[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which clan is best /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: shogun 2 clans.jpg (81KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
shogun 2 clans.jpg
81KB, 800x400px
Which clan is best /v/?
>>
Chosokabe imo
Mori is weakest due to how little you'll care for your navy in Shogun 2.
>>
I wish my pc was good enough for this game.
>>
Oda is my favorite DESU
>>
Oda
>>
>>378387076
Shimazu is best for learning the ropes imo
>>
File: ran.png (229KB, 596x573px) Image search: [Google]
ran.png
229KB, 596x573px
>>378387076
Hojo
>>
Shimazu are like the Venetians of Japan.
best clan
>>
>>378390741
This
>>
>>378387076
Shimada.
>>
>>378387076

▲ ▲
HOJO
O
J
O
>>
>>378387076

Oda or any other clan next to it.

The corner clans make the game pretty boring, even on legendary.
>>
The one closest to God.
>>
>>378387076
Try Legendary Uesugi to induce murderous rage
>>
oda here

takeda can get stabbed in the ass by a malnourished midget spy and die in pool of shit and piss
>>
hey guys, thinking about picking this game up right now, is it any good and how would you guys describe this game?
>>
bump memorial night

i want to do sengoku co-op, will be available the next 2 weeks.
>>
>>378393873
Total war games are a hybrid of RTS/TBS, where you move armies, manage towns, and order around agents in turn based fashion. The battles are fought in realtime, and tend to rely on flanking and shock tactics.
It's probably one of the better games in the series, and the standalone expansion Fall of the Samurai is really good.
>>
>>378387076
date
>>
Is Rome II ok to play now? I keep trying to play this but frankly I am not as interested in the setting.
>>
>>378395343
if you want to play the setting in that engine, play atilla
>>
>>378393873
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
>>
>>378395343
It's ok with the million of patches it got. Attila is still better.
>>
>>378394832
this nigga gets it.
>>
>>378392062
jesus japs. 100/10
>>
>>378395343
I tried the emperor edition and it still blows dogs for quarters. They tried to make the political intrigue stuff matter more/be more understandable. But in the end all it did was let the AI disrupt your shit faster and with ease.

No point in discussing battles. Not even mods saved that mess.
>>
>>378392137
Uesugi never gave me much trouble, what did you find hard about it?

Ikko on legendary gave me a fucking headache thiugh, their start is terrible
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.