[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We have to rethink television gaming What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 6453433.jpg (24KB, 384x423px) Image search: [Google]
6453433.jpg
24KB, 384x423px
>We have to rethink television gaming
What did she mean by this?
>>
is she a representative of ouya?
>>
>>378325436
"I don't understand the industry I'm entering."
>>
>>378325436
I liked her, an actual woman who seemed competant. Too bad she had to shill thosr dradels. They're integrating ouya to smart tvs and i think thats the way to go.
>>
isn't she the snake oil saleswoman from ouya?

ironically she kinda reminds me of that one lady from AMD who shows up every year at E3 to beg people to buy their shit
>>
>>378326675
She's the founder
>>
>>378327906
But at least she's not Anthony Burch.
>>
Friendly reminder that if not misogyny in the video games industry, the product would have been successful.
>>
>>378327684
>only two weeks until we get to see the PC Gaming Train Wreck Show again
pure beauty
>>
File: likepottery.png (1MB, 1155x993px) Image search: [Google]
likepottery.png
1MB, 1155x993px
I couldn't believe that Ouya was still a thing so I went over to their website to see what was new. Looks like losers attract losers.
>>
>98% of vidya players are male
>only 50% of vidya developers are males

hmmm
>>
File: Wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>378327642
>competent
>>
>>378325436

Is that Palmer Lucky in drag?
>>
File: 2474412-2461739-langnatism.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2474412-2461739-langnatism.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
Why does she look like Dave Lang
>>
I'm sad the ouya didn't get the same shitposting treatment that NMS had back then.
>>
can anyone explain to me the part where she talked about the ouya controller having a touchpad and nobody else has that and the interviewer telling her "well the ps4 has one" and she just goes "well we could build it for that"

what did she mean with "well we could build it for that" can anyone please explain to me what she tried to tell him with this? build an ouya controller for a ps4? What?
>>
>>378328462
>implying im gonna watch it

Oh boy, cherrypicked benchmarks of Ashes of the Singularity and literally who-tier indie devs. I can't wait.
>>
>>378328898
You're overthinking it. This woman is a suit who's career depends on being able to stand on stage and repeat buzzwords. She doesn't know what a PS4 is or what the hell her own product is or how it works. The entire Ouya thing was an exercise in Kickstarter scamming and portfolio building for her. That's why she jumped ship two years ago to fuck around with other west coast start ups.
>>
>>378325436
If the Switch ran a common OS and was easy(ier) to mod, it would basically be what the Ouya was trying to be.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
>>
>>378328049
She did what she set out to do, milk several million dollars from suckers (gamers), release a subpar product and sell the company to bigger suckers (Razer) at a profit.

She won.
>>
>>378331693
to be honest gamers are just that fucking dumb throwing their money at twitch whores and virtual knifes they fucking deserve those kickstarter scams i say
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.