[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars Battlefront

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ogimage.img.jpg (264KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ogimage.img.jpg
264KB, 1200x675px
Why doesn't anyone talk about this game? it looks fun but is it worth it if I can get it for 13 bucks?

If I don't mind that it's basically just battlefield with a star wars skin will I like it? or are they're any other actual arguments as to why this is a bad game?
>>
It's dead on PC anyway don't even bother.
>>
File: 1484101976978.jpg (232KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484101976978.jpg
232KB, 552x552px
It's Battleduty: Call of Field with a Star Wars skin and less actual content for the same usual exorbitant EA price. The gameplay is boring and shallow, and most of the modes aren't worth playing. What little content there is is spread across a bunch of DLC, because every time you say the words "season" and "pass" in the same sentence the suits at EA have a collective orgasm.

If you don't mind any of that, then sure, it's worth $13.
>>
>>378389098
is it good without any DLC?
>>
>>378388883
Hardly I don't have trouble finding matches. You can even play DLC on weekends.

>>378390160
Outer Rim is all small maps with reused assets pretty mediocre overall. Bespin is the best DLC by far with the most maps and a great new game mode, also walker assault maps. Death Star is literally one map and 2 space battles. Rogue is also 1 map and 1 space battle.

Really the main content of the DLC is the hutt contract weapons and perks, and the additional heroes/villains.
>>
>>378388364

If you never played the originals, it's fine. It's a fairly competent Star Wars reskin of Battlefield. It sounds and looks authentic to the source material. I never played any of the DLC, but me and a friend played an hour or two of the vanilla content, had some fun, and were done with it.

Everything else I have to say about it is incredibly subjective and has been influenced by my opinion of the franchise and the original games, so I'll spare you that.
>>
>>378388364
It's a bit mindless but apparently people don't mind that. That hate from the people who DO mind that (seeing as Battlefront wasn't like that) overshadowed the game.
>>
>>378388364
It's fucking somehow worse than battlefield. No only smaller but thete are less vehicles and only 3 spawned per side. And one fucking side gets the ground vehicle. I'm wondering how they managed to piss away all that budget on marketing and graphics and sound design when it has fuck all content.
>>
>>378390887
How's the space combat? I heard you can't manually pilot AT-AT's and it's on rails? is that true?
>>
>>378388364
Because I played the originals and this one is fucking shit
>>
>>378388364
because it is shit and costed somewhere around $110 on release with the season pass.

Most people had to purchase it VIA the mexican origin shop to get a discount
>>
Is it playable without DLC or am I gonna be left out on game modes?
>>
>>378388364
>vehicles do not spawn on the map
>weapons overheat
>tokens for everything
>no classes just your own special snowflake stormtroopers

it was a horrible game though 2 might fix everything but vehicles because they decided the best way to deal with retards is by having vehicles be locked to points earned in game, so if you want to steal a tie fighter as a rebel or get in a snow speeder with your buddy to bad
>>
>>378388883
this
Currently online players

PC: 852 (24h peak: 3,127)
>>
>>378393065
>vechiles don't spawn on the map

Then how do you find one?
>>
>>378393207
3000 people is still a lot though.
>>
File: empty blue.png (7KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
empty blue.png
7KB, 80x80px
>>378388364
>why aren't people shilling the game that was boring and still managed to rape everyone's childhood nostaglia of a much better game.
Here's a conservation starter: How does a game released in 2005 have more features and care put into it than the same game remade in 2015? Anyone who paid money for this travesty deserves to be hung from the stockades by their testicles for encouraging the direct opposite of art and fun.
>>
>>378393428
I mean, I still enjoy it from time to time but it can be really annoying at times trying to find a populated game. Just be warned OP.
>>
>>378393380
it's literally powerups. Fucking floating circles.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.