[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWITCH PRODUCTION UPS TO 18 MILLION PER YEAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1493273381364.gif (334KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493273381364.gif
334KB, 480x480px
>Nintendo has ordered a production increase of its Switch gaming console as global stocks fail to meet demand and disappointed fans scramble to secure machines through an informal online market in “Switch futures”, say people close to the company.

>The planned production hike for the console is designed to meet demand ahead of the Thanksgiving and Christmas sales peak in late autumn, and has been ordered just weeks after Nintendo declared the $300-priced Switch to be its fastest-selling gaming device.

>People involved in Nintendo’s hardware supply chain say the Kyoto-based games maker is now targeting Switch hardware production of 18m units for the 12 months ending March 2018.

https://amp.ft.com/content/7edcebea-4207-11e7-82b6-896b95f30f58
>>
SONY WON!
>>
>>378322195
Sony is about to feel the fist of a successful marketing campaign hook back around and kick them in the ass.
>>
>>378321791
Why do you care?
>>
File: swMSRP.jpg (20KB, 404x186px) Image search: [Google]
swMSRP.jpg
20KB, 404x186px
Just ordered mine. Can't wait.
>>
>>378322726
Don't count your eggs before the hatch anon, statistically the ps4 was selling more than the switch was during its first couple of months
>>
>>378322974
Well obviously. The PS4 had the largest first year in history. Switch sales seem a lot more stable though, with the only major drop being the post-GW drop that all consoles have in Japan.

The VGChartz screenshot being posted here says it all I think, the PS4 is outselling the Switch purely because of Europe at the moment.
>>
File: 1370924996876.jpg (71KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1370924996876.jpg
71KB, 1023x1023px
Switch still has no games, I don't care about sales at all. The wii sold 100M+ and had shit games so yeah
>>
might as well make a revised switch.
>>
>>378323335
>revised switch.

I want them to get the Joycons down to a single model for both sides somehow.
>>
The only thing more pathetic than nintendo investing deeply in something unreliable is the fans supporting and praising a terrible console on the off-chance it might get a good game within the next half a decade.
>>
>>378323263
It's getting two SciAdv VNs. Looks like it'll be the new weeb machine at this rate.
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (120KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
120KB, 800x1011px
NOOOOOOOOO

THIS CANT BE!!!!!!
>>
not enough games out and I can't even fucking get one. i'll pass for the moment.
>>
File: IMG_0306.png (91KB, 220x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.png
91KB, 220x187px
THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO FAIL

MH ON PS4!!!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.