[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm playing this for the first time and am absolutely loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Medal_of_Honor,_Allied_Assault.png (275KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Medal_of_Honor,_Allied_Assault.png
275KB, 350x350px
I'm playing this for the first time and am absolutely loving it. What other WWII games are essentials?

Also, I'm also curious to play a nazi campaign in any WWII game, is there something like that?
>>
>>378313648
Medal of honor European assault is pretty tight
>>
>>378313648
>What other WWII games are essentials?
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
>>
>>378313708
>>378313735
Thanks, I'm whishlisting them. Bumping for more games.
>>
>>378313648
Call of Duty 1 with United Offensive, and 2
>>
>>
Returno to castle Wolfenstein if you can aprecciate some fantasy, misticism and adventure in your ww2 romp
>>
>>378313648
>Nazi campaign in any game
Pffffhahahaha. No. Never ever.
>>
>>378313648
>I'm also curious to play a nazi campaign in any WWII game

kek

Americans would just have both sides being american if they could get away with it
>>
>>378315261
I've played the beginning of this game and thought it to be boring and too easy. Is the rest of the game any better?

>>378315349
>>378315453
But, isn't there any mods or something like that? That could also be cool.
>>
>>378315639
Yeah, some mods for CoD 1 and CoD let you play as germans, but that is mostly just texture swap though.
>>
>>378313648
Battlestations: Pacific has a Japanese campaign where they win the war.
>>
conkers bad fur day
>>
>>378315639
>I've played the beginning of this game and thought it to be boring and too easy. Is the rest of the game any better?
Wait untill you get to gimmick missions and boss fights.
>>
>>378315715
You are the first person I've seen who has played that game apart from me. Kudos to you anon.
>>
Bump. Any WWI suggestion?
>>
>>378316874
I've only played two ww1 games in my life (not a polular time period). BF1 which is pretty good and necrovision which is a mediocre shooter with fantasy elements with a name that sounds like a late 70s/ early 80s console.
>>
>>378315349
Lots of RTS games does have a german campaign though.
>>
>>378317423
Even if they don't, most RTS allow easy creation of custom scenarios.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.