[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CSGO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 530-90_5209b2f049460.jpg (43KB, 530x321px) Image search: [Google]
530-90_5209b2f049460.jpg
43KB, 530x321px
>game has guns
>community bitches at you if you use them

for what purpose
>>
People are retarded and don't know how to counter it. That's all.
>>
File: 1442953968553.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442953968553.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
Because muh meta or muh honor
>>
>>378333867
>everybody agrees gun a is for autists and upsets fair gameplay
>HURR DURR I WANT TO PLAY WUTEVER I WANT BCUS WTF IS SPORTSMANSHIP

this is you
>>
>>378333971
>"everyone agrees"
>gun is kept in the game for a decade
huh.. i guess thats not everyone if the game developers put it in there and kept it in there..
>>
>>378333867
>Being at ranks where people complain about auto-sniper or any weapon what so ever

lol OP is a shitter
>>
>>378333971

>everybody agrees it's a game and we play for fun
>HURR DURR I WANT TO PLAY ESPURT I WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY MY RETARDED NON_EXSISTANT RULESET

this is you
>>
>>378333867
That's what you get for playing in Casual/Silver.
>>
>>378333867
That's what you get for playing a shit game by shit devs with a shit community.
>>
Auto is like breaking geneva convention. Everyone agrees you shouldnt use it, and when you do use it everyone gets butthurt and angry at ya, and next round they will also use it just to fuck you up.
Better question is why the fuck do you care. While I was playing csgo until my CPU didnt died I ONLY used mp/shotguns/heavy machineguns and IT was fun as fuck
>>
>>378334074
anon, whatsoever is one word
>>
>>378334831
This. UMP is my weaponfu. Too bad they nerfed its distance.
>>
>>378334306
thing is the majority of people dont use autos you massive faggot
your autistic spasms wont change that
>>378334065
nobody ever uses the sawed off and its still in the game. you havent made your point.
>>
>>378333971
Buy an awp and kill the autosniper.
There. Problem solved.
>>
>>378335026
They finally fucking nerfed the overpowered UMP? I haven't played in 5 months.
>>
>>378335089

majority don't use it because its expensive and awp is better

not because of hurr sportmanship

pros teams will use autos too ya know, and it not considered disrespect
>>
>>378335340
Yeah, now you can't use it to snipe people from half across the map. Shame, really.
>>
>>378335340
Now you just have to use the P90 instead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.