[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 reasons why overwatch is better than paladins protip: it's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Paladins.jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paladins.jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
5 reasons why overwatch is better than paladins

protip: it's not
>>
Both of those games are so fucking bad. I don't know how you get such a proven formula and fuck it up so much. Pic related is how you do it.
>>
>>378404502
never even heard of that. it's on my list now.
>>
Overwatch is the "asshole teen offspring that has the role of the 'cool kid' at school" of TF2, Paladins is the dumb kid at school who tries to imitate the cool kids and barely manages to remain the the 'okay kid' territory
>>
>>378404273
theres too many bad players in either to enjoy it consistently
>>
>>378404907
op here, you don't lie.
>>
File: 1492927616933.jpg (134KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1492927616933.jpg
134KB, 496x496px
>>378404273

1) no grind needed
2)animations are better, have weight, do not make you puke
3)matches have a better pacing, are not interrupted abruptly
4)actual character design, good balance
5)hi-rez is not involved

Paladins is an inferior product with scarce budget, no charm or distinctive qualities.
It's not better than overwatch. And overwatch itself isn't that much of a game.
>>
>>378404273
Not hirez. There you go.
>>
>>378406183
Accurate on all counts. Fuck this mobafps cancer.
>>
>>378404273
Paladins is literally "poor man's overwatch". That's the only appeal it has. It would have gone the same way as battleborne if it came with a price tag, likely even worse given the blatant copied design cues. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>378406183
Honestly I think you covered all the bases.
100% correct
>>
>>378404273
Blizz might be utter shit but it still manages to be better than fucking hi-rez
>>
>>378404273
They're both shit, Paladins is just better cause it's not Overwatch.
>>
How about you play a real game, like counter strike.
>>
>>378406183
what's the beef with hi-rez? I respect your opinion anon
>>
>>378406678
Battle born was shit I'll give you that. But alone, as a free hero based shooter, what is the opinion?
>>
>>378408312
Trust me I've spent many years on css before my cpu went to shit and I got lazy
>>
>>378409056
>killed tribes with cash grab
>smite is total shit and also a cash grab
>owned by chinese jews
>terrible company that will sell it's customers soul to the devil
>their way of work is to make quick cash grabs by copying popular shit and then bail on the players
>what's the beef with hi-rez?
>>
>>378409305
kek I believe you
>>
>>378404804
>Overwatch is the "asshole teen offspring that has the role of the 'cool kid' at school"

TF2 is a "pedohiliac geriatric janitor at the school trying to relieve his heyday by partying with underaged kids who don't need to pay money to play with him."
>>
>>378406554
Overwatch is nothing like a MOBA and anyone who says so clearly does not know what the differential concepts are. By most kids' standards TF2 is a MOBA
>>
>>378404662
Don't bother. Its basically dead. Theres only a handful of maps and everyone just plays as one character. Rarely updated and Most characters are behind a paywall.
>>
>>378406183
>good balance
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.