a few times on /v/.
It kinda makes sense, that other marketing retard was hyping it "hur dur you don't have to talk to people you can just shoot stuff", but after the bad reception from RPG fans, I can see Todd simply saying that it was a mistake, they were just experimenting.

Because that's what F4 felt to me. It felt like Zenimax saying "go and make F4, dumb it down to the max, just do it", and in the end, they improved animations and graphics, made a cool open world (because that's the one thing with sound design that Bethesda are masters of), and that's it. They didn't bother with F4. No way he ruins TES, he's been working on it since the beginning, it's his masterpiece.

At least Piper is the greatest companion mankind has ever seen.
>>
Maybe this summer I can finally get Skyrim fully modded and have a comfy time of milling about the countryside doing everything there is to do (except radiant quests, naturally).

Couldnt finish the game to begin with because destruction scaling was absolute garbage and magicka regen was painfully slow. Burned out on my last attempt at modding under the sheer bulk of individual graphics/technical fix mods and even a "performance" ENB killing my framerate.
>>
>>378421831
this, having 2-4 possible locations to build up an entire fucking village as your base would be pretty cool.

Trouble is, village making makes no sense in the TES setting since society is perfectly well there. It'd have to tie into the narrative, like you'd be building a home for some kind of ally faction. Maybe thorugh the major guild quests should the mechanic return (and it probably will), or maybe they'll take a rebelling-against-the-thalmor angle and you'll be building some hidden village shit for fellow rebels
>>
>>378431602
Skyrim's swing spam combat with additional MMO hotkey abilities (and targeting, etc. due to connectivity on a large scale) isn't "good" particularly when there's what, 5 whole classes? Only one of which makes any sense in the context of the setting, the sorcerer. I liked the idea of very limited ability capacity in the hotbars but the execution wasn't any good
The quests are generic mmo kill ten rats and press E to talk to NPC with quirky flavor dialogue scattered about to try and keep you from gouging out your eyes.
None of the 'lore contributions' such as
>dwarven ore
>Mannimarco's character further denigrated
>the oblivion crisis, but this time it's blue instead of red
>the faction alliances making 0 sense outside of someone carving up the geography
>etc,
were worthwhile, at large all they've done is further genericize the locations we've yet to explore properly in a mainline TES game, like shoving the green pact under the rug so the bosmer can have the same copypasted elf buildings all over
Not to mention their attempt at a story is driven to the point of absurdity to facilitate the "open world" factor so anyone from anywhere can do anything and create the illusion of "progress" (which no longer exists with the addition of enemies always scaling to your level)

It's a mediocre to poor showing as an MMO and hardly worth calling an elder scrolls game considering you can't even attempt to repair it with mods.
>>
>>378429976
todds a fucking retard, and so are you apparently
>>
>>378422024
This, this is the real reason to fear Hammerfell. People complain that it'll be too vanilla and boring and I can see that when compared to say black marsh or summerset, but I doubt they'll come up with anything too bland.
>>
File: boi.png (536KB, 546x498px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
536KB, 546x498px
>>378415735
>smug little dweeb.
>>
>>378422880
If they go with including those things in the setting, I have no doubt LL will make it happen
>>
>>378432317
Todd made the two greatest games ever tho, Muh Rowinds and Muh Blivions.
He also made Daggerfall, Skyrim and Fallout 3 which are fucking fantastic unless you're on /v/.

He fucked up once, and that was with Fallout 4.
>>
File: 1410188706588.jpg (1MB, 4440x2401px) Image search: [Google]
1410188706588.jpg
1MB, 4440x2401px
>>378432370
Hammerfell is actually pretty diverse, probably more so than any of the other human regions.
>>
File: breton.jpg (34KB, 720x362px) Image search: [Google]
breton.jpg
34KB, 720x362px
>no one ever wants High Rock

Poor Bretons, they're like the Australians of Tamriel. We know it exists but no one cares.
>>
>>378432514
this is bait but I'm falling for it anyway

Morrowind is okay, because it's got a cool world but shit gameplay. The rest have shit worlds and shit gameplay.
>>
>>378432724
i want orsinium
>>
>>378432724
This.

I want Elsewhere.
>>
>>378432724
>>378432851
i want to see orsinium, rather
>>
>making a stupid fucking spinoff instead of Skyrim 2
LOL
>>
>>378416540
Skyrims world is fucking amazing you moron. Its the writing that is awful and dull
>>
>>378429976
>Accuses others of meming
>Proceeds to suck Todd's dick

You bethesdadrones are fucking cancer. Just like Bethesda's boring shit open world games have been to Vidya.
>>
File: 2e43dbc48251ee9b03e061c3b2….png (152KB, 402x278px) Image search: [Google]
2e43dbc48251ee9b03e061c3b2….png
152KB, 402x278px
>>378432514
>Oblivion
>greatest game ever

>Fallout 3
>fucking fantastic

>No mention of Stormhold, Shadowkey or Dawnstar, possibly some of the top entries in the series

Get Out.
>>
>>378432228
>the faction alliances making 0 sense
go on
>>
>>378432806
Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean it's bait anon.
Morrowind is god tier, and so is Oblivion. Also gameplay has always been shit in TES games, and while it's an extremely important aspect of a game, it's not required for a game to be considered good. Witcher has bad gameplay, the worst combat system ever created by mankind, and W1 is better than W3. Diablo 3's gameplay is 10 times better than D2 or D1, and yet it's complete garbage compared to them.
And Skyrim has the best world in a TES game, and the second best world in a game after BotW. There's a reason why Nintendo went the Skyrim way for botw.

>>378433176
Yes anon, Oblivion is great, and not only if it's your first TES.
Also yes anon, Fallout 3 IS good. Sure it doesn't come close to F1 or NV in terms of RP, but IT IS a great game.

For a series that was dead and buried, what they managed to do was impressive. They turned an isometric RPG series into a great open world filled with cool shit to find and locations to explore, while keeping the post apocalyptic feel of previous Fallout games. And considering the gigantic amount of content and NPC to voice, it's also impressive to have kept as much RP as they did.
>>
>>378433309
With the exception of the aldmeri dominion to some extent, yes
Redguards and bretons, sure. Orcs? Both of the prior have a long standing tradition of burning down Orsinium for fun that was conveniently ignored/bypassed
Similarly, circumstances hardly seem dire enough to warrant the triumvirate of tribunal dunmer, nords, and the argonians. Anyone with a lick of sense with regards to their cultural (particularly military) backgrounds could point that out, especially when by the time of skyrim those same historical grudges were still being acted upon. Even morrowind shows the sentiment towards argonians (moreso than towards slaves in general), with a somewhat lesser hatred towards nords that accompanies the usual dunmer xenophobia. Only Hlaalu were more accepting of anything foreign and look where that got them.
>>
>>378429082
Unfortunately they're unlikely to make custom animations any easier precisely because of the sex mods you mentioned earlier...doing anything that could be construed as enabling that kind of modding could potentially turn into a PR nightmare with the bullshit politically-correct culture we live in
>>
>>378430263
Not quite, to my knowledge Daedric "O" can double up as a pictograph for a gate between mundus and a plane of oblivion, which makes much more sense given that Oblivion was about such gates. (Note also that skyrim chose the imperial logo when the imperial/stormcloak situation was one of the backbones to skyrim's plot)
>>
>>378430586
Yeah, I tried going there for modding help once but installing beautifying mods for your waifu is the only thing they know about modding the game, they know jack shit about anything CK or TESVEdit related
>>
>>378414484
>which means that we are back to a very alien place finally with architecture that is NOTHING like medieval or whatever real world shit.
You honestly think that means anything? They are just going to CHIM the weird shit away for the Nth time in the series so the normalfags can be comfortable with their generic fantasy.
>>
>>378432027
Piper is not nick
>>
>>378412926
someone will mod that shit out of the game day one
>>
File: 1385256374126.png (192KB, 2000x1983px) Image search: [Google]
1385256374126.png
192KB, 2000x1983px
>>378414484
>sermon 37
>mentions amaranth and C0DA by name
Tommorrowind when?
>>
>>378434813
It's not going to happen.

