[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much stamina do you guys have playing games? longest time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1492901407671.jpg (64KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492901407671.jpg
64KB, 540x405px
How much stamina do you guys have playing games?
longest time you played single player games with out stopping?
How often do you take breaks?
>>
>>378326483
Doesn't depend so much on stamina, but rather on time.
During a regular working day, I might play 2 to 4 hours. When I'm off for a few days, I can pretty much play the whole day, as long as the game/s I'm playing are gripping.
>>
>>378326483
I wake up in the morning at around 9 am and think about how I 'only' have 4ish hours to play video games before I have to go to work and how 4 hours cannot possibly be enough time to do anything so I just chat with friends on discord and watch tv.

I play almost all day on the weekend though.
>>
When i was a whippersnapper i played the ol cowadoody for about 19-20 hr straight. That was fun but probably wil never be able to do it again due to work/family
>>
When Galaxy came out I played it until I got 120 stars, like 8 hours with 1 pee break. Most recently I played Breath of the Wild for 4 hours, I could have played longer but I don't have as much free time now, I play about 1 hour daily.
>>
>>378326483
Rarely put in more than 4 hours consecutively. The type of game I play tends to frustrate me with difficulty by that time to the point where I'm better off taking a break for the day. Longest was probably Pokemon xy, played 22+ hours baked out of my skull
>>
I usually play 14 hours a day. I just eat cheesy potatoes my mom makes and I have a mini fridge beside my bed stocked with mountain dew. I'm a hard core gamer. My favorite games are tf2 and skyrim with sex mods. I masturbate while I play. I masturbate inside a secret opening in my pillow I came there many times and it smells okay because I stuff those nice tide dryer towels in there. Life's good
>>
>>378326483
I can play day if I have fun
If the game is meh I usually need to take a break every 1-2 hours otherwise I'll get burned out and won't touch it for months
>>
>>378326483
Longest I've ever gone in one sitting was 7 hours. After that I had to use the pisser, then resumed for another 6 hours until I had to piss again. After that I passed out so I don't know.
>>
>>378326483
When I used to get high I played games for days straight with only bathroom/use breaks. Aside from that probably around 24 hours a few times with bathroom/food breaks. Although I get pretty shit close to the end.
>>
>>378328418
>>378328281
During the week is the best time to really focus on a game. On the weekend I have so much time its distracting.
>>378329045
I probably do 1-2 hours too til I break.
Only learning hard games is really short. I can play like 30 minutes before I take a break.
>>
Depends on the game. I've dumped 20+ hours into 4x games that have me hooked, only stopping for bio breaks or to microwave food but they're the rare exception. Anything else and I tend to not be able to play for more than 4 hours without having to do something else like read a book or see how much /v/ hates what I'm currently playing.
>>
OP here. Reason I ask is i'd like at least 1 game to speed run or high score. But its difficult to even finish any game in 1 sitting.
>>
>>378330091
Touhou.
>>
>>378330091
Don't pick a game or category that's too long then
There are plenty of games that you can speedrun in less than 3 hours
>>
>>378330385
I dont really like touhou, but ye shmups are great for scoring if you're actually good. I always pick the hardest ones to commit to.

>>378330463
Probably will do. I always want to beat adventures of batman and robin on genesis, but I reset every time I miss a power up or die which happens.
>>
File: Elona_Pregnant.png (335KB, 802x627px) Image search: [Google]
Elona_Pregnant.png
335KB, 802x627px
>>378330091
Play Elona
>>
>>378330928
>Elona
ill check it out so thanks
>>
>>378326483
18 hours MGS2 on EE when I was 17.I fell asleep playing the game. I watched all cutscenes, listened to all codecs and used the codec often despite knowing the game.
>>
>>378332586
MGS is one of the only series I can just play every waking hour til its complete
>>
Back in the day I played for hours on end. I still could, but I've gotten into the habit of taking breaks every twenty minutes or so. Sometimes I get up and walk up and down the stairs for no reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.