[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8087.jpg (46KB, 774x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8087.jpg
46KB, 774x433px
Well shit.
>>
31/12/2018
>>
>>378317943
>Nintendo is making another game that's been printing money thanks to waifus.

Color me surprised.
>>
I wonder how likely it is that FE Switch will have the same writing quality as echoes did. Going back to awakening, you can see a world of a difference.
>>
It'll be interesting to see if they can surpass Awakening. Fates came close, but dividing attention between three routes hurt its longterm prospects, though obviously selling just slightly less than Awakening isn't so bad.

But with the Switch's, and the franchise's momentum, and a flurry of spinoffs like Heroes and Warriors before it, there's going to be a lot of attention on FE Switch.
>>
Switch is a joke
>>
GRAPHICS?
>>
>>378318340
Haven't played it, is it better or as bad as Fates?
>>
http://nintendoeverything.com/switch-allow-for-a-completely-different-fire-emblem-will-breathe-life-into-characters-like-never-before/

>Nakanishi: As it was said earlier, we’re currently working on a Fire Emblem game on Nintendo Switch. With this title designed for home consoles, we should be able to offer a completely different Fire Emblem, breathing life into our characters like never before.

Are you ready to be able to check out your waifu from all angles in full 3D and feel her softness with HD rumble?
>>
>>378318482
I haven't finished it, but it's overall better. Characters are more fleshed out and the plot is less retarded. They did change Alm's character and that made Celica's look retarded by comparison, but it's nowhere hear the levels of retardation that was Fates.

Just be ready for a very different FE, this is not Awakening, Path of Radiance or even Blazing Blade for that manner
>>
>>378318482
Gameplay is worse especially map design but it has a really good soundtrack and presentation/writing. For me it was superior to Birthright.
>>
>>378318482
I'm enjoying it more than Conquest, the story is decent, the characters have more going for them than just gimmicks and the simple map design is a nice change of pace from recent FEs.
It's really easy though.
>>
>>378318482
It's good for a playthrough.
But I don't see myself replaying it for a long time.
>>
>>378318737
Shame NoA will censor it.
>>
>>378319278
WHO CARES, SWITCH IS REGION FREE NIGGA
>>
>>378318482
It has feet
>>
>>378317943
oh boy I can't wait to play another game with more epin waifus and the same game play. This will be such a treat for us switchers
>>
>>378319329
>Implying the censorship won't be present in the japanese copies and activate if you play it in any language but Japanese

Hope you know 日本語
>>
>>378319436
You don't have to play it if you don't want to anon. Last I checked no one's forcing you to.
>>
>>378319797
>Hope you know 日本語
>he doesn't know superior moon
oh wow
>>
Are they going to keep the current pricing of an $80 handheld game or crank it up to a $120 console game
>>
>>378319436
I know right? I can't wait!
>>
>>378320013
Australia?

I'm in Canada and haven't seen a normal release title above $80
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.