[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endings/final boss fights that saved the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Persona3cover.jpg (89KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
Persona3cover.jpg
89KB, 250x357px
I know p3 gets alot of flak for the grind up the tower and the pacing of the year but the final boss fight with Nyx and its ending was just phenomenal and extremely memorable
>>
>>378387156
everything before October is garbage, but the last 20 hours makes P3 my favorite game ever. I'm convinced everyone who doesn't like this game didn't finish it or went full retard and played Portable.
>>
File: snap089.png (52KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
snap089.png
52KB, 480x272px
>>378387156
I don't know what you mean, the grinding was the fun part.
>>
>>378387756
nothing is wrong with portable
>>
File: aig.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aig.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>378388461
>nothing is wrong with portable
other than the terribly rewritten script, lack of 3D models, and lack of cutscenes, which makes everything that happens either confusing or have absolutely no emotional impact due to being basically a shitty VN compared to FES, sure.
>>
the bad pacing thing is a meme and i never got it. and tartar sauce was never really that bad.
>>
>>378388964
Then why does more happen in the last 20 hours than the first 50
>>
>>378388041
>p3p
>>
>>378388952
>lack of 3D models
?
>>
>>378389672
outside of combat
>>
>when Burn By Bread -Last Battle- starts playing

Literally the ONE single good scene in that game
>>
>>378388952
Lack of 3D models doesnt bother me. Nor the cutscenes. The roleplaying bit were fine in terms of emotional appeal for Portable. I havnt touched FES, though I heard the the actual game is more challenging. What was rewritten?
>>
>>378390760
Mostly stuff from P4 carried over into P3P that wasn't in the original, like full party control, Guarding, 1 More changes, knockdown changes, Tired mechanic changes, and probably a few more I'm forgetting.
>>
i will
BURRNNN MYYY DREAAAAD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.