Not until/(unless?) Bethesda have gotten Adobe onboard (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw)
But if they did, Voiced Protag wouldn't even be an issue/
>>
>>378432525
>The Chain
>3 islands

Sasuga Todd
>>
File: 1451999560745.png (139KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1451999560745.png
139KB, 357x368px
>>378412749
>yfw it will be an even bigger pile of shit than Skyrim
>and has the modding community of Fallout 4
>>
File: 1495129678213.png (30KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495129678213.png
30KB, 550x585px
say it with me /v/
>new engine...but with restricted modding capabilities
>paid mods

It's happening
>>
>>378435419
>9/10+ everywhere, loved by every critic/player that isn't an underaged /v/ memelord, won countless awards, goty up the ass, set a new standard for open world RPG that a lot tried to copy but always failed (botw is the first to do it right), is still played to this very day
>pile of shit

And this is why neo/v/ is pathetic.
>>
>>378435775
>new engine
The 'creation engine' is the same gamebryo garbage that powered ancient titles like Zoo tycoon (the 2nd 3d one at least)
I don't see them developing anything new for the next title necessarily
>>
>>378434081
>And Skyrim has the best world in a TES game

Morrowind objectively has the best world building and environment, Skyrim is not even close to matching its uniqueness
>>
I guess these games, Oblivion and Skyrim in particular, are for people who don't know any better.

If you can't compare them to games with at least average animations, main story, characters, followers, dialogues, factions, side quests, reactivity, choice&consequence, dungeon-, overworld-, city-design, melee combat, boss fights, magic combat, stealth, enemy behaviour, encounter variety, exploration, character advancement and challenge then they must seem like the best thing ever.

Hell I really loved FF Mystic Quest way back then too.
>>
>>378435816
>b-but normies love it!

It's shit, gb2 plebbit
>>
>>378436089
I think you mean The Elder Scrolls Online, now with a uniquely beautiful recreation of the original beloved environments of Vvardenfell in the latest Morrowind expansion, available on steam now!
>>
>>378435816
>It's popular so it must be good
>industry outlets give it high rating so it must be good

yeah, seeing /v/ in such a state is pretty sad.
>>
>>378414484
If C0da becomes fucking canon, then so do gangster rap and saturday morning tv shows. c0da is fucking retarded

_____! ___! _____________! ____ _____ __________!
>>
>>378431916
bruh you act if thats a bad thing
>>
>>378435816
>other people have low standards so we should too
i think maybe this isn't the right place for you
>>
CHIM
>>
>>378435816
You know how I know you started posting on /v/ in the last 2 years? Because you actually think hating Skyrim on /v/ is something new. Go back to /b/ or Reddit or whatever rat's nest you crawled out of.
>>
>>378436089
Ok, let's say it comes down to personal preference. I love both, but when you remove the alien feel of Morrowind's world, you're not left with much (KINDA like when you remove the world design and interconnectivity of DaS, you're not left with much). It's still a god tier world, because that's the one thing Bethesda are undisputed masters of with sound design, but it's kinda, I don't know, "meh".

While Skyrim managed to be filled with tons of hidden and cool stuff to see, all four seasons are represented on the map so you get to have very different vibes, and it has a shitton of unique environments spread around the map so you'll always see something you never saw before. I admit I've had a soft spot for snow, mountains and snowy mountains ever since I saw snow for the first time.
>>
>>378436089
i agree, it's a shame that i hate morrowind's combat so much that i'll never play it again
>>
>>378414484
>C0DA is canon
>you can use speech bubbles to behead enemies
>>
>>378436286

Wouldn't know. WoW is and always has been trash
>>
>>378416091

>translation error

The walking trees of Valenwood won't be present either.
>>
>>378436523
>While Skyrim managed to be filled with tons of hidden and cool stuff to see
>fifty thousand identical draugr dungeons
>a couple of bandit camps
>exactly two biomes
>architecture is almost universally bland and uninspired
oblivion had a better world than skyrim and oblivion was a fucking forest
>>
Can I have acrobatics and athletics back? I miss jumping over entire towns.
>>
I hope they take out crafting, except for alchemy maybe.

Shit is beyond broken and makes most loot and skills obsolete.
>>
>>378424234
There was already one in dawnguard.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Sultry_Argonian_Bard,_v1
>>
>>378436265
>>378436306
>>378436417
>>378436491
>based autists prove that there hasn't been a single good game in the history of gaming because high scores mean the game is bad, and bad scores also mean the game is bad

Guess BotW is literally the worst game ever made then and I'll have to start hating on RE4 and Mario games.
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (59KB, 494x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
59KB, 494x506px
>Argonians
>People
Pick one
>>
>>378436859
>high scores mean the game is bad, and bad scores also mean the game is bad
so close and yet so far
the point is that scores mean nothing because most "professional" game critics are fucking retarded. think for yourself and decide if a game is good on your own instead of relying on others to tell you whether something is good or bad.
>>
>>378436523
>when you remove the alien feel of Morrowind's world, you're not left with much

Yes, when you remove the sole thing I was arguing for from my argument it kinda falls apart

>While Skyrim managed to be filled with tons of hidden and cool stuff to see,

Did you even play Morrowind?

Like whatever you want, but in terms of world Morrowind wins IMO
>>
>>378435816
This is why I always do the opposite of what /v/ says.
>game is shit guys paid reviews!
>play game and it's actually good
>try to play /v/ approved game
>it's shit
fuck this place, nerds
>>
>>378412926
Dialogue choices:

1. Yes
2. Yes (Sarcastic)
3. [Stealth Archer] Kill him
4. Hate Thalmor
>>
>>378436721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gON5k2kw3as&t=2m40s
>>
>>378436859
>he wasn't here for gamergate

Please lurk for at least another decade before posting
>>
If they do dialogue like fallout 4 I'm not buying it and I'm a massive Elder Scrolls fanboy
Okay, I probably will still buy it, but not without angrily shaking my fist in the air
>>
>>378436859
>not automatically good
>bad

there is a difference here, m8, even you with your terrible reading comprehension should be able to understand that
>>
>>378436612
Green Sap stopped walking in the background material already so that's a likely pick
>>
>>378436712
I wasn't trying to be rude anon, but oh well.
>fifty thousand identical draugr dungeons
Except you'd know that they are not identical if you've played the game. Different layout, different things to find inside. And what about the dwemer dungeons? What about the falmer dungeons? Do they look similar? Well of course, you can't have unique assets for every dungeon anon, but the similarities end there. What about Blackreach ?
>a couple of bandit camps
Many bandit camps with different layout and different enemies. Why would you be complaining about bandit camps in a fucking RPG? There are also giant camps, vampire camps, mage camps.
>exactly two biomes
Actually 4, since there are 4 seasons.
>architecture is almost universally bland and uninspired
Bland is entirely subjective, and considering the huge amount of different architectures and towns, it's everything but uninspired, no main city look like the others and every small village has its own identity.
>>
>>378435816
>set a new standard for open world RPG

Removed all the RPG features and proved a game as shallow as a puddle could wow retards?
>>
>>378437353
I liked Skyrim anon but seasons didn't rotate without a mod, unless you mean how Bethesda made different areas mimic different seasons
>>
>>378421831
>Village building
NO DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS PLEASE NO
>>
>>378437691
Mind explaining your hate for village building?
>>
Remove books, remove skill tree (don't bring back skills), remove dialogue choices, remove more weapons/armor, remove magic, remove fantasy elements, remove alchemy/crafting, remove all other races except human.

