[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has you shooting brown people in foreign countries >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: far cry 5.jpg (170KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
far cry 5.jpg
170KB, 1080x600px
>game has you shooting brown people in foreign countries
>it's racist
>game has you shoot white people in white state
>it's racist

Is it impossible to make a non-racist game nowadays?
>>
>Is it impossible to make a game nowadays that doesn't trigger /pol/?
i fixed that for you, anon.
>>
Not if it's set in the real world it's not
>Resident evil 5 made white native Africans because someone thought it was racist a disease in Africa infected Africans
>>
>>378333756
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Back to plebbit with your faggot ass
>>
>>378333756
Durr
>>
>>378333865
thanks for proving it, anon-kun.
>>
>>378333784
The natives were covered in ash, they're not white in the slightest. They did thrown in a few Iranians and Indians on the earlier sections tho.
>>
It would be racist if the main character was black but he's white and a preacher too. Game is about a Christian taking out a crazy cult.
>>
REMINDER THAT EVERY POST PAINTING FAR CRY 5 AS ANTI-WHITE/ANTI-RELIGIOUS IS A SHILL ATTEMPTING TO GENERATE CONVERSATION ABOUT THE GAME. 15 SECONDS OF ABSORBING INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THOSE POSTS PROVES THEM BLATANTLY WRONG.

DON'T BE AN IDIOT. DON'T PROPAGATE FALSE INFORMATION TO HELP SELL A GAME.
>>
>>378333992
But let's all ignore this because who doesn't like a good politically fueled shit-flinging fest am I right, boys?!
>>
The game isn't even abour race, religion or politics, it's about cults and it will portray them in a shitty way because Ubisoft writing.
They even added the Scientology cross.
>>
>>378333992
Main character is CaC and doesn't have a determined race.
>>
>>378333992
Even more so the main character is just a small time cop from the next town over. You're literally just a small cop by yourself stuck in this shithole of a town ran by crazy cultists. Not only are you trying to survive but you're doing your job.
>>
File: 1487220172206.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1487220172206.png
177KB, 664x520px
>>378333583
Stop viral marketing.
>>
>>378333583
Jezus Christus fuck off shill
>>
All of the guys in the poster look cool and I wish they were my friends in real life.
>>
File: 1491275541119.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491275541119.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>378334159
lol is this what the left has succumbed to? Just denying the outrage exists? Friendly reminder EIGHT YEARS
>>
>>378333992
Your character is a new deputy from a neighboring town.

Your character is 100% customizable. They have no fixed, official look.
>>
>>378334621
Then in that case it's not racist UNLESS you make it racist yourself.
>>
>>378334568
>anon points out there is no racism or anything to get mad about and all 'controversy' is just people shitposting probably from /pol/
>"lol must be an angry lefty"
Like clockwork.
>>
>>378334773
>libcuck gets called out
>has no argument
Like pottery
>>
>>378333583
Basically, yes. The new age of enlightenment is officially over. The retard muslim suicide bombers started the trend, and now everybody else is jumping aboard the faggot train where the motto is "I'm easily upset, fuck whatever I don't like, even if it means bringing my own culture's progress to an end."
>>
Dont fall for these retarded commercial shillposts

THEY GET PAID TO DO THIS SHIT
THEY WILL BE BACK
REPORT HIDE AND IGNORE ALL THREADS
DO YOUR PART
>>
>>378333583
>Is it impossible to make a non-racist game nowadays?
Games made by the Japanese seem to be completely immune, even if every character is white.
>>
>>378333865
Whiny White cunts *belong* in /pol/. He's not calling you a nazi extremist. He's saying you're weak and an embarrassment to normal White people who don't need to feel victimized.
>>
And another FC5 thread ruined barely 20 posts in
>>
>>378335161
That's because the people who buy Japanese games have superior taste and are above the political shit-flinging of the audience of lesser games.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.