[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm been playing BL2 for about an hour and this little faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Clapninja.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Clapninja.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I'm been playing BL2 for about an hour and this little faggot has been screeching its unfunny reddit-tier dialogue into my ears non-stop. Please tell me he dies or something, otherwise I'm uninstalling this shit right now
>>
>>378383442
He doesnt die, but he pretty much its left out of most of the game once you reach Sanctuary.
>>
>>378383442
as soon as you find the game's hub he's pretty much left to rot save for one or two missions. thing is: the dialogue never gets any better overall
>>
The dialogue was mildly amusing the first few times. But as a game thats designed for you to do multiple playthroughs with different builds and characters, that shit wears down on you after a while.

I've done atleast 100 playthroughs over the year, claptrap literally gives me aids and I drown everyone else out.
>>
>>378383442
Claptrap eventually goes to the side, but even more reddit characters take his place. All of the dialogue in that game is complete reddit humor.
>>
He goes away faster but the game never stops being obnoxious. Its bizarre since it looks like Anthony Burch looked at the first game and decided it needed to be annoying to become funny and likable.
>>
File: 1489438112947.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1489438112947.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>378385696
>atleast 100 playthroughs

WAT
>>
>>378385696
Same guy here.

Forgot to mention, over time, you'll come to hate Lilith the most. Fuck her shit edge lord character, literally has never been funny or interesting even in the first play through.
>>
>>378385970
The game is designed in a way where you beat the game through increasing diffuculties, then you do it with different builds on the same character. Switch characters, repeat. And then you hit the point where you start doing challenge runs. The game itself is fun the dialogue is just Grade A dookie butter.
>>
File: borderlands-1920-307904.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
borderlands-1920-307904.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>378383442
Borderlands 2 is great in terms of gameplay but the story and the LOLMEMES are terrible. Someone should make a mod of the game that has no dialogue at all.
>>
>>378383442
Anthony Burch is a horrible writer, but at least you are not he. Welcome to Borderlands 2.
>>
>>378385696
>100 times

jesus christ
I've been on fucking 4chan for 10 years and probably wasted more time shitposting than any other single activity, but just the thought of playing that garbage 3 times makes me gag

How do you look past the sheer shallow immaturity of a game that literally defines the lolsorandumXD genre?

Like, what the fuck?
>>
>>378387872
>I've been on fucking 4chan for 10 years and probably wasted more time shitposting than any other single activity
same but i guess i got a chance to play the first borderlands and the whole series sometime in there

the core gameplay is solid. shoot and loot. the dialogue in 2 isn't as horrendous as you think, it's ultimately just kind of bland. quippy and underwritten.

It's not lolsorandumb wacky the vast majority of the time. there's just enough moments where some dipshit underpaid writer said 'it really doesn't matter what someone says in this idiot game' and spewed out whatever made the whale in the cubicle next to him squeal.

Tales from The Borderlands uses the world to tell a pretty solid story. Start there if you're so fucking sensitive to shooter game writing.
>>
>>378383442
>hating on claptrap
get out, you're not welcome here
>>
>>378389928
You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>378390178
claptrap is 4chan personified, dude
always trying to fit in but never welcomed and always shunned by everyone else
>>
File: 1495766489835.png (184KB, 326x341px) Image search: [Google]
1495766489835.png
184KB, 326x341px
>>378385696
What the fuck
In all these years since release of the game i haven't beaten it even once, had to watch ending on youtube before playing Tales. You people weird.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.