[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can pick one thing from video games to put in real life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg (189KB, 1431x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg
189KB, 1431x1080px
What do you pick?

For me, I'd chuck monsters that just roam around all the time. Never completely exterminatable either because they randomly spawn, but never spawn inside, unless the building is abandoned. It'd sure liven the place up a bit to have everyone walking around with swords and guns and whatnot.
>>
Being able to instantly sell literally any object for meager amounts of currency
>>
>>378361397
Levels that go up as you train skills. Humanity's motivation to improve would skyrocket.
>>
What do you mean. Abilities or objects people?

If it's abilities it's the ability to stop time and fuck women and impregnate them

If it's objects it's tons of money and charisma

If it's person I'd pick bridget
>>
>>378361397
Respawns for everyone!
>>
File: 63103383_p0.png (892KB, 941x1254px) Image search: [Google]
63103383_p0.png
892KB, 941x1254px
I love Reisen!
>>
Console commands
>>
>>378361842
>go to Detroit to level up on all these level 2 niggers
>"Do you know how many we'd have to kill to get 50 levels?"
>"Yes"
>>
>>378361397
The one thing from video games, I'd like to be useful to someone.
>>
>>378361397
Save and Load
>>
>>378362638
Lock-and-load
>>
probably just that the world reacts to what you do
and theres always something going on even if i stay in my room playing video games for 36 hours it'll just be funny and ill get interrupted by some shit.
>>
>>378362638
This already happens in my dreams. Pull a controller our of thin air to stop and revert to saved. Usually have the same dream sequence 2-3 times in a night with varying differences.
>>
Happiness
>>
Infinite resources, think with me, infinitely respawning pigs, infinitely respawning oil rigs, infinitely respawning air elementals or sharks, infinite air.

If not that, leveling. Id grind like a motherfucker if irl levels were a thing.
>>
Being able to eat a slice of Pizza or a Burger to go back to perfect health would be nice.
>>
File: 1494898224774.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494898224774.gif
1MB, 500x350px
Lives that are achieved after reaching a certain quota

Would make going to war or hoarding cash even more important
>>
>>378361397
Character customization.
>>
>>378361397
Friends.
>>
I'd want to have social stats from the Persona games.

Think about it, you could become a walking embodiment of charisma by just spending a few dozen nights in a bathhouse.
>>
>>378361397
I like that idea. Might be a not dangerous to take my kid to the park but i wouldn't mind running around slaying monsters.

I'd love the ability to level up. Even mundane things like washing dishes would grant experience towards that individual skill and the overall level of the person.
>>
Random stat growth and level-ups.

So you get promoted to manager at a fast food place and you get +5 to making origama, +2 to playing Mozart and +1 resistance to poison on Tuesday.
>>
>>378361397
save states
>>
>>378363563
Wasn't that the plot of Click?
>>
>>378362065
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>378361397
Fasttravel
>>
>>378362484
>finally arrive to detroit
>they all level 200
>>
>>378362065
So if someone qualified for a Darwin Award and respawned, would they learn their lesson or double down?
>>
>>378363831
>if irl levels were a thing.
It already a thing you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>378363563
That's neato.
>>
File: 1451544586074.png (44KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1451544586074.png
44KB, 235x236px
>>378362638
Bad Idea, the more people in one timeline with the ability to make changes to it the more likely you'll end up fucking that timeline up forever. When that number reaches just 17 people the chance of that happening hits 100%.
>>
dupe glitch
>>
>>378361397
fast travel
>>
Visible stats.
Friend tells you he's gotten over an illness but you can't tell if he's actually safe to hang around? Check his status condition. Unsure if that cute girl at work is into you or not? Check her mood when she's talking to you.

It could make any dull shit seem more productive. Exercise then watch your health increase. Eat junk food and watch a stat decrease, but go for something healthy and it goes up.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.