[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the best Amiga games? Commodore 64 also welcome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: cu_amiga_jan1994.jpg (416KB, 904x1176px) Image search: [Google]
cu_amiga_jan1994.jpg
416KB, 904x1176px
What are some of the best Amiga games? Commodore 64 also welcome.
>>
>>378319956
Cannon Fodder
Lost Vikings
Goblins 2-3
Another World
Flashback
Bubba 'n' Stix
Prince of Persia
Rodland
Syndicate
Hired Guns
>>
>>378319956
man, i feel bad for amiga owners

they had some cool shit, but overall it just couldn't last
>>
I never quite got into the amiga, but on the Commodore, make sure you play Law of the West and Ghouls N' Ghosts.
>>
File: gobliins.jpg (162KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
gobliins.jpg
162KB, 1280x800px
>>378319956

let's see...

>Superfrog

amazing platformer that sort of plays like sonic with a focus on speed,running and finding secret passage (and dying to spikes you didn't see) has one of the most stupid password system i have ever seen in the game (you only get the password if you win at a slotmachine game which make saving your progress a completly random affair)

>Apidya

super cool shooter where you get turned into a bee, has some pretty fucked up stuff like a boss that is just a dead rat with worms coming out of it and shooting at you

>Gobliins 2

probably one of the weirdest adventure game i ever played, seriously this screenshot says more than i could ever say about the game

>Shadow fighter

a street fighter clone that was made by an italian team called NAPS, feature character such as a genie, a basketball player, a midget version of ryu and not urusei yatsura

>CORE games

this is a bunch of platformer that all looks great and play okayish, since bubba'n stix was already mentioned, i'm going to suggest premiere instead

>Moonstone

4 knight go on a quest to find an holy grail and it's probably one of the most gorish game on the system

one of the monster you can fight is this horror swamp sort of thing who can instantly kill you by dragging you into the swamp and when he does that the game does this horror like music that it's just perfect and scared me shitless when i was a kid
>>
>>378319956
I had that very issue of that magazine, and I remember only getting it because it had the Mortal Kombat demo disc included.

I also remember the disc only lasted one day before it got corrupted.
>>
Shadow of the Beast and Agony
>>
>>378322575

>Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies

these are some of the best pinball game ever and you can't say you really played an amiga game if you haven't played these

>James Pond 2: Robocod

a platformer where you play as a secret agent fish that has the ability to stretch and attach itself to the ceiling, the life counter is represented by his expression, the angrier he get, the less lives you have, i always thought that was a nice touch
>>
>>378319956
God, I wish Eric didn't make me a furry
>>
>>378323051

discovering that the intro of superfrog was drawn by a furry was kind of childhood shattering

like, i don't really mind, but it looked so cartoonish and innocent, i would have never thought it was drawn by such a person
>>
>you will never see anyone mention K240 on /v/
Well, that changes now. Also Megalomania, Virocop, Dungeon Master 2.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.