[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nito Lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gravelord-nito-large.jpg (100KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
gravelord-nito-large.jpg
100KB, 600x338px
Why did nito get so shafted by the sequels? All of the other lord souls got a ton of direct callbacks, hell even seath got shit and he wasn't even a lord. What do we get for nito? The word "milfanito" I guess?

Hell, he even gets shit on in his own game. His boss fight is terrible, and the gravelord covenant is essentially nonfunctional. His side of the lore always seemed a lot less fleshed out too.

Why does fromsoft hate nito?
>>
at least we got this thing
>>
>>378403078
At least we learned he was actually a decent person compared to literally everyone else.

>>378403813
I miss her.
I miss her bad.
>>
>>378403078
Cause he's to fucking nito for the games
>>
>>378403078
Read this as "Nioh lore" at first.
>>
>>378403078
Nito's fight is okay, at least it's not horseshit like Bed and extremely easy like Seath
>>
>>378404425
>talks about Seath being easy when Gaping Dragon exists
>>
>>378404824
well OP was referring to the later bosses so I compared him to the later bosses
>>
>>378404425
The forced damage is pretty retarded, especially when you take into account that if your hp pool isn't high, the drop into gravelord greatsword miracle out of nowhere can insta-kill you. Also,
>That one area of his boss room with like 4 giant skeletons
why?
>>
>>378405117
A lot of the difficulty in the fight is trying to get Nito to kill his own skeletons if you're not using a divine weapon. I appreciate how unique of a fight it is, but his screaming attack can be utter horseshit right out the gate
>>
>>378404425
>>378404824
>>378404983

I think everyone can agree that the lord soul bosses all range from sub-par to absolute shit in terms of quality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.