[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: decay.jpg (11KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
decay.jpg
11KB, 329x153px
What am I in for?
>>
Mediocre beat em up/stealth gameplay
>>
Some repetitive stuff, annoying characters you'll probably play just to get them killed, and the same voice line for every character when dropping supplies.
>>
File: 1493082912825.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493082912825.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>378374127

If you're like me, you'll obsess over getting things perfect. Perfect base, clear everything, fully stocked supplies. And then you'll realize that it's pretty much impossible to do that because of various stupid constraints within the game and game engine.

My only suggestion would be to download the mod for carrying bags in the back of a pickup truck. Otherwise, you will be agonizing over what supplies you can carry and making return trips to random places to get everything.
>>
>>378374127
its pretty much fortnite's slightly retarded cousin
>>
Would you guys recommend anything better?
>>
>>378375582
How does it compare to "War of Mine"
Started it, never got through the first mission or so...
Tempted to reinstall it, never worked well streaming onto big screen.
>>
>>378374127
Comfy zombie survival with a focus of people and resource management

>>378375365
Is this bait? SoD has absolutely nothing in common with either of those.
>>
>>378374127
The AI NPC are worse than useless. You can clear a whole block of zombies, then mark a house for the NPCs to come and scavenge. Only to get a call on the radio two minutes later saying that they need help. The best bases are just the ones that make it easier to access different scavenge points. There is no real defense bonus by picking a base that has a fence since the zombies can phase through them.

Fight Zombies becomes more just curb stomping them all. I had points in the game where I would solo a few hoards of zombies at the same time by just knocking them back then curb stomping them.
>>
>>378376538
>Fornite announced almost 6 years ago
What the fuck is taking them so long?
>>
>>378376841
Both different but Decay you can scavenge for food/meds without dying as easy. Characters dying will effect other survivors but them being sad won't do much.
>>
>>378374127

So many guns it makes my dick moist
>>
Low-budget but fun for what it is, prepare you for the sequel which will probably suck.
>>
>>378374127
Is there a game like this, but better?
>>
Remember that you can store knapsacks in the trunk of a car, dont have to bring each one back to base one by one

Don't break open material knapsacks, you'll need the materials to upgrade your base.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.