/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hyped/ here? Summer 2017!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Who /hyped/ here?

Summer 2017!
>>
>>378395858
yah boi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5X5a2eBZv0
>>
>>378395858
I'm not really hyped about the remaster since I think the game still looks fine but the recent news has made be want to play a bit of brood war again. Are there lots of people on battlenet now?
>>
>>378395858
piratable? mac support?
>>
File: 1493796232381.jpg (141KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493796232381.jpg
141KB, 800x450px
>yfw Blizzard manages to kill Brood War by trying to shoehorn in microtransactions or some other dumb shit
>>
>remastering something that still works and still is so good
If they fix the pathfinding AI would be neat though
>>
So is this exactly the same engine and everything, just a graphical update?
>>
>>378399250
No, it was rebuilt from scratch. They hadn't found the source code from that redditor yet.
>>
>>378399153

Fuck off.
>>
So is it like, Starcraft 1 in the SC2 engine? Or is it SC1 with improved graphical fidelity and like, minor bug fixes or improved pathing and stuff.
>>
>>378395858
Should remaster SC2 instead. It's already 10 years old and looks dated as fuck. It was made to run on PS3 hardware from 15 years ago.
>>
>>378395858
well hope this means they will give WC3 a remaster
>>
>>378399415
SC2 is trash tho
>>
Wonder if it will include a map maker.
>>
>>378399415
It is 7 years old and most people still can't run it on ultra above 1080p or above 60fps when the game has a few competent players going at it. Even with a 1080ti.
>>
>>378399357
starcraft 1 with prettier graphics and some QoL features. no pathfinding fixes. You can play Starcraft remastered with original SC1 players.
>>
>>378399858
>You can play Starcraft remastered with original SC1 players.
Oh hey thats neato. I should learn how to play it. Whenever I play an RTS I just gather resources the whole time and end up not using them correctly and dying.
>>
>>378400015
The original game is free to play (completely). Go ahead and try it, it's super fun.
>>
>>378400107
I'm aware. I have no idea what I am doing. Then again I skipped to the Zerg even though it told me not to, because I like playing the zerg in Hots
>>
>>378399153
Are you actually retarded or just a casual. Thank God you didn't say let us select more than 8 men or I would have had a stroke.
>>
its neat but the original works perfectly fine and they released it completely for free
I can guarantee blizzard will fuck up something though, I don't think they could replicate a classic like SC 1:1
>>
>>378400406
As someone who hasn't even played it, are you just expected to control several squads at once, swapping between them? Like to siege a base, charge into it with a few separate groups of 8?
If so, is it better to separate them based on unit type or just have it be 8 random groups?
>>
>>378400556
the goal is to do as much stuff at once as possible. generally you want to have your control groups with the same type of unit in them. eventually you'll run out though and have to start rebinding while shit is going on.
>>
>>378400556

when i have time i make groups based on units
when i don't i make random groups

this for basic units of course

units like lurkers must be kept in a separate group

but i'm not good at BW

captcha was BATEMAN MEWS
>>
>>378395858
It'll be strange to see modern Blizzard release a game with a good plot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.