[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyfag thread. Keep it /v/ You ARE devoted enough to your waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: C-70FygXgAAB-Pf.jpg (98KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
C-70FygXgAAB-Pf.jpg
98KB, 600x854px
Buyfag thread. Keep it /v/

You ARE devoted enough to your waifu to spend 500 dollars on a doll of her, aren't you?
>>
>>378335124
I didn't even buy the game why would I buy the doll?
>>
>>378335124
500 dollars? If she can urinate in my mouth, yeah, otherwise no.
>>
I don't buy dolls

I'd pay good money for a 1:1 figure of her though
>>
>>378335584
All the 1;1s I've seen (Unless we're counting shit like shinkis) are in the 10k range. That Cyan is 22000. And that's not yen. So I hope you mean it when you say 'good money.'
>>
Welp, time to get a bank loan for 'home improvements'
>>
>>378336242
You need a loan for five hundred dollars for something that's not coming out for a few months?
>>
>>378335124
Fuck that I'll just buy the eventual figma.
>>
>>378335971
Where do you find these? Links pls? I'd like to see
>>
>>378335124
I only buy artbooks
>>
>>378336559
Sorry, meant to replay to>>378335971
>>
>>378336807
They just pop up from time to time. Rare enough that it's big news when a company puts up another 1/1 for sale, so it's not too rare to stumble on them just from searching. They popup on /a/s buyfag thread a lot, and I've been planning on buying that 1/1 xenomorph egg for a while, so I stumble when pricing that sometimes. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/497436721323581183/

If you're talking about the doll, I saw the news post on Den of Angels.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.