[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking an MMORPG to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Moon Guard.jpg (32KB, 449x113px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Guard.jpg
32KB, 449x113px
So recently I've been craving an MMORPG to play again. I've revisited Black Desert Online (still huge p2w issues and also no endgame), Guild Wars 2 (no endgame), TERA (slight p2w, barely any endgame, and plus the servers are all dead), and of course WoW.

I've been thinking of trying FF14. Should I? I know it has a free trial so I'd be playing that first. Does the game have a fixed economy like in BDO and GW2? Meaning, items have set prices and you can't set your own? I honestly hate that shit to death. Can you farm money without being banned like in GW2?
>>
Get Return of Reckoning working and play Warhammer. No other MMO has this kind of focus on PvP. It's still a quality game and hey, no charge
>>
There are no good MMOs right now. All the themeparks are the same. All the sandboxes are dead.
>>
>>378360351
ESO is quite good. Used to be crappy at release, but they've fixed most of the issues and continue to improve it. It has very enjoyable exploration, some quite decent quests and writing and is in general one of better MMOs on the market right now since they removed subscription. Also The Secret Worlds Legends when it comes out.
>>
>>378360351
WoW's the best MMO out there and it still isn't worth playing.
>>
>>378360629
>>378360710
WRONG as long as there's still a way to play Warhammer Online
>>
Black Desert Online just had a steam release, and I can easily recommend it.

Warning ahead of time: There's basiclly no group content. It's a purely solo game that just happens to have other players around.

The only time you'll be interacting with another player game-play wise is if you're PvPing or if they're with you on a boat and you're hunting whales.
>>
>>378360351
>tfw there's so much ERP around that you have the leisure to reject propositions from waifu cuties
only in MMOs can you do this. living the dream.
>>
>>378360813
It's gonna have decent content by the time Star Citizen is released at that pace.
>>
>>378360938
Did you read the OP? I already played it. I HATE IT.
>>
>>378360351
>I've been thinking of trying FF14. Should I? I know it has a free trial so I'd be playing that first. Does the game have a fixed economy like in BDO and GW2?
It's not restricted, you can undercut all the way to 1 gil if you want.
>>
>>378361510
Then fuck it, I'm trying it out.
>>
>>378360575
Hows the pop balance? Is it still "dest steamrolls everyone during EU primetime then once NA primetime rolls around the server dies and order can finally lock zones"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.