11/10 would play again - IGN
>>
>>378414102
This. I liked Skyrim at the time, but it's really just a sandbox with a rich world. There isn't much that is rpg-like about it at all, aside from some half-hearted gestures towards the genre.

After fallout 4, I'm not hoping for much.
>>
>>378437691
I wouldn't mind it if it was a better hearthfire
>>
>>378432223
>It'd have to tie into the narrative, like you'd be building a home for some kind of ally faction. Maybe thorugh the major guild quests
You know, this could actually work. Gonan go with the Skyrim angle here but, the Thieves Guild and DB were shit. They were in low places. It'd be cool as fuck in TES6 to join another run down former glory guild and over the course of the questline help them build it back up. Maybe have some locations set aside that could be used to put the guildhall, and then some pre-set building paths/branches for you to go down to lightly customize it over time.
>>
>>378437353
there is one dungeon in all of skyrim that actually felt unique and while it's been a few years, i'm pretty sure you're forced into it for the main quest. i'm not saying every dungeon had to be on the same level as that one, but yes, every dungeon except for that one felt almost identical; a linear path to the end with a bunch of draugr or maybe a flavor of the day enemy instead with a shortcut back to the beginning and it got to the point where i was actively avoiding dungeons because they're just fucking boring. this is in a game where one of the main timesinks is dungeon diving for loot; the dungeons should at least be interesting.
if they had half as many dungeons with twice the quality, i would have enjoyed the game a lot more. instead exploration felt more like a punishment than a reward.
>bandit camps
i wasn't complaining about bandit camps, i was mentioning them as one of the only distinctions in the otherwise very same-y world. other minor distinctions that are much less frequent include shrines here and there or other such stuff. there's not enough of it for the world to be interesting, and there's certainly not enough variety of it. oblivion did way better with actually putting stuff out in the world worth finding.
>seasons
base game didn't have seasons that i am aware of
>bland is subjective
not when you compare it to fucking morrowind that had all sorts of weird and crazy architecture. nearly every city in morrowind had its own unique feel to it. the only moderately unique city in skyrim is markarth. all the others are just standard human settlements; they don't use the features of the land in an interesting way, they don't do anything unusual or unique with how they build buildings. it's not subjective, it's objective; it's bland because they don't do anything interesting with it.
>>
>>378437846
Did you forget how 'fun' it was in their last game?

Or are you legitimately dumb enough to have enjoyed that shit?
>>
>>378429976
>He may dumb down dialogues, but it'll never be 4 types of yes like in F4.
It will be four types of yes, but it wont be voiced.
>>
>>378437621

The only area that seemed like it mimicked a season was the area around riften, because it was obviously autumn for some reason.

Everything else in Skyrim made sense when looking at geography and latitude. It fit perfectly with spring/early summer in northern areas.

~ northerner
>>
>>378437846
Not him but there was too much effort put into that shit in fallout 4 where it could have been put in to make the actual RPG aspects better
Plus it would not work in an Elder Scrolls setting at all, it makes a bit of sense in Fallout considering that society was fucking destroyed. I want them to put more focus on what makes it an RPG, not a village building simulator, because that's what fallout 4 became for me after a while
Simply building your own house like you could in skyrim was good, and that's all you need, because that fits the setting and wasn't very time consuming, didn't have such a large impact on gameplay, nor did it take away from the game in any way. Meanwhile in Fallout 4 you could make yourself a fucking military base, essentially.
>>
>>378436948
>the point is that scores mean nothing because most "professional" game critics are fucking retarded.
Oh ok, so highly rated games you don't like are bad, but highly rated games you like are actually good? Why is RE4 good with a high score, but Skyrim is bad with a high score, and way more awards, players, gotys? Based autism.
>think for yourself and decide if a game is good on your own instead of relying on others
I don't know what made you believe I'm relying on others, I pirate my games so I don't have to watch reviews, and I've liked Skyrim since the day I played it. Just like I've liked every TES since release (except Arena, because fuck Arena).
>>378437127
I'll be honest, I'm a /v/ newfag from 2009, but I never paid any attention to memes and e-celebs. No idea what gamergate is/was, no idea who are all those people /v/ can't stop talking about. I just know about that tranny that made a game. I'm here to talk about video games, nothing else. And I fail to see what that has to do with Skyrim.
>>378437235
Oh, please enlighten me anon. If reviews don't matter because they are given by retarded normie journalists that don't even play the games, then that's the case for every game out there. And if reviews don't matter, players opinion don't matter, sales don't matter, awards don't matter, goty don't matter, the fact that people are still playing it 6 years after release doesn't matter, then what are we left with? Only personal opinions.

Now tell me you turbosperglord, if only random people's opinion on /v/ matters, who are you to say that you're opinion is better than mine?
>>
File: Dredd-map.png (637KB, 1599x740px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd-map.png
637KB, 1599x740px
>>378421831
But at the rate Bethesda maps are shrinking even three locations would take up one fifth of the map. I suppose any more than three and the towns will start meeting at the edges and you will end up creating a fantasy Mega City One.
>>
>>378437353
>>378438047
like, ok, you want an example of what i think are interesting dungeons? look at fallout 3 or fallout new vegas and the faults. there weren't a ton of them, but the ones that were there were all interesting. most of them had some unique idea that not only made them more interesting, but also clearly guided the designers as they made the thing. like for the vault overrun with vegetation, they designed that around the concept; for the vault full of clones, they designed it around the concept. they weren't just clones of the other vaults with a different flavor enemy, they were each their own unique dungeon with their own design principles, aesthetic, and lore behind them. i didn't mind that there were fewer of them; that just made it even more exciting when i found a new one.
>>
File: 1430145351983.jpg (149KB, 499x643px) Image search: [Google]
1430145351983.jpg
149KB, 499x643px
Can we be positive?
>>
>>378438086
>having played Dullout4
And that was your first mistake, son, didn't touch the game since F3 was a disappointment so big I had to replay F2 and Ftactics for days to get the ass taste from my mouth
>>
>>378432223
>>378438046

It's like I am getting a glimpse into Todd Howard's mushy brained thought process as he designed Fallout 4's Minutemen faction.
>>
>>378438558
The difference here is that was shit. And if they did it again, it would still be shit. It's a cool idea tho, just a shame Beth will never be able to pull it off.
>>
>>378438258
>Oh ok, so highly rated games you don't like are bad, but highly rated games you like are actually good?
as far as myself, if i think a game is good, it's good, and if i think a game is bad, it's bad.
as far as convincing other people, it's a matter of justifying it properly. for instance, i might say something like >>378438374 about the dungeon-crawling in skryim being fucking boring as shit. or i might say something like >>378438047 about the architecture being boring as shit. there will of course be differences in taste and such, but the justifications of "professional" reviewers tend not to resonate with me and a lot of other people here because we're looking for different things. professional reviewers are typically normal people with busy lives, so they value getting through a lot of content easily; it's why they might like fast travel a lot more. many of us have other priorities, though. a lot of people here HATE fast travel because it's immersion-breaking; it's a reminder that we're playing a video game rather than part of the world. that's just ONE example.
>>
>>378438552
I torrented it and played a few hours, the rest I got to experience during my retard outreach sessions hanging with the normies

Shit tier game design
>>
>>378438789
>Shit tier game design
What did you not like about F4?
I played it and got really bored but I can never put my finger on exactly why.
Maybe too much stealth archery in every Bethesda game finally caught up to me.
>>
>>378438374
vaults rather, not faults
>>
>>378437621
You don't need mods, seasons are represented on the map. Did you seriously not notice how Riften doesn't feel like Whiterun or Windhelm at all?
>>
>>378438086
>if someone enjoys something I don't, then he's dumb!
Settlement crafting with a few mods was fun for a few hours, and it fits the universe perfectly.
>>
>>378438086
settlement building wasn't one of the reasons fo4 was bad. fo4 did a few things right; gunplay felt good, crafting weapons and armor felt really good, and settlement building was kind of fun. it was almost everything else that made the game terrible.
>>
>>378439065
That's what I meant, they put seasons in the different holds. I meant you can have mods for EVERY hold to have the same season, like winterhold in the summer, solitude in the winter, etc
>>
>>378438875
It was totally uninspired and had noticeably low effort put into it. Felt like a goddamn beta test. It's like they were going for a FPS game with RPG elements, but they coupled it to the garbage gamebryo engine and removed all choice from dialog (not to mention the horrible 'levelling' system). The writing and characters were straight trash in every regard, the loot was pulled directly from skyrim, the pacing was shit etc.

