[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghostbusters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5636.jpg (142KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5636.jpg
142KB, 300x376px
Do you think they will remaster this game for ps4 or at least add it to PlayStation now
>>
Cats and dogs living together
>>
>>378329828
Um...who are these losers? The ghost busters are women .
>>
>>378330423
Are you nuts. The women suck !!
>>
>supporting ghostbusters ANYTHING after they went on an anti-men tirade
>>
>>378330901

This is what happens when you have crazies in charge of things.
>>
File: 56.jpg (119KB, 1102x715px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
119KB, 1102x715px
I don't find the Ghostbusters movies funny at all.
>>
>>378329828
It's BC on Xbox One.
>he was dumb enough to buy a Cuckstation 4
>>
>>378331340
You crazy ps4 is much better than Xbox. Even though it's bc
>>
>>378331215
That's because you were born in 1999. Your sense of humor has been distorted and twisted by modern television, meme humor, youtube poop, and let's plays because that's what you're growing up with.
>>
>>378331635
Except for the fact that humor has evolved, and has become better over the years.
>>
>>378331458
>1080p
>exclusives

Those are the only things they have over xbox. They also have the shittiest ui
>>
File: are wii gonna have a problem.jpg (30KB, 747x725px) Image search: [Google]
are wii gonna have a problem.jpg
30KB, 747x725px
>>378331727
Yeah, facebook memes are so much funnier than the 1984 movie Ghostbusters.
>>
>>378331776
What's so good about Xbox
>>
>>378330901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc

Watch bill's face
>>
>>378332173
Bill looks pissed
>>
>>378332814
>>378332814
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

>From: Steinberg, David
>Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:06 PM
>To: Venger, Leonard; Weil, Leah
>Cc: Yankelevits, Daniel
>Subject: Ghostbusters/Murray - Litigation Counsel [CONFIDENTIAL]
>In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”, AG requested that we identify “aggressive” litigation counsel with whom we can consult to evaluate our alternatives and strategize. [Harkening back to his prior employer, of course, raised the name of David Boies.]
>Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public so seems to me we should look for someone who isn’t seeking the spotlight.
>Can we discuss at some point soon to provide a suggestion or two?
>Thanks.
indeed.

Also the "praise" given was tepid, and he slaps his forehead at :41
>>
>>378329828
Depends on if the rights to it are in Limbo or not.
>>
File: It hurts bad.gif (516KB, 384x163px) Image search: [Google]
It hurts bad.gif
516KB, 384x163px
>>378332173
So that's what it sounds like when words are pried out of ones mouth through underhanded methods ala >>378332976. Won't lie though, I chuckled when he said he was only interested because he thought the girls were funny. That tone of voice and him struggling to give praise makes the whole thing. Poor bastard. How did the movie end up doing anyways?
>>
>>378333539
http://www.dailywire.com/news/7587/ghostbusters-tanks-star-leslie-jones-melts-down-john-nolte#

tanked
>>
>>378333810
I can't say I'm surprised. The one trailer I bothered watching made it look like shit. Not to mention that sony hack that showed the bullshit they pulled on Dan and Bill.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.