[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Game Sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (36KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
36KB, 460x215px
Discuss
>>
>>378356593
/thread
>>
Makes fallout 3 look like The Mona Lisa.
>>
File: 7587475874676846.jpg (23KB, 380x338px) Image search: [Google]
7587475874676846.jpg
23KB, 380x338px
its another toddposting thread
>>
>>378356593
Its dogturds.

You get a ppwerarmor after an hour playtime, the game jus throws it a you, no effort needed at all
>muh crafting
Workbenches are frequent so you can upgrade and craft weapons and armor. Also ou can make food .
Sound nice but on reality its just filler garbage to distract from the weak story.
I'm glad i could play it for free on the weekend, just to confirm everything negative i reaf about it on /v/
>>
>>378356593
Beth games always sucked without mods. I missed the shit out of it and I am having quite a bit of fun right now.
>>
File: 1376941083066.jpg (172KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1376941083066.jpg
172KB, 720x720px
>This game sucks! That's why I've played over 80 hours of it!
>>
>>378358841
Modded I'm toilet posting while taking a huuuuuge shit with a anal fissure.
>>
File: bethesda games with mods.jpg (56KB, 836x600px) Image search: [Google]
bethesda games with mods.jpg
56KB, 836x600px
>>378358841
they suck even with mods
>>
>>378358841
which mods do you recommend?

CAPTCHA: route poundfield

prepare your anus
>>
>>378358268
Forgot to add: Basebuilding seems like a chore. Its so uninspired. The building options are pretty limited and fail to encourage any interest in experimenting.
>>
File: Incredulous_Asuka.jpg (139KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
Incredulous_Asuka.jpg
139KB, 750x741px
>you're the director of the institute now mom
>okay, director, your first mission is to kill the railroad
>Excuse me, you do not give orders to the director and we will not be killing the railroad I like them
>You can't refuse
>Well, I see who I'll be killing now.

And the same exact situation happened with the brotherhood of steel.
>>
>>378358947
It isn't like they're replaying the game over and over again to get that 80 hours. 80 hours isn't enough to really 100% the game blind.
>>
>>378359287
I mean, shit. If people bought the game and played more than 2 hours, they're tied in. The money's gone forever. They could be hunting for some value.
>>
Are you the people that would bash half life 3 if it ever came out.
>>
>>378358947
Or people got distracted by modding theig gear and basebuilding. Thats the only selling point this shitfest has.

>Muh mods
Not an argument.A lot of games have mods, bethesda is not some ubergreat platform for mods.

The best thing would be to pirate this shit, so that todd wont get money and maybe learns to listen to fans.
>>
>>378356593
Institute was the only real choice you can make

>Game crowbars you in as a pure paragon that can be sometimes snarky
>Game punishes you with restricted choices and pointless decisions.
>All companions think you're hot shit,Even when you try something dickish it feels hollow and empty

Factions
>Rail Road are retarded. Helps synths escape then erases their minds effectively killing what "they" were. Nothing happens when you pick them in the end.
>BOS do what they always do. Somehow traded in their limitless power cores for limited. You spend your life under their boot like everyone else.
>Institute. Aren't as selfish or as greedy as BOS. RR depends on them to survive as a cause. They are in a limited area and only interested in boston. You being the head of them is the only choice that gives you actual control
>Minute Men are less shit raiders.
>>
>>378359758
I spent like 100 hours gathering shit and fortifying my settlements thinking Bethesda was going to finally have some grand climax. Settlements don't factor into anything at all. They're a time-waster/annoyance. That's all. A nagfest that takes up space on the fucking map and makes up for the game having so little meaningful content.

And the main story is a linear wash. Pick your color. Red, Blue, or Green. Everyone else dies. Nothing you do matters. You possess no ability to sway anyone or mediate any peace. Ramirez, go blow up that zeppelin. Ramirez, go blow up the Institute. Ramirez, wipe out the Railroad.
>>
I think the whole series is mediocre. TES as well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.