[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

play style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Do you play a single game straight to the end, play other games in-between or just go from one to the other equally?
>>
Since I got a job it's been play a game for like two weekends, then get one long work week which leaves me with no energy to play it ever again.
>>
>>378406507
Single player games with occasional multiplayer on the side. Never start more than one single player games at once, you WILL drop at least one of them.
>>
Every time I try to do the latter I end up never finishing the first game
>>
>>378406507
Yes.
>>
>>378406507
I play something new every 2-3 weeks, if I like one I will play that to the end while I play the new game.
>>
I usually have like 2 or 3 games I play at the moment, they're usually different genres so I just play what I feel like at the time.
>>
File: 1490058437821.gif (324KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490058437821.gif
324KB, 360x360px
>games presents you with many choices along path
>try to always choose one that leads to more content
Its always at the end you realize you did the straight path like a fucking moron
>>
>>378407913
it's not your fault. they always do this.

>realize it's too late to go back
>game autosaves over and can't reload
>>
>>378407987
no, I always 4 different saves. It's literally me fighting the thoughts of "we'll, they want you to go this way" only to end up advancing to the next room or something. overthinking games AS games kills it for me
>>
>>378406507
i play one all the way cause if I get uneven in my progress between games then I'll fuck up in both. I cant play a game that's on the last boss and then switch over to a game where I'm still learning the controls.
>>
>>378406507
Jumping around erratically from game to game at a whim depending on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I stick with a game for a while if the sense of progress is really clear. Needless to say it takes me rather long to finish games.
>>
>>378406507
Nah I play games part way through and then stop for some reason.

I've got 10 games I can play right now that I haven't finished.
>>
It depends on the game. I'm playing through L.A. Noire right now and have to take a break every couple of of hours because of how serious and repetitive it is. Depending on how I feel I'll go to Saints Row 3, Rocket League, or Overwatch. I just need something lighthearted to break up the monotony of something serious.
>>
>>378408526
What drives someone to not finish their games? I could never do that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.