All around one of the worst games I have played in a long time, it absolutely baffles me that it sold well.
>>
>>378439182
Play The Sims, Animal Crossing, Banished or literally any other game designed around that concept and you will see how mediocre Bethesda's attempt was.

>>378439336
>gunplay felt good
I really disagree here but you do you m8

Crafting was nothing special whatsoever.
>>
>Valenwood
>have to repopulate regions affected by the Thalmor purges we never hear about
>settlement system is basically a treehouse builder
The kid in me is excited, but I don't know how you would get up there without ladders.
>>
>>378439350
Oh right anon, sorry didn't understand you.
It was more directed to the other anon complaining about the lack of biomes.
>>
Elsweyr and Valenwood are the same size as Skyrim.

It'd make it great if you could travel between the two. Become a thief and smuggle shit into both places. Have the border patrol catch you and fuck you up.

>roleplay as border patrol
>kill dirty cannibals.
>>
File: alb.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
alb.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
HOT BOSMER THREAD EVERYONE?
>>
>We'll never get Black Marsh
It would basically be Elder Scrolls: Vietnam.
>>
File: BOGMER.jpg (76KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BOGMER.jpg
76KB, 600x400px
>>378440913
>>
>>378413550
This is what I've been saying for years and it's what I predict they will do. I'd love to see Hammerfell again but we've been there in Daggerfall already and so far Bethesda hasn't repeated a province.
>>
>>378440460
TES will never be good until their engine can handle ladders
>>
>>378441401
How hard could this possibly be?
>>
>>378440140
I played a shitload of Banished, and some Sims when i was younger. You made me want to play Banished again.
>and you will see how mediocre Bethesda's attempt was.
But you don't play that the same way. I only made stuff in Fallout 4 for 5 minutes at a time before quitting the game. I'm not saying it's a great construction game or anything, and I don't understand how people can spend hundreds of hours making entire towns and shit but I wasn't a bad addition to the game. No doubt autistic modders will do miracles with it over the years.

I pirated and played at release, don't know the current state of mods, but I put a mod that remove the building limit, one that adds assets, and another for I don't remember what. Then I'd just put there random stuff while in godmod and noclip from time to time. I wasn't being autistic about it, made one cute settlement, one slightly bigger, and that was it.
>>
>>378441084
boglivion/10
>>
File: ESO MMO.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
ESO MMO.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>378441084
>Billionairs who control europe.
>cant afford anything other than back alley plastic surgery
sure thing, /pol/, i'll believe anything
>>
>>378441515
A few mods that add ladders make them at an incline where you can walk up them with your normal animations
Others, like the ropes in the sneak tools mod, just cause you to hover upwards without an accompanying animation and it looks silly in third person
Considering how beth is with animation and keeping the player on-rails can result in some absurd things (like plowing the ship into raven rock if you look around) they don't really have the capacity to make it work and look good at the same time, which is partially a fault of the third person mode
>>
>>378433156
>Proceeds to suck Todd's dick

>Implying you didn't just reply to Todd himself
>>
>>378440460
Maybe todd's comments about lacking technology are in reference to ladders for the treehouses
>>
It'll be shit just like Skyrim.

In Skyrim:
>the progression system was completely fucked. Removal of major/minor skills and lack of a level cap meant every character was a master of all trades, there was no build variety. This discouraged multiple playthroughs
>the writing was fucking awful, Alduin was embarrassing, and there isn't a single good character in the entire game apart from Cicero. The only side quest that was remotely enjoyable was the Sanguine quest.
>You could join every single guild without consequences whatsoever on a single character

At least it managed to
>improve the level scaling system
>have faces that weren't modeled by a retard
>models and animations were also improved
>combat was better than oblivion

I wish they'd bring back classes and the major/minor skills. That system really encouraged role playing throughout your whole playthrough, but I know this will never happen and the only thing they'll do for the next TES game is merge some more skills.
>>
>>378414484
>If you consider ESO to be canon, ESO just added Sermon 37 ingame which mentions amaranth and C0DA by name, making them ingame canon...which might have to do with overall metaplot
Honestly if you consider ESO canon half of the lore is ruined so you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>378442436
I want a hybridized system between what skyrim had and fallout's SPECIAL system, where there was a set of stats for the player that incease alongside levelling appropriate skills (say one-handed increasing strength and a bit of endurance. It doesn't need to be SPECIAL exactly and shouldn't because TES has magic and no guns, but it's just an example)

In turn one-handed would be more effective based on both one-handed skill and strength so that the two played off of each other to make your character great at what they practice at and not so effective with other play styles, softly eliminating skyrim's problem of being able to do whatever style of combat you want while still retaining some flexibility in early game to appease the normies or people who aren't yet sure where they want to take their character.

In fact I'm kind of tempted to see if there is/I can do a mod in that vein for skyrim, with scripts that define, track, and modify the player's stats when levels are obtained in any of the skills. Trouble is scaling the skills with the stats as well as skill level, but surely it can be done somehow right?
>>
>>378416007
>>378414484
Todd said they weren't happy with how it turned out, but in company speech "I'm not happy with this" doesn't mean "stop doing it and go back to the way things were", it means "rework it so it works". They're not gonna abandon voiced protagonist I don't think.
>>
>>378443297
>They're not gonna abandon voiced protagonist
When did they start voiced protagonists? I'm confused.
>>
>>378442898
You can't ruin TES lore. It will always be an unguided clusterfuck. What isn't blatantly contradictory they explain away with unreliable narrator or "lol dragonbreak".
>>
>>378442436
Oh, another problem with Skyrim kinda related to joining every guild:

>Ask a question about mages guild
>immediately get a "Join the Mages Guild" quest that I can't abandon or remove from the journal
It's fucking annoying. Either they stop auto-accepting quests for me or rework the piece of shit journal of Skyrim. How fucking hard can it be to have a decent journal?
>>
>>378443413
Fallout 4?
>>
>>378412749
I feel like i'm going to be disappointed.
The wood elf zones in elder scrolls online are the worse zones that are filled with nature-loving hippie junk.
>>
>>378443543
Oh. I haven't played that. Partly because 3 was meh and partly because 4chan always says it sucks.
>>
>>378443678
Don't bother, it was a complete disaster.
>>
>>378443448
And yet they managed to fuck it up by making the setting completely uninteresting.
The lore books describe 2nd Era Tamriel very well and let me tell you Zenimax' interpretation of Tamriel is a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>378443461
>Can't finish the main questline without joining the College of Winterhold

Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>378443843
Yeah I keep meaning to get around to NV. I'm always told that's the best. I'd be more likely to pick it up than 4 at this point. The two main things I disliked about 3 was the repetitive environments and enemies, and all the insane amounts of time I felt like I had to spend rifling through junk on shelves and shit looking for items.
>>
>>378444007
I think you can but you have to know where the mage guy that sends you to Blackreach lives in advance which is pretty much impossible in a blind playthrough.
>>
>>378444105
>repetitive environments and enemies, and all the insane amounts of time I felt like I had to spend rifling through junk on shelves and shit looking for items.
That's like Fallout 4 in a nutshell. I honestly would have been fine with the lack of RPG elements but the game is so fucking repetitive.
>>
>>378444269
Yeah word. Some treasure hunting is always fun but something about it in Fallout was just mind numbing. Even Elder Scrolls manages (somehow?) to make this better.
>>
>>378421894
/pol/ killed sarcasm
>>
>>378412749

It's going to be Hammerfell

>Teleports behind u
>Splits your atoms
>Psshh, nothin personel, white boi
>>
>>378436523

homo
>>
File: 1495868333295.jpg (155KB, 1024x832px) Image search: [Google]
1495868333295.jpg
155KB, 1024x832px
>>378434103
Holy shit, that just made me realize why there was only Argonian and Nord Missions/Embassies in Ebonheart... None of the other races really need to support their relations with Morrowind as hard.
>>
File: 1491791473729.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1491791473729.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
>>378431534
>inb4 people will suck Skyrim's dick because how good it will be next to TES6

That's a given and you know it.
>>
are skyrim's DLCs any good?
never bothered with them
>>
>>378437041
Unlike Hate newspaper, Hate Thalmor is a legitimate dialogue option.
>>
>>378438258

kys yourself faggot
>>
>valenwood
i really dont want fucking treehouses everywhere
not even cool looking but literal buildings inside of trees
lazy af
>>
>>378414713
>Sci-Fi space game
please please please no
>>
>>378418783
Just buy a nerd coffin+
>>
>>378445746
nice argument you got there slutboi
>>
>>378430875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLmlxX8QeVI&t=352
>>
>>378445556
Dragonborn is probably the best one with a whole new world area to mess around with and a pretty decent questline that ties into the main one early on
Dawnguard is okay, several annoying segments and 2 pretty unique areas that are either a complete slog or really cool depending on how much you like exploring, although one of the two is pretty dull in general
Hearthfire is just houses without the flavor that oblivion's had, they're alright but mods do it better, but you'd probably end up getting the whole collection at this point if you're buying dlc
>>
>>378445556
Dawnguard has a lot of comfy vistas and a better main quest than the base game, though that isn't exactly high praise. It also improves vampire mechanics.

Dragonborn was bugged af when I played, even for Bethesda. Also kind of boring, but it has some cool new mechanics too like staff crafting, dragon riding and whatnot. It was nice to visit Solstheim again btw.
>>
>>378412749
6 is out and its called ESO
>>
>Valenwood
>you go out of the starting town
>break a treebranch
>thousands of eldritch horrors swarm you and eat you alive
10/10 would play again
>>
>>378444007

The main questline pretty much gives you a roundtrip around Skyrim and its major factions. You meet the fighters guild almost immediately, then thief guild as well. You don't have to join the mage guild to pass through, when you're dragonborn
>>
>>378424234
>hey guys! I like dicks but i'm not gay! Isn't what wah-wah-wah-whacky! Let's talk about me!
fuck off retard
>>
no matter what this game does, /v/ will be a wasteland of hatred and trolling. Literally no one's going to have anything good to say about this game. They could release the greatest game of all time, people only want attention by making other people mad because it's the low hanging fruit, and kids are lazy.
>>
How little you understand! You cannot stop Lord Dagon. The Principalities have sparkled as gems in the black reaches of Oblivion since the First Morning. Many are their names and the names of their masters: the Coldharbour of Meridia, Peryite's Quagmire, the ten Moonshadows of Mephala, and ... and Dawn's Beauty, the Princedom of Lorkhan... misnamed 'Tamriel' by deluded mortals. Yes, you understand now. Tamriel is just one more Daedric realm of Oblivion, long since lost to its Prince when he was betrayed by those that served him. Lord Dagon can not invade Tamriel, his birthright! He comes to liberate the Occupied Lands! Ask yourself! How is it that mighty gods die, yet the Daedra stand incorruptible? How is it that the Daedra forthrightly proclaim themselves to man, while the gods cower behind statues and the faithless words of traitor-priests? It is simple... they are not gods at all. The truth has been in front of you since you first were born: the Daedra are the true gods of this universe. Julianos, Dibella and Stendarr are all Lorkhan's betrayers, posing as divinities in a principality that has lost it's guiding light. What are Scholarship, Love and Mercy when compared to Fate, Night and Destruction? The gods you worship are trifling shadows of First Causes. They have tricked you for Ages. Why do you think your world has always been contested ground, the arena of powers and immortals? It is Tamriel, the Realm of Change, brother to Madness, sister to Deceit. Your false gods could not entirely rewrite history, thus you remember tales of Lorkhan, vilified, a dead trickster, whose heart came to Tamriel. But if a god can die, how does his heart survive? He is daedroth! TAMRIEL AE DAEDROTH! "This Heart is the heart of the world, for one was made to satisfy the other." You all remember this. It is in every legend. Daedra cannot die, so your so-called gods cannot erase him from your minds completely.
>>
>>378448051
Why can't /v/ be more positive?
>>
>>378412749
Unless they get classes back then I can't see this shit being any good.
>>
>>378412749
Man, the only good Elder Scrolls game was Daggerfall.
>>
>>378448479
Could you possibly have a more hipster opinion?
>>
>>378448221
>Coldharbour of Meridia, Peryite's Quagmire, the ten Moonshadows of Mephala
this guy was totally off his rocker
>>
>>378448568
>>378448479
Fuck the two of you the only good one was Arena and even then it's kinda meh at best
>>
>>378448351
Because you talk about a game you like, you get 1 reply on a good day. You say kamiya is a hack or call someone's favorite game shit, you get 20 replies.

it's all a want for attention. I kind of understand it. I'd love to talk about Fallout 4, or tokyo xtreme racer, but i'm not going to start playing devil's advocate to get replies. Shit, i'm not even looking for people to agree with me, just people who believe in the fucking opinions they're stating.
>>
>>378448696
>>378448479
see? these are what im talking about. Saying the sky is green and the grass is blue for attention.

Shut up.
>>
>>378447561
That game is unworthy to hold the the title of Elder Scrolls. It's just a zenimax spin off that they made as a money machine/something they shit out to hold us over. Still play the fuck out of it though...
>>
>>378412749
>ITT people who don't know how to use imagesearch

This game doesn't exist.
>>
File: image.png (232KB, 754x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232KB, 754x424px
Oblivion is the best ES Game just because of all the stupid shit Bethesda put in it.
>>
>>378412749
>The only upcoming game that matters.
I'm unironically building a PC for it in 2018.
>>
>>378448351
>>378448724
That, and a form of negative response bias. People are more liable to bother bitching about shit they don't like than to praise shit they do, so when you combine the gamut of tastes in videogames with 4chan's anonymity and the bad behavior it encourages, you end up with a formless agglomeration of unconditional hatred for eveything ever.
>>
>>378448834
Let them shitpost. Besides any true fan of the series knows that Elder Scrolls Adventures Redguard is the only worth anybody's time.
>>
Man, i'd love to see valenwood if there was a climbing mechanic.

If it was just all treehouses with branch bridges, that'd be a waste. We need a dying light style/doom 2016 style climbing mechanic where it's still fluid with a "do" button.

