[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 13th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Early access trash.jpg (92KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
Early access trash.jpg
92KB, 1024x569px
> sell early access game as full release

Is this the new level of early access scams?
>>
No mans sky was 60 if it makes you feel better
>>
>>378358953
That was literally always the level of early access scams.
>>
>>378359028
No Man's Sky functioned.
>>
>>378358953
no, because most early access games never leave early access, so you can't ever refund it.
>>
>>378358953
Have there been any Early Access games that have gone full release and been successful? It seems like all the hype dies out long before they release and they lose their dedicated fan base while failing to attract new players.
>>
>>378358953
These shitstorms are always fun to watch, but I'm still hoping the devs will fix this soon
>>
>>378358953
what really pisses me off about being a consular is there is NOTHING in the damn cabins but a fucking wrench and if someone gets there before you, they wipe the place out getting all the good items, in the beta when something was in a drawer, it was there for EVERYBODY, they need to fix this shit
>>
> Pirated version is far more reliable because you don't need Steam
>>
>>378361365
how the fuck do you play online without steam?
>>
>>378361352

>consular

Is this a meme or something? Why is everyone spelling it incorrectly in every single Friday the 13th thread?
>>
>>378361365
You need steam.
>>
>>378362459
>>378363385
>They don't know
>>
>US prime time
>more people playing F13
>China prime time
>more people playing DbD
>>
> Can't play
> Decide to check some streams to see how the game works and try to learn stuff
> Every single stream is an autist playing with his dicksuckers and just messing around without trying to actually win or play with any semblant of efficiency
>>
this game is boring to play and even more boring to watch someone play
>>
>>378363869
>without trying to actually win or play with any semblant of efficiency
Because that's the most fun way to play Jason currently. Playing Jason efficiently is just teleporting on top of people and grabbing them for the default choke kill with zero effort required or way for the counselor to fight back, Jason can very, VERY easily shit all over the counselors and make the game not fun for anybody if he so chooses, so those who play fur fun just like messing with people instead of tryharding for the win every time.
>>
>>378364097
>play as Jason
>trap the car
>trap the phone box
>move between the phone box, the car, and the boat until you find victims
>occasionally chase down counselors making sure to get back to patrol in between each encounter
i've only lost twice as jason and i've played him over a dozen times. it's too easy
>>
>>378366502
Trapping the car and phone box is a guaranteed win for Jason. Even the most incompetent of Jasons can 8/8 if they know to trap the phone and cars.
>>
>>378367289
Yep. The ones who fail as Jason are the ones who play only offense and stupidly run all over the map. Playing defense is op
>>
>>378363505
You're fucking retarded. You need steam, Learn how it fucking works
>>
>>378367523
>tripfag
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>378358953
Multiplayer games are too ambitious for Kickstarter games by small dev studios.
>>
>>378359338
Well it didn't have online. Also, no it fucking didn't it crashed all the fucking time.
>>
>>378366502
I hope you at least don't shift, grab and do the choke execution.
>>
File: 1495992864531.png (3MB, 1125x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1495992864531.png
3MB, 1125x1620px
>>378369069
If you play as Jason and don't give special attention to people with mics,You're doing it wrong.
If some one is entertaining on the mic, I usually fuck with them a bit, Teleport away to kill some one else first then come back for them.
Some anon in an earlier thread says he liked to have conversations with the counselors and see how long it took them to figure out he was Jason so I like to stalk people and ask if they've seen Jason or tell them to run because Jason was chasing me.
I've been laughing my ass off playing this, I just wish my fucking level wouldn't be stuck at 0
>>
>>378369069
>choke execution
The reason why that kill is spammed so much is because its the only one that doesn't require you to be in a clear area with not so much as a single pebble within a ten foot radius of you, and grip strength is so pitiful that trying to walk the counselor you grabbed to an area where you can use your other kills will always result in them mashing E to break free in two seconds.
>>
>>378363646
>F13
>playing

lol
>>
Protip: Press X to jog, don't press shift to sprint.
>>
Damn. 48 hours and this game still isn't fixed? What a joke.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.