[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I havent played these since Black Flag, which I loved. Have I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
I havent played these since Black Flag, which I loved. Have I missed anything since then?
>>
>>378362087
You missed two games you fucking mong, it's not much.
>>
>>378362087
Unity was boring
Syndicate was alright but also got boring

The entire series is boring, but black flag was great
>>
>>378362087
if you liked black flag, try to find Rogue. it's fun.

skip unity. the controls feel sluggish and terrible.

i just picked up syndicate on the ongoing ps sale for 20 dollaroos, it's decent as fuck. not perfect, but controls really well,
>>
>>378362087

just replay black flag desu
>>
>>378362565

hmm... I see we're using filters again, when did this start?
>>
>>378362087
the murder mystery quests in syndicate are pretty amazing, not 'whole game worthy' like III's boat stuff turned into IV, but pretty damn cool
>>
>>378362087
You missed Rouge, the best AC game. It's black flag without the shit. No tailing missions, no braindead protag. The main quest is perhaps the shortest for all the mainline ACs, but it has more than BF in terms of side content.

You missed Unity, one of the worst games of all time at release and the worst AC game. Ubi tried to change the formula too much. The game is much too grindy, and the combat is terribly slow and awkward. I know combat was never AC's strength but I liked how quick it was to resolve. Unity has zero depth but full tediousness in its combat and sneaking.

You missed Syndicate which was filled to the brim with SJW pandering crap (transgender character, the enemies in the game are perfectly 50-50 male and female, women's rights come up a fair bit, etc.) and a lifeless story. Jacob and Evie are shit characters. The grappling hook is a neat addition to the series and allows the mappers to create tall buildings that you don't have to waste your life climbing. Mediocre game.

I'm looking forward to Origin, but given their track record it'll probably be shit.
>>
File: 1437703119633.jpg (208KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437703119633.jpg
208KB, 1200x960px
>>378363203
I have the complete opposite opinion of Unity and Syndicate, Unity tried an open approach to assassination missions, combat requires you to time every parry and isn't just press attack to win / hold parry anymore, a lot of side activities to do (I don't know how that's a bad thing) and Syndicate's grappling hook can fuck off, it's a "skip gameplay" button that shouldn't be there.
>>
>>378362441
You got the terrible part right. Surrounded by two enemies. They call for reinforcements during the sword fighting. Two enemies can wipe the floor with the playable character, four show up.
>>
>>378364897
>be assassin
>stealth is a pivotal gameplay mechanic
>dies when found out you're an assassin
hmm
>>
File: assassin's creed origins.jpg (167KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
assassin's creed origins.jpg
167KB, 1600x1200px
>>378362087
Reveal when?
>>
>>378363203
>The game is much too grindy
the fuck are you on about
>>
>>378363203
The grappling hook was retarded, because it wasn't a successor to the rope dart
>>
>>378365253
If there's isn't a teaser by tomorrow or Tuesday, don't expect it before E3
>>
Unity needs a remaster and a sequel
>>
>>378363083
the murder mystery quests are PS4 exclusive which can suck a dick
>>
>>378365227
>stealth is a pivotal gameplay mechanic
>the stealth sucks ass
>>
>>378365726
>Unity needs a remaster
Why? You still need a pretty high end setup to be able to max it
>>
>>378365853
A huge optimization overhaul, rather.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.