[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use screen protectors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: s-l225.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Do you use screen protectors?
>>
>>378315581
i do now ever since my 3ds got syphilis
>>
>>378315581
I don't. But since I am the "tech wizzard" of my family they always ask me to put them on for them. I don't mid doing it since it's 5 minutes of my time, but I do wish they at least wasted their money on the legit stuff instead of the "3 screen protectors for $10" shit they get
>>
>>378315581
no, I don't get angry at video games
>>
>>378315581
Absolutely. It was the very first thing I did with my VITA after removing it from the box. Shame that was only one of four times that I actually touched my VITA instead of PSTV.
>>
>>378316145
It's got nothing to do with being autistic enough to destroy your screens. I just noticed my damn monitor has scratches and I didn't even touch it. I'd like to prevent this to happen to my consoles.
>>
Hell no, I'm an adult who takes care of my shit
>But my Switch screen is now scratched because of the piece of shit dock
>>
I travel almost weekly for work so I did get that switch case that doubles as a stand and has a screen protector, i'm more worried about it getting scratched in transport than me scratching it.
>>
You might as well ask people if they're homosexual
>>
Yes I also wear a helmet and knee pads
>>
File: 1427236647357.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
1427236647357.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>378317736
>he bought a switch
>>
>>378315581
No, I do get traveling cases for stuff I carry around though like a normal human being.
People who just throw their electronics into a bag need to be euthanized.
>>
>>378315918
>bought $1 pair of cheapchinkshit protectors for 3DS
>4 years later they're still on, still keeping the screens clean and unmarred, not scuffed or faded themselves

You get what you pay for, sure, but sometimes all you really need is $0.01 of pre-cut plastic film and the envelope/stamp to get it to your door. I can't imagine paying $10 for what amounts to the same shit anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.