However TES6 turns out, i'm sure I'M gonna like it at least a little, but i dunno about anyone else.
>>
File: observatory.webm (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
observatory.webm
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>378448479
>>378448696
>>378449186
Fucking idiots. The only half-decent TES game is Redguard.
>>
>>378449539
See this nigga knows what's up.
>>
why are there no movement speed potions in skyrim
>>
>>378448906
>unworthy
>literally the best elderscrolls game to date and you can play it as a single player game while having access to most of the continent in hd with full voice acting
>mfw there are people who don't consider it as a canon

people are so dumb
>>
>>378449650

But there is

https://youtu.be/08I4UCKsA8E
>>
>>378449930
that's a mod
>>
Who the fuck cares if it's going to be the "best elder scrolls game". It'll be an elder scrolls game, and thats good enough for me.
>>
>>378449996
NO

I NEED MUH ARR PEE GEE ELEMENTS
>>
>>378449650

Because you notice they slowly phased out acrobatics, athletics and speed.

>Morrowind
>boots of blinding speed + nighteye constant effect enchanted gear
>max acrobatics
>max speed
>max athletics
>feather enchanted gear
>become berne clan vampire
>other gear for acrobatics and athletics
>jump over Balmora and land at the Dwemer ruins above Fort Moonmoth

Then we get

>Oblivion
>barely any change in jump height
>look, shitty water jumping!

and Skyrim
Fucking nothing
>>
File: 1495611360997.png (178KB, 788x553px) Image search: [Google]
1495611360997.png
178KB, 788x553px
>>378442898
How the fuck is ESO lore "ruined" when it in any way a lot better then Skyrim and Oblivion.
>>
>>378449650
Because there's no movement speed system in the first place. Previous TES games didn't have potions that made you move faster, they had potions that increased that stats that happened to affect your movement speed.
>>
File: 23wesdf.jpg (5KB, 205x251px) Image search: [Google]
23wesdf.jpg
5KB, 205x251px
>>378450110

>didn't have potions that made you move faster
>they had potions that made you move faster
>>
>>378449071
>In this post retard who doesn't know how to read a thread before posting

We are discussing speculations about the next title in the elder scrolls series.
>>
>>378449989

So?

You autists will never be satisfied with vanilla until it has perfect horse anuses or some equally asinine shit
>>
>>378415381
S e e k h e l p
addictions are addictions either way anon
>>
>>378415550
Dude, spoilers, I'm only 1841 hours into Skyrim!
>>
>>378450108
Going to need an example of what you consider better
>>
>>378450079
>Oblivion
>Barely any change in jump height

Are you feeling ok?

You could buff Acrobatics and Speed the same as Morrowind, you just had to stack spells to do it.
>>
>>378450330
so it's an effect not utilized in the base game as far as I know
that was the point of the question
>>
>>378433103
>>378416962
1000 hours in Oblivion, 250 in Skyrim
Skyrim is empty as shit. The quests have no choices, the world has nothing to discover, there's no interesting characters, and the overworld is severely lacking in enemy variety

I mean it has good geography but that means fuck all as a game
>>
>>378450079
It's watered down a ton in Oblivion but it's not as bad as you're saying. In fact, Acrobatics and Athletics are the only two skills in Oblivion that have effects past 100, and you can chain restoration spells to fortify them along with the Speed attribute to jump absurdly high, even over the city walls into unloaded areas if you wanted to.

>>378450220
Reading comprehension, anon. There's no "move faster potion" there's "Fortify Speed" and "Fortify Athletics" and, if you're heavily encumbered, "Fortify Strength" or "Feather" could help as well. Skyrim has no speed or athletics to fortify, which means such a potion is impossible unless you created a new game mechanic specifically to support it.

In other words, Skyrim's problem isn't that there's no movement speed potions. Skyrim's problem is that there's no movement speed in the first place, which is a far more fundamental game mechanic missing than just a variety of potion.
>>
File: Breath of Fire 2 Township.png (33KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
Breath of Fire 2 Township.png
33KB, 512x448px
>>378421831

No, pls, just make it one village.

Other games did this, and it was fine, manageable, FUN EVEN. I don't want tedious bullshit. If other places have to interact with your village, make it negotiated trade deals, and security pacts, coordinating holidays, etc...
>>
>>378415127
>Vaermina
Namira*
>>
>>378450079
It's for the best, the base speed and sprint feature in Skyrim makes you go so much faster without the stupid need to up those stupid skills. I mean morrowind isn't even playable without the boots of blinding speed
>>
>>378450079
>>barely any change in jump height
you start with a 3 foot vertical leap, then it progresses to like 20 goddamn feet. You're literally leaping onto houses like a 90's anime.
>>
File: eso64 2017-05-28 17-14-23-54.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eso64 2017-05-28 17-14-23-54.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>378450418
Everything?
Even Pelinal and Mankar Camoran stuff was boring in Oblivion realization.
And "an evil big dragon" Alduin was just an absolutely lore breaking bullshit. Ald-uin = Aldmeri guy. Auriel. Not fucking dragon language nonsense.
>>
>Sees a bug
>Shittiest game ever
applause
>>
>>378450079
Oblivion was exactly the same as morrowind, just more difficult to abuse
>>
>>378451087
>it's for the best
are you fucking serious?
altering your movespeed to godlike levels was the most amazing stuff about TES games
>>
File: gerogero.png (92KB, 352x470px) Image search: [Google]
gerogero.png
92KB, 352x470px
>>378448724
>I'd love to talk about Fallout 4
>>
>>378451210
compared to "I'm molag bal and I'm just like mehrunes dagon in oblivion except with a barely touched upon nautical theme [evil laughter]?"
>>
>>378449930
what potion mod is that that gives skooma +% movespeed and shit?
>>
File: Fairy inflation SFW.jpg (108KB, 505x514px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy inflation SFW.jpg
108KB, 505x514px
>>378419961
>>378422880

Me too!
>>
What I hated the most about Skyrim was the setting, just a big boring tundra alike area, only thing you did was enter caves and kill those zombie wannabe things.
It felt like there was nothing more than that, the whole setting was so depressing.
If it's more of a high fantasy and "green" setting it could might actually be a bit fun.
>>
>>378451450
No it's not, it's just akin to cheating and it's completely obsolete with fast travel. If you just want to go fast and don't care about challenge or balance or whatever just open the console and adjust your speed. There's nothing interesting about that though.
>>
>>378451353
Nah, it still had a lot of mobility options but by no means was it "exactly the same". There was no levitation, slowfall, or Jump spell (distinct from Fortify Acrobatics in that it's a multiplier on your total jump height including acrobatics) and it was simply impossible to reach some of the ridiculously high numbers you could in Morrowind due to the removal of cast-on-use enchantments and clothing/armor slots. But it was definitely still possible to have a ton of fun abusing athletics and acrobatics.
>>
File: belf.jpg (112KB, 600x731px) Image search: [Google]
belf.jpg
112KB, 600x731px
Altmeri > all
>>
>>378451495
You didn't play the game, didn't you?
There are bigger stuff coming out.
And even back than it's a lot better than any Skyrim "plotline".
>>
Give me the rundown and spoopy and weird shit in Valenwood
>>
File: 20170510232700_1.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510232700_1.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>378451454
it has some cool shit.
>>
>>378451758
>it's just akin to cheating and it's completely obsolete with fast travel.
no it isn't retard, since it doesn't involve inputing a code in the console, and instead requires some exploration to find the items that give you the movespeed bonuses.

