[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Far Cry 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

What does /v/ think of Far Cry 3?
>>
>>378376232
Its like Skyrim with guns !!
>>
>>378376232

Game was fine. I kind of wish you only fought the pirates though, since the quality of story and gameplay dropped when you started fighting the mercs.

At least that game wasn't trying too hard to be contemporary and politicaly relevant by making you kill republicans however. I really wish Far Cry 5 would just have normal antagonists like 3 did and not try to push their SJW agenda to social engineer.
>>
>>378376232
The story in these games are entertaining but the gameplay itself is to casualized, it's way, way too easy and the shooting mechanics don't feel good.
>>
>>378376502
Try playing on harder difficulties
>>
Great game. Vaas was fantastic and probably one of the best villians of the decade.
>>
>>378376232
I'd say that it's the definition of cookie cutter Ubisoft open world. Not that bad, but FC2 was better.
>>378376502
I think the shooting is fine, but the difficulty is either too hard or too easy.
>>
>>378376601
I play on max difficulty and it's a joke dude.
>>
>>378376497
this. /v/ is too lightheaded to think anywhere above surface level. if you really look closely at the trailer and art, you can see christian symbolism mixed with lots of patriotism. the idea they are trying to make all right-ists the bad guys in the minds of the public is just flat out immature and stupid. I hate how people always get offended when you kill other races in games, but not white people.

HOW IS FAR CRY 5 NOT OFFENSIVE!?!
>>
>>378376502
Then play it on hard, you'll actually die if you take more than a couple of shots.

Also the stealth detection goes through the roof.

FC3 has good gunplay for a ubisoft shooter of all things. In fact nu-farcry does well in that regard.

Collectathons are fucking dumb though.
>>
>>378376232
It reversed the trend of increasing quality per sequel in this series.
>>
>>378376232
Loved it, loved FC4 (although I needed to give it a second try after a long pause, because the first time it really didn't click with me due to being too similar to FC3), am looking forward to FC5.

Ignored Primal cuz it's shit. Thanks for reading my blog guys.
>>
>too hard
>playing on higher difficulty
>the shooting was fine

So this is a shill thread then?
>>
>>378376697
>playing with a mouse and keyboard
its a casual console shooter, play it with a controller, then it all starts to make sense
I wish consoles would fucking die
>>
>>378376769
>stealth detection
>fc3

never played 1/2, huh? you didnt even have a stealth-meter on enemies back then
>>
>>378376497
>I really wish Far Cry 5 would just have normal antagonists like 3 did and not try to push their (...) agenda to social engineer.
>normal antagonists
>>
>>378376497
>SJW agenda
Has any of the story for 5 actually been leaked/revealed/whatever? I see the cover and think "Huh, I wonder how they're gonna spin this."
I assume it's just gonna be Far Cry 3 part 5 since it's still ubishit and won't pay more than $20 for a content complete version, but it could be interesting.
>>
a poor man's Fallout 3.
>>
>>378377307
Some playtester or someshit went on about it.

Nobody actually knows, the same thing happened with FC4 with those naked tribal chicks and then they just turned out to be not relevant at all.
>>
File: Trigger Man.jpg (323KB, 1523x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger Man.jpg
323KB, 1523x1000px
>>
>>378377870
>bore-out
>better than any other shooter is existence
>>
>>378377970
UwU what's this?
>>
>>378378418
video game
>>
>>378377275
He just wants to keep killing dark skinned people.
Being white he feels uncomfortable about FC5.
>>
>>378377970
There was a tps on ps1 that I can't remember the name of or find for the life of me, the object in the game i remember about it is a spinning green cross as a health pickup. Anyway whenever I see the cover of this game I'm reminded of it for some reason.
>>
>>378378519
Is it good video game?
>>
>>378376232
Really, really good game that lived up to its hype, but then fell short due to third act problems like so many other pieces of work.
>>
Probably one of the most influential video games of the decade, for better or worse.
>>
>>378378620
yes, it features eight mobster missions, realistic locales, and knife-cam.
>>
>>378376497

cant wait to kill whites in FC5
>>
Unskippable long cutscenes are awul and is way too long for its lack of depth
blood dragon is way better
>>
>>378376232
A step back from FC2, and a step too far in the direction of Asscreed, aka typical Ubisoft open world busy work with no fucking point.

Also the story and characters were shit. Too many people blow their load over Vaas, because they are too stupid to realize Vaas was well acted but just as shittily written as every other character.
>>
>>378378823
Imagine while freeroaming you enter a house on a hill and see a black guy fucking a white woman while the white husband's watching and jerking, would be a nice easter egg.
>>
>>378378823
Not even memeing though, I'd love a video game, any video game, where you can play as a righteous soldier of Allah slaying infidels with his gun and blades. No such game exists.
>>
>>378376232
Was a bit dull. Glad FC3 gave Michael Mando extra work though, he's doing great in Better Call Saul.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.