[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was so fucking good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

This was so fucking good.
>>
Good for leftists, maybe.
I on the other hand, am not too big a fan of killing white republican rednecks in a video game just because it wants to be topical and push its left wing agenda. But yeah, if you are okay with that go right ahead.

fuck capcom and fuck their writers
>>
Antoher day pass another day without any news of The DLCs...feels bad man...

Soo any chance for us to see Vendetta will be only after june?at this point anything new about RE would be fine...
>>
>>378378554
Most of the enemies you kill are black you dumb fuck.
>>
>>378378554
Sorry buddy I think you misplaced your post, this is not an Far Cry 5 thread. The main antagonist of this game was a little girl with psychic powers and a fungae fetish.
>>
>>378378307
Maybe if you're not an RE fan.
>>
I'm not finding it to be scary at all. The initial sequence of Mia jumping in your face and shit, did the devs play Dead Space 2 and think that kind of in your face shit was scary? It isn't. Then Jack is chasing me inside his house, and it's more of an annoyance than fright, because I'm too familiarized with the surroundings, and there's not much to it really, just a human with supernatural abilities in a confined space with you.

There's like no mystery or creepyness to it. Just going around opening rooms and then suddenly I gotta either fight or sneak around in very small spaces. The game has no subtlety to it.
>>
>>378379680
Well, I played and loved RE1, RE2, RE3 and Remake and loved them. Never played 4,5 or 6.

Now that I've played RE7 I can't go back. Capcom has re-invented the walking simulator. Something that only needed a little item management all those stupid indide devs could never come up with.
>>
>>378379709
>I'm too familiarized with the surroundings
>There's like no mystery or creepyness to it.

The prequels were procedurally generated or something? Once you played them once, that was it. You are telling you are still scared of RE1?
>>
>>378380009
It doesn't matter what other RE games tried to do, I'm saying this game attempts to be scary and it simply isn't. It's too dumb and it can't create any atmosphere even if the devs lives depended on it.

Every time they try to build some suspense and get something going, one things get in your face and shouts AAAH GET SCARED, GET SCARED RIGHT NOW. No faggots at Capcom, this is not scary at all. I'm afraid they played too much Outlast 1, that game had a tendency to ruin the atmosphere with cutscenes where things jump in your face, along with a QTE. End this retarded meme, it's terrible.
>>
>>378378708
Wait what the fuck happened to Not a Hero? I though tit was supposed to come out during the spring.
>>
>>378380387
they delayed to a unknown date because of reasons...they say its because they want to give us a really polished product but probably they screw up something and they are trying to fix it
>>
>>378378554
Jesus, anti-sjw's are getting worse than sjw's
>>
>>378380009
also the problem with surroundings being familiar is that the game locks you in very small spaces, and there's a key somewhere to open a door somewhere, the issue here is that being overly familiarized with the place you're on detracts from the horror aspect, uncertainty of where you are works much better for a game that wants to be scary
>>
>>378378307
I liked it but I didn't feel like replaying it at all.
>>
>>378380853
Right? It's so fucking annoying on both sides to listen to now.

Anyway, Re7 was pretty good, I agree. Only things I didn't really like about it were the very obvious forced VR scares.
>>
Lack of enemy variety and an obviously rushed ending portion of the game were the only things I didn't like. If they keep the first person but fix these things RE:8, then it will be fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.