in previous TES games you could become absolute godlike. Teleporting around, jumping over the entire continent, running incredibly fast, it was entertaining.
In Skyrim you're "powerful" in the most generic and boring way. You can kill things fast, that's it (not even since the level scaling fucks you in the ass). There's nothing that feels powerful or good about that.
>>
>>378451861
I've played the game, yes. It was a colossal waste of time from my perspective
You're really going to need to elaborate on this bigger stuff going on or I'm just going to keep writing it off as nothing and a continually generic MMO plot which it outwardly seems to be
>>
>>378451595
sauce
>>
>>378418783
Should choose the divine which domain you want to get to after death wisely.
>>
>>378414929
this just sounds like hardcore mad libs
>>
>>378412749
>Weapon and Armor enchantments can only be found on Epic enemies.
>Voiced Protagonist
>Only options are variations of Yes that range from Boy scout to sarcastic Boy scout
>Village Building
>All DLC will add village building elements and send take down notices to the modders that they stole from.
>Starts in the past where you and your wife/husband are involved with helping the Dwemer. The event happens that wipes out the Dwemer, and you along with your spouse. You suddenly awaken centuries later and begin to search for your spouse.
>You see that tree, you can climb it.
>The treebeards are a group of Bosmer who will teach way of scouts.
>Scouts are the language of trees and are made up of three phrases once you master scouts. Such as Creee Reeer Waorr which attracts swarms of bees or bees and bears at higher levels
>Scouts are powered by souls gained from the defeated that you consume
>>
>>378451958
Okay Todd, maybe when you release Fallout 4: Special Edition, you can take steps to making it a game worth buying.
>>
>>378451970
>and instead requires some exploration to find the items that give you the movespeed bonuses.

No it doesn't, if you want to jump accross continents you just have to exploit the crafting systems and the pause. Which is extremely easy, represents no challenge whatsoever and is pretty much exactly like opening the console.

You might have thought it was super cool when you were a kid but at the end of the day it's just bad design and break the game.
>>
>>378452597
You only exploit it after the first playthrough when you know your way around the game.
Comparing it to cheating is the same as saying reaching level max level in Skyrim is just akin to cheating because you're fucking invincible anyway. that's how retarded you sound.
And it has nothing to do with nostalgia. I just replayed Morrowind and Oblivion recently and, despite Oblivion being complete trash, it was still fun (the only fun to be had in that shit game truly).
>>
>>378451695
>muh care bear greenery
You're gay.
>>
File: Bethesda Leaks.jpg (79KB, 636x968px) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda Leaks.jpg
79KB, 636x968px
Daily reminder that Valenwood was confirmed 3 years ago.
>>
File: 20170529184629_1.jpg (641KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170529184629_1.jpg
641KB, 1920x1080px
How hasn't he been sent to jail yet?
>>
File: eso64 2017-05-27 17-50-36-44.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eso64 2017-05-27 17-50-36-44.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>378452039
Every Morrowind expantion questline is better than anything in Skyrim.
Skyrim faggots are the worst. Your game is a bullshit and even MMO did a better job in every aspect.
Unfortunately ESO, WoW and SWTOR are better RPG than the most 'single player' RPG now.
>>
Does any one know the context of the 37th sermon in ESO?
If C0DA moves from fanon to canon the lore pricks will be insufferable.
They will be worse than the Witcher shills and far less charming.

If it is then I had good run with the series but all good things have to end.
>>
>>378412749
So fucking dumb that it has the Skyrim symbol. Hey normie fuck it was the 5th game in the series and it wasn't the best in the series stop making dumb fan art.
>>
>>378452887
Christian DeLonge isn't a Bethesda Chief Employee. Also the picture quality is shit and the writing is clearly made up, because no corporate messages are written like that.
>>
>>378452986
MAGGOTS
>>
>>378450108
Here's the Pocket guide to the empire, written 200 years after the events of ESO. http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Pocket_Guide_to_the_Empire,_1st_Edition
Compare it to the actual game.
>>
>>378453062
C0DA still can't be canon.
The same people who are creaming themselves "omg C0DA is canon!! yess epic!" are the same ones who 2 years ago were screaming "ESO isn't canon shut the fuck up retard!".

ESO doesn't matter to the mainline games. It's an alternate reality.
>>
>>378452887
Greenheart refers to the Hist nerd.
>>
>>378453076
>Skyrim symbol
Fuck off
>>
>>378451776
>removal of cast-on-use enchantments
Don't forget that you also could only enchant a single effect per item. Enchanting was gutted in a lot of ways in Oblivion. Sigil stones were pretty neat, though, and I know Oblivion gates have a well-earned reputation for being repetitive and boring but I actually had a lot of fun rushing through them just to collect the stones. They at least felt rewarding at high levels if you found a good one.
>>
So...
How exactly did Talos transform Cyrodill from a jungle to a temperate land?
>>
>>378414321
Why are you pissed at something they've never done?
>>
>>378424234
BUTLER
BUTLER
A MALE MAID IS CALLED A FUCKING BUTLER YOU UNEDUCATED SLOTH
>>
>>378453030
That dumb morag tong bitch is shoehorned waifubait worse than serana in dawnguard
I don't know what the point of this is, you still aren't
>explaining
anything in a meaningful way and I'm not going to subject myself to summaries of this MMO garbage which doesn't even utilize the differentiating mutliplayer aspects in its storytelling
>>
File: Cyrodiil.jpg (1MB, 1011x4123px) Image search: [Google]
Cyrodiil.jpg
1MB, 1011x4123px
>>378453308
He yelled at it.
>>
>>378453179
There are commentaries from an Altmer guy. Most of the stuff here is Imperial propaganda.
>>
>>378452865
>You only exploit it after the first playthrough when you know your way around the game.
How is that relevant to our discussion? The premise is "altering your movespeed to godlike levels was the most amazing stuff about TES games".

>Comparing it to cheating is the same as saying reaching level max level in Skyrim is just akin to cheating because you're fucking invincible anyway.

No it's not, first of all it takes a huge amount of time to reach max level so there's no shortcut/exploit and it still doesn't allow you fly around at the speed of light, literally mimicking commands like tcl.
>>
>>378453202
I was just wondering if is a "lost" document that may or may not be true or if V claims it in game.

If the latter the doomsayers will have been correct.ESO will kill the franchise.
>>
File: 1495970685081.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495970685081.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>378414713
>>378416141
>>378418572
I would suck Todd's dick for TES in space. Mediocre at best Mass Effect series and old Kotor 1&2 being only serious crpgs in space is fucking joke. I want my space fantasy/sci-fi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBo-4f3b90o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8H8DedCW_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEj1Gq4e_WU
>>
>>378453481
>How is that relevant to our discussion?
It is relevant because you said it's akin to cheating since it requires exploitation of game systems, which is false.
>>
>>378451810
Thats a blood elf from WoW you dip
>>
>>378453308
CHIM RO DAHed it so it changed.
>>
>>378453308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE
>>
>>378453460
>Most of the stuff here is Imperial propaganda.
First this doesn't ecplain the differences in architecture and geography
Secondly let me explain something to you: a fantasy world isn't independent of its creator or whoever holds the rights to it. "Imperial propaganda" is just an excuse to explain inconsisterncies between the lore books and the game bu the truth of the matter is that Bethesda and Zenimax took in incredibly interesting setting and made it much more mundane to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Same goes for muh CHIM. Cyrodiil's jungle didn't vanish because Thalos made it disappear, it did because Bethesda's engine is garbage and it can't render foliage.
>>
>>378414713
According to leaks it's actually a Freelancer style game.
>>
>>378436926
kek

Argonians are literally the niggers of Temriel
>>
File: 1439331391548.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439331391548.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>378453112
Then explain how a hoax predicted "Nuka World" in 2014?
>>
>>378454039
it's a mystery innit
>>
>>378414484
>NOTHING like medieval or other real world shit

