[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat Kong Freeze finally. The Wii U had a better library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0137F.jpg (452KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_0137F.jpg
452KB, 1280x720px
Just beat Kong Freeze finally. The Wii U had a better library than the Wii,Gamecube and Nintendo 64.

I hope Nintendo doesnt get the wrong idea and start making bad games.

The Switch seems to be off to a good start, i got one at launch
>>
Did Wii U have a Metroid Prime or Sin & Punishment game? Did it have a mainline Mario game? Did it have an exclusive Zelda?

No to all those because it was shit. The console was good, and I use it to play EarthBound and various Indie titles like Severed that we will never see on Switch now because the dumbasses running the company opted to ditch resistant touchscreen. But the library is shit.
>>
I've always thought it was gamecube-tier but I got laughed at anytime I suggested it even though I pointed out at how godtier games like Wooly World or W101 were.

I personally think ARMS feels like gamecube-era nintendo. I know that sounds stupid given that it promotes motion controls, but the risky ideas and wacky concepts at play feel like old nintendo. Back with shit like animal crossing gc, pikmin and warioware
>>
>>378372856
>Did Wii U have a Metroid Prime or Sin & Punishment game? Did it have a mainline Mario game? Did it have an exclusive Zelda?
None of those are good, and it DID have an exclusive Zelda till they dropped the WiiU.
>>
>>378372921
>but the risky ideas and wacky concepts at play feel like old nintendo.

Nah. If they were going that route they would have kept resistant touch and implemented them in ways the previous handhelds were too weak to.
>>
>>378373383
t. NeoNintendo shill
>>
>>378373398
what?
>>
>>378373503
I think the Switch is fucking garbage. How does that make me a shill?
>>
>>378373652
How is the Switch garbage? Its just an improved Wii u. And if you didn't like the Wii u you don't like video games
>>
>>378374025
>it's just an improved WiiU
>no asymetric gameplay
>paid online
>no Wii/GCN compatibility
>no backwards compatibility of any sort
>no backwards compatibility with Wiimotes and GCN motes.
>shit 3rd party support compared to WiiU
>no Miiverse
>no Bayonetta
>no Smash

And I'M the nuNintendo shill, right?
>>
>>378374359
>>it's just an improved WiiU
Yes
>>no asymetric gameplay
It's spelled asymmetric. Stop using words you don't understand.
>>paid online
You get what you pay for. Wii u servers were trash. Switch will be better. Actually already is better and it hasn't even started pay service. That's one reason it's a improved Wii u
>>no Wii/GCN compatibility
It would be amazing if it had backwards compatibility. But it's not a big deal for me. I own a Wii U that plays Wii games. I own. A GameCube and I own many nes,snes and other virtual console games. I have access to most Nintendo games
>>no backwards compatibility of any sort
Same point you just made
>>no backwards compatibility with Wiimotes and GCN motes.
They aren't needed. Maybe for smash, but we haven't got that far
>>shit 3rd party support compared to WiiU
It's got more support already.
>>no Miiverse
The online experience will be better when it comes
>>no Bayonetta
Two month old console
>>no Smash
Two month old console
>>
>>378374971
>Stop using words you don't understand.
>misspelling the word means you don't understand it
Here, I'll simplify it for you, moron. Games like Fatal Frame 5, Mario Maker, SF Zero, and other similar concepts which remained untapped, CANNOT exist on Switch.
>Switch will be better.
No voice chat, shit connections abound, no Ethernet port included. It's not better, not by a large enough margin to justify paying for it.
>But it's not a big deal for me.
WiiU could play DS games on your TV, Switch can't.
>They aren't needed. Maybe for smash, but we haven't got that far
They are needed for the virtual console, AND Smash.
>It's got more support already.
it doesn't. WiiU had CoD, and the best versions of Deus Ex, BamHam City, and MonHun Tri. It also had access to games like Watch Dogs, Ass Creed, etc... Switch has none of that, just a bunch of indieshit I can get for free on PSN.
>The online experience will be better when it comes
More false promises. As it stands it's not better.

Stop deflecting you fanboy. You said Switch was an improved WiiU. I listed a number of ways in which the WiiU was better. Saying "it doesn't matter to me" isn't an excuse. It matters to many people. As a WiiU owner, I have ZERO reason to get a Switch, and from where I'm standing, the only area its better in its marginally better power, and it's not enough of a leap to justify a change. Everywhere else, the WiiU is way better as a console. More empty promises of future games aren't gonna sell me shit. I was already given that tripe with the WiiU, and got burned for it. Half the games I was promised wound up sucking dick, the other half never came.
>>
>>378372487
The GC and N64 libraries have always been overrated, and you're still wrong. Wii U is the worst library Nintendo has had for any system but the Virtual Boy. Even the GBC library was better, and that system was just an intermediate bump in the road between GB and GBA that got lucky enough to get mainline Pokemon and beat superior handhelds like NGPC and WSC to market.
>>
>>378376501
Wrong
>>
>>378376591
Except it's not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.