[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single person on /v/ who played Persona 5 honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495167322827.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495167322827.png
280KB, 646x595px
Is there a single person on /v/ who played Persona 5 honestly after the first day of Flu Season? Or did we all just farm EXP from the Reaper?
>>
I did. Reaper exploit is for scrubs.
>>
>>378405357
If you did any grinding in the game AT ALL, but elected to do it sans Reaper, you are not a bright person.

Also it's literally, 100% not an exploit.
>>
>>378405530
>needing to grind in a persona game
Casual.
>using cheesy almost exploit tier methods of grinding
I'm just happy I'll never be as shit at videogames as you are
>>
Didn't find out about that until after finishing the game but wouldn't have used it anyway because I wanted to enjoy the game as it was intended to be. Seems strange to wait years for a game to come out only to use an exp trick, further reducing whatever miniscule challenge the game originally offered. Does that make it more fun?
>>
>>378404443
Don't get what you're saying. Grinding to get very high level Personas? Cause I never grinded to beat the game.
>>
>>378405647
I discovered the Reaper non-exploit on my own by being extremely thorough at the game and studying programming/RNG coding. It took hours of creative thought and studying to deduce its existence.

Tell me I'm a casual again for caring about gaming more than you ever could. No? Didn't think so, kiddo...
>>
>>378404443
I play rpgs with the least amount of grinding possible. I like to be a low level
>>
I did, I really didn't want to be overlevelled for the final boss stuff.
>>
File: 1495845828409.gif (348KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495845828409.gif
348KB, 640x480px
>>378405979
Why? Does it remind you of yourself IRL?
>>
>>378405763
I agree. If you want to fuck around in NG+ since you're already overpowered, sure, but why ruin your first playthrough. Even in NG+ I plan to beat the Reaper and twins completely fairly with no cheap grinding. Besides that, the game was easy as fuck anyone and didn't even require any grinding.
>>
>>378405357
Me. I exploited Reaper in NG+ to Lv 70 and fought him to get the Divine Pillar.
>>378405530
It is, compared to Red star strategy to beat Demifiend.
>>
I never encountered the Reaper. Ever. Didn't even hear the chains.

Got all my exp by executing gems.
>>
>>378405862
If it's so obviously not an exploit why do you have to keep stressing it's not an exploit

Surely if the line was that defined your intentions would be implicit, no?
>>
fuck no, that would have ruined the fantastic final boss
maybe when I replay the game when crimson or w/e comes out
>>
i didn't know about the flu thing until after i beat the game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.