What's wrong with this? Oblivion had plenty of elven stuff and that's just what Skyrim looks like. Canon to lore. There was nothing wrong with it at all. Or did none of you guys explore dwemer ruins because that had a lot of wired shit that I liked. I've never seen this complaint made anywhere though.
>>
>>378453361
Not if he wears a maid apron.
>>
>>378454039
>gee Bethesda calls everything nuka, I wonder what they would name a game world with that thing in it!
You're confusing an educated guess with an actual leak.
Plus Bethesda never called Fallout 4 Project Boston, just Institute.
>>
>>378453030
>WoW and SWTOR are better RPG than the most 'single player' RPG now.

hahaha no
>>
>>378454009
the niggers would be the khajit. they lie, cheat, and steal
>>
File: 1470384599571.jpg (27KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
1470384599571.jpg
27KB, 620x406px
>>378454335
Seems like a pretty good guess they would have guessed Fallout 4 was in Boston and it would have a DLC specifically titled "Nuka World."
>>
>>378454542
They're gypsies. They do all that and have a nomad "culture".
>>
>>378454683
>Seems like a pretty good guess they would have guessed Fallout 4 was in Boston

It's almost like it was teased entirely throughout Fallout 3, or did you just not pay attention?
>>
>>378454542
There's a grand total of one khajiit that I know of in Skyrim that isn't a drug addict, thief, murderer, or other form of miscreant
and he's a hired bodyguard for the above
>>
>>378454683
Of course it was in Boston, everyone knew it was in Boston because Fallout 3 had tons of side stuff telling you that Boston was a big happening place.
>>
>>378454335
A general rule for leaks from Bethesda: Anything with the word "project" in it can be ignored. Bethesda doesn't put the word project in front of any of its internal names ever.
>>
>>378412749
>implying modern-day Bethesda would go to an actually cool location
>implying that even if they did, they wouldn't fuck it up like how they did with Cyrodil
>Valenwood wouldn't have giant moving tree-cities
>Summerset Isles wouldn't have glass buildings and insect-wing architecture
>everything would just look like a plain old fucking medieval castle
>the only interesting architecture would be re-used shit from morrowind, only because they can't turn back time and make it boring like they do everything else
>>
>>378455037
Shut the fuck up, nerd.
>>
File: jill fight.jpg (513KB, 1080x665px) Image search: [Google]
jill fight.jpg
513KB, 1080x665px
>>378455135
You're not getting TES VI for like, ten years man. And it won't be Valenwood, because nobody fucking likes Bosmer.
>>
File: 1493591966793.png (484KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493591966793.png
484KB, 574x516px
>>378415127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyvbdacj7gw
>>
>>378455268
>ten years
Oh bull fucking shit. Bethesda isn't that slow.
>>
File: very close.png (2MB, 1671x1671px) Image search: [Google]
very close.png
2MB, 1671x1671px
>>378455268
>And it won't be Valenwood, because nobody fucking likes Bosmer.
Say that to my face and not online veggie eater.
>>
>>378420594

gettaloadathisn'wah.exe
>>
File: Secunda Line Art Map.jpg (2MB, 1700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Secunda Line Art Map.jpg
2MB, 1700x1200px
>>378455446
Four to five year development cycles for their games is the norm, and they've got two very large projects in the works before TES VI is even considered.
You've had everyone from Todd to Pete Hines to the community managers telling you it's not coming for a long time, why still the denial?
>>
>>378430137

If you haven't, you haven't been to university.
>>
>>378455728
>before TES VI is even considered.
except Todd already said "we're working on TES6, just don't expect it soon"
fucking namefag kill yourself or go back to plebit
filtered
>>
File: 3086985-es6.jpg (37KB, 620x334px) Image search: [Google]
3086985-es6.jpg
37KB, 620x334px
>>378456024
>>
>>378455883
It might be because I'm not American but I haven't met a single SJW in my university. I strongly suspect that one of the professors is a feminist and she has never pushed her agenda on anyone.
>>
>>378422348

>Yes I'm 30 years of age and read "Grumpy Learns to Poo", enjoy it for what it is you elitist.
>>
File: your journal has been updated.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
your journal has been updated.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>378415127
>>378455382
Nothing is taboo for Bethesda.
>>
>>378456024
Psst, that's a Bethesda employee.
>>
>>378456325
>Parents reading to or with their children who cannot read or arguably understand at certain ages are immature for enjoying the activity
really makes me think
>>
>>378456024
>>378456226
>Howard said. “It's something we love. But it is—I have to be careful what I say—it's a very long way off.
>>
>>378456373
The "your journal has been updated" gets me every time
>>
>>378456024

They also said TES6 isn't coming out until we see 2 new IPs.

So fucking kys.
>>
>>378431682
Normies care only about ip and nothing more. Of course something too out there would work, but another morrowind-like setting would be just fine.
Why do you think cod was able to go to future shit? Or ac pirates?
>>
>>378455728
Then what is that art from?
>>
>>378456816
The abandoned mod to add a moon colony to Skyrim. Retards like to pretend it's canon somehow but nothing will make space travel any less dumb an idea for a series set in medieval earth.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170528_183931.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528_183931.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
>>378456816
Cancelled moon mod, Kirkbride was part of it.
>>
>>378456248

I'm not in America, I did a bachelor's degree in Architecture and it was bad, the professors were worse than the students though, the Dean was an old white man who constantly went on about how he was glad his type would die off, every architect he brought in to talk to us was a woman and they'd never talk about architecture or what it was like to work as an architect, all they'd discuss was that we need more female leadership
>>
>>378412926
Don't even joke about this shit
>>
>>378456226
Pete Hines is not a reliable source. The guy routinely lies about everything just to keep up a certain image of their products. Many times he talked down on the PC version of their games even though everyone knows it's blatantly superior. Seems like everyone in their company is a liar.
>>
>>378457087
battlespire, you dummy
'space' travel has always been a thing
>>
>>378456226
>the marketing guy and head of PR doesn't want to announce a title before the time is right (and on fucking twitter of all things)
woah, STOP THE PRESSES GUYS!
>>
>>378457791
So they're lying about lying?
>>
Is it possible to dumb down RPG mechanics any further than they did in Fallout 4?
>>
TES6 will be 100% refined-radiant quests.
>>
>>378458068
Yeah, who needs stats when you have perks? Far Cry 3 worked just fine.
>>
>>378458149
If the radiant quest system and the dungeon design was considerably improved it could work. Imagine a modern Daggerfall.
>>
File: Talos_Shrine.jpg (305KB, 1163x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Talos_Shrine.jpg
305KB, 1163x1600px
>>378458535
Daggerfall is shit though

Why is Talos depicted as slaying a Snake?
>>
File: Eloquently said.png (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Eloquently said.png
33KB, 640x480px
>>378458149
A return to form, then? Sign me up, though I don't think Todd would ever go for that.
>>
>>378458024
Pete Hines is what you call an asshole company man. He thinks it's OK to act like a lying piece of shit just because it's his job to defend Bethesda.
>>
Is there a "roll character" pic for Skyrim?
>>
>>378458880
Pete Hines would make for a perfect concentration camp guard.

After his faction loses the war and the enemies capture his ass he would tell them "I only did what I was told".
>>
>>378458880
So what happens to you when there's no TES VI at E3 like everyone who actually pays attention was expecting?
>>
>>378437041
>Not 'Join Thalmor'
Fucking DOA
>>
>>378459485
They are working on TES VI but it's not being revealed yet.
>>
>>378459940
>>378459485
Bethesda is building the engine, but since they are so shit at it it takes time.
>>
>>378460045
it's nothing like that
they'll just announce it when it's 6 months for release
just liek they did fallout 4
>>
>>378459940
And as Todd Howard said, it won't be revealed for a very long time.
>>
>>378460312
An hour is a very long time to make a hot pocket. It's all relative, anon. We'll get it this E3 and it will probably be released the day it's announced.
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.