[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroes > Adventure 1 > Adventure 2 > Shadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png (201KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png
201KB, 256x326px
Heroes > Adventure 1 > Adventure 2 > Shadow
>>
>>378362241
Switch Heroes and Adventu--Actually nevermind, Heroes is the ideal 3D Sonic game. It would benefit from having a hub-world, though
>>
>>378362241
This rating is exclusively for the Adventure Storyline, right? Else Generations or Colors would be above of every other 3D Sonic.

Adventure gets too much shit the past years. It's better than A2 (where the only good levels are the Shadow and Sonic ones, the rest is constantly on the level of the worst levels in A1), that's for sure.

Shadow the Hedgehog is horrible, agreed, as far as I remember they programmed it on the same engine as GTA III, which explains why Shadow the Hedgehog is like it is. I have nothing against edgyness in a Sonic Game and I like the Soundtrack, but the whole game is visually boring and really really bad written. Adventure 2 has at least, except for the plot holes every game has, a nice Story and visuals, Shadow the Hedgehog is just gray and have Guns.
>>
SA1 = SA2 > Heroes >>>>>>>>>>> Shadow
>>
>>378363092
A hubworld in Heroes would be a great idea.
>>
>>378363698
>Else Generations or Colors would be above of every other 3D Sonic.
Fuck no, Colors is awful. It's the worst Sonic game easily.
>>
Shadow's better than it's made out to be, although some of the missions are bullshit.
I for some reason managed to get an A on every single mission back in my childhood.
>>
>>378365001
Alright, but Generations is still superior and way better balanced and has less glitches and bugs as the Adventure series (or Sonic 06, btw., is Sonic 06 also a part of the Adventure storyline? Never finished it because it was too frustrating with his bugs and glitches, I think they didn't even do quality control with that thing).
>>
>>378362241
Shadow could have been a good game, if they would let you change sides without killing literally every single enemy on the level. Shit's grindy, and sometimes game glitched out so you couldn't even complete the damn mission.
>>
>>378365001
>contrarian
>>
>>378365729
06 is as much an SA sequel as Heroes is to sa2
>>
>>378366647
Nah he's right, Colors fucking sucks dick and people only like it because people like tamer, modest Sonic games over the in-your-face edgy sonic games.
>>
File: spoiler.jpg (8KB, 236x192px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.jpg
8KB, 236x192px
im just dropping by to say that a few months ago, i finally bothered to complete SA2 100% and get every emblem. legitimately one of the worst experiences i've ever had with a game. it's a good game if you just play through the story once and put it down, getting all the emblems shot it right down into shit tier for me. some of those emblems pissed me off so fucking bad.
>>
>>378367049
One thing that I do wonder. When did the negative definition for edgy start? Last I remember edgy meant something along the lines of pushing boundaries or being experimental, not "CRAAAAAAAAWL"
>>
>>378367448
around the time when companies started trying to pander to kids and teens in the 90s by making "edgy" products or characters.
>>
>>378367290
Hmm, I do plan on 100%ing SA2 one day, which emblems are the real insufferable ones? I feel like I'm gonna have a real hard time with the extra missions for the Knuckles and Rouge stages.
>>
>>378368129
knuckles and rouge are literally easy tier. mission 5 on all their levels are basically just reading a walkthrough and bam you have an A-rank. the worst ones are probably the more difficult sonic/shadow stages. i swear it's impossible to A-rank some of those missions without abusing glitches and shit. casual filter is a-ranking MISSION 1 of metal harbor. make sure to perfect metal harbor before doing anything else sonic/shadow related, it will git you gud.
>>
Shadow>Adventure 2>Riders>Adventure>Black Knight=Secret Rings>Rush Games (Adventure>Rush)>CD>Heroes>Genesis games (3>K>2>1)>Unleashed>Zero Gravity>Chronicles>Colors>06>3D Blast>Generations>Free Riders>Boom

Haven't played the Advance games yet, so no judgement there.
>>
>>378369079
>shadow
>best at anything
you revealed that you're trolling almost immediately
>>
>>378369079
This is the worst bait I have ever seen.
>>
SA1 > Shadow > SA2 > Heroes, but when I'm in a particular mood SA2 is the best game in the entire franchise.
>>
Sonic is shit

Fuck off back to deviantart
>>
File: 1439406663527.png (360KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
1439406663527.png
360KB, 700x550px
>>378362241
How does anyone have taste this terrible?

SA1>SA2>Shadow>Heroes

Heroes was the worst of the mid-gen games
>>
>>378369184
>>378369231
It's not bait you fucking meme-spouting redditors. I unironically believe that Shadow is the best in the series in terms of gameplay. There's only a few things I'd change (namely the spindash and some of the guns) and it would be perfect imo
>>
File: 1494976512200.png (59KB, 230x207px) Image search: [Google]
1494976512200.png
59KB, 230x207px
>>378369079
>Riders that high
BROTHER
>>
>>378369079
>>378369820
how can one person's opinion be so objectively bad
>>
File: IMG_1982.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1982.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>378362241
>remembering there's a mission where the goal is to assassinate the president
>in a Sonic the hedgehog game
>>
>>378369809
No it wasn't you fucking idiot. Heroes is amazing, fuck off and stop playing games you meme-spouting negroid
>>
>>378362241
anon, the pointy side is supposed to point to the lesser game, otherwise this is perfect
>>
generations is genuinely the best sonic game. it's like a 7.5/10 and every other sonic game doesn't get higher than 7 in my book. sonic is a below-average franchise in general. not even because of the characters or furries or whatever, sega just never seems to really bother actually making quality sonic games. they know that they can just put out whatever and they'll still make a load of money off kids and fanboys who will fall over themselves trying to defend a mediocre or worse product.
>>
>>378370167
Its not a meme, shadow improved on heroes gameplay, everyone fucking knows this.
>>
>>378362241
I agree with OP. Heroes is the best because of how consistantly fun it is. No stupid emerald chasing, or mechs where you sinply walk around and press B. Consistant quality. No dumb radical gameplay changes. Fuck Team Chaotix though. Heroes is the best game once you get used to it.

Adventure 1 has the best level desgin, fun and controls in a Sonic game. But those are only the Sonic levels. Everything else except the music, Knuckles and Tails stages completely suck ass and are outdated.

Adventure 2 completely nerfed everything that made Adventure 1 great. Everything is downgraded, no joke. From the music, gameplay, story, etc. The ONLY advantage it had was removing the shitty useless hubworld.

Havent played shadow in a long time, but from what i heard im not missing out.
>>
>>378371316
Fuck you faggot, there's literally nothing wrong with the hubworlds in SA1.
>>
>>378371316
9/10 I got visibly upset reading this post. Great job anon, keep it up.
>>
>>378365001
I know nobody likes Colors anymore, but fucking really? The worst Sonic game? When shit like 06 and Boom exist?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.