[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that 4chan gets infuriated by shills, yet still get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: e3-logo-white.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
e3-logo-white.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Why is it that 4chan gets infuriated by shills, yet still get exited by the biggest shill/propaganda/salespitch in the video game world?
>>
>>378349515
I don't?
>>
>you forgot your tinfoil hat
>>
>>378349703
>you forgot to go fuck yourself
>>
>>378349515
Pretty sure lots of people watch it just to see memes in the making and train wreck presentations. Any good games that come out of it end up a bonus.
>>
>>378349515
If you want any logic or consistency on 4chan you may want to leave now.
>>
>>378349515
>>378349941
It's perfectly logical to non-apologists: E3 doesn't try to hide what it is. It's honest.

Shills are not. They are like rats.

Their presence here is also more invasive. And you can tell not only do they not give a single fuck about the cancer they spread, both on this board and within the industry, but often, the sheer contempt they have for the games community, including you.
>>
>>378349515
It's fun to laugh at all the really bad presentations.

Also sometimes, SOMETIMES you actually get something nice announced, but it's usually the first thing.
>>
>>378349515
Because we get new game announcements and it's fun to laugh at the cringefests given to us by Ubisoft and EA?
>>
>>378349515
Do you know what shil means?
>>
I just think E3's fun to watch.
The new tech/game announcements can at least be interesting even if they turn out to be shit, and hilariously bad press conferences are fun to watch.
I hate the whole culture of "_____ won E3", though. It's just annoying.
>>
>>378349515
Upcoming games get shown in a little more detail and there's always a chance that something new and exciting will be announced. Not really hard to understand.
>>
Trash TV
>>
>>378349515
Do you like surprise buttsex without lube?
Us neither.
>>
>>378349515
What if I'm just excited for the upcoming train wreck?
>>
E3 isn't shilling you fucking dumbass, do you know what a shill is?

E3 is an event to announce games and products from the games companies themselves under no guise as another entity. It is a salespitch and we have the ability to buy the games they're selling. Shills are acting like normal posters in order to fool us all into thinking a game they're paid to promote is good when it's usually not.

>propaganda
You're an actual idiot, fuck off.

Plus E3 on this board gets attention mostly for the bullshit and funny trash it almost always has.
>>
>>378349515
Because they show off new video games and this is a board for discussing video games. You can know it's marketing and still learn new things from it.
>>
>>378349515
>Excited for the shilling
We're excited for the fuckups and to make of every single part of it together in a fast moving sticky. There's also a small chance we might learn something good is releasing so we watch it for that too.
>>
>>378349515
>yet still get exited by the biggest shill/propaganda/salespitch in the video game world?
Since when? I thought we all just liked E3 so we could have a big excuse to shitpost at each other for a week with no repercussions from mods.
>>
op is the real shill, fuck off op.
>>
File: 1479168708997.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
1479168708997.png
25KB, 507x565px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.