[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drakengard 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

How can anyone defend the final boss in this?

It's literally impossible to beat it first time with no prior knowledge.
>>
The better question is - how can anyone defend this game?
>>
>>378365553
So beat it a later time with prior knowledge.
>>
>>378365553
That whole game is undefendable
>>
>>378366093
Do you know how long this fight was?

I'm not gonna bother until tomorrow. There was no fucking way i could have known to hit the button when the black screen came over.
>>
>>378365553
I enjoyed it. It only took me 2 and an half hours to pass. Can't say those super close ups of the girls' lifeless white faces didn't give me nightmares.

That last note at the very end that you couldn't even hear and you had to press while Mikhail is talking was bullshit, though. The last half hour was me trying to figure that shit out.
>>
>>378366415
I was up until 4am so yeah. The last note is not possible without a guide.
>>
File: the answer .png (40KB, 266x686px) Image search: [Google]
the answer .png
40KB, 266x686px
>>378365553
The boss is complete bullshit that spits in the face of game design and that's why I love it.

The final boss of D1 was a more difficult version anyway.
>>
File: 098765.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
098765.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>378366595
>>
Because it's designed as a fuck you to completionists.
>>
>>378366768
Never touched d1

How can it be worse?
>>
>>378367354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B09qyRzXU_4&t=24s
>>
>>378367354
The music is much worse to have stuck in your head for one. In that one, you have two buttons to press and most of the sequence challenges just how fast you can alternate between the two. Most people have to pause in the middle of it just to keep up.

Just watch a video. It's nuts.
>>
>>378367354
It's preference, it's not worse in reality. It telegraphs heavily what's coming, it's just one section near the end that is difficult and it doesn't last nearly as long as DOD3's boss
>>
File: the last song.png (845KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the last song.png
845KB, 1280x720px
KUROOOOOOI HANAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>378367552
>>378367672
Ya see that only looks tough on the part round 2:12 but in D3 the camera angles are bullshit unlike that
>>
DoD1 didn't have a 40-second long unskippable cutscene or camera bullshit and was 2:30 rather than 6:37. I love the shit outta both of them but if I had to pick one that was easier, it would not be 3's one.
>>
Fuck the final boss. You wanna know the real killer in Drakengard 3? Accord's final fucking mission.

>2 centaurs, one on fire
>Ogres with spirits
>and spirits out the ass
>Three goddamn titans
>>
>>378366091
Absolutely this!

>Three enemies on the screen
>The framerate drops to 6FPS
>Suddenly dead
>/v/ tells me to git gud
>>
>>378369858
The bigger issue is the fact that Branch A is so fucking horrible it makes you want to drop the game.
>>
>>378370478
What's wrong with Branch A?
>>
>>378370478
>implying the game doesnt get better as you keep progressing

This is always true to Yoko Taro games.
ALL of them, Drakengard and Nier, starts low and only goes up from there.
>>
>>378369579
The trick is abuse the draw distance. If you run backwards on the titans to the end of the arena you'll despawn them. After that slowly inch forward until 1 of the titans reapears and wait for him to walk all the way over to where you are and then you can fight them one at a time. Same trick for the centaurs
>>
>>378372069
Oh shit, neat. I just lead them in a circle and hit them with chakrams until I had the opportunity to zip in for some damage.
>>
>>378367928
Is DoD3 art?
>>
It's a shitty game, but my only gripe with it is that it needed more one-on-one boss fights with the sisters.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.