[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this game good or bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

is this game good or bad?
>>
>>378311205
You again?
It's mostly mediocre, nothing special
>>
>>378311597
go into details please
>>
>>378311205
That game and the sequel are two of the worst games that I have ever played. Both games felt like D- school projects for game design students.
>>
>>378311949
If you're so interested look up gameplay videos on YouTube

What do you want to know so badly? The combat is turn based, with the twist that you and your enemies have attack ranges dependent on the attacks you're using and can move around the field to reach your enemies, or retreat to avoid their attacks. It's also very grindy
>>
>>378312370
Also, I harbor no ill will, OP

Have another bumo as a token of peace
>>
>>378312463
I'll make this thread again tomorrow
>>
>>378311205

everything made by compile heart/idea factory is fucking terrible, this game is no exception outside of it's wacky premise (you play as a loli who has the ability to switch between waifu tropes like tsundere,dominatrix and genki girl and uses this ability to woe planet leaders into doing her bidding) there is nothing good here, it runs like complete shit (which is hilarious because it looks worse than certain ps2 game) and most of the game is spent traversing dull looking map, getting into the same fight over and over and over and grinding your eyes out in the most boring manner possible

and i say this as someone who really likes disgaea, not even harada art can save this mess
>>
>>378311949
It's incredibly laggy for one thing -- a smooth 30 - 60 fps would do wonders for a start. It's fairly easy but the true ending and beyond require some good amounts of grind, but the grind isn't near as fun as say building up a disgaea character. I enjoyed the game itself enough, you can probably beat it in 30 hours maybe 40 using the free DLC but trying for say platinum is asking for trouble. The sequel has much better frames.
>>
File: 1452417032974.jpg (83KB, 590x400px)
1452417032974.jpg
83KB, 590x400px
>>378311205
I bought the special edition for ps3 years ago.

Its like Disgaea except classic turn based instead of strategy RPG.

It you like JRPG grinding you will probably like it.
The music is good, the humor is decent, story is ok, gameplay is great and different with the different tropes transformation.

A lot of people hate that they cut the bath washing scene for censorship but all and all its still a solid grinder with cute girls.
>>
>>378312891

oh i should have added, you obtain stat bonus by getting into saucy bathing scene where you wash the loli and see all of her loli bits

which obviously has been removed from the american version, not that it stopped the game from gaining a reputation as "that game for pedophiles"
>>
>>378311205
It's mediocre. A lot of mechanics and some of them they don't explain.

At least the sequel makes improvements (to an okay game). Like telling you how the moe skill shit will actually affect things
>>
>>378313128
here is the thing, the CGs were removed but you still get the stat bonuses
>>
The biggest drawback is that your main character has the most important ability in the game that no one else has or can get -- peon ball and moe attacks. Generics can get beefy sure and maybe they can kill things after a lot of investment but no one can replace Chou-Chou's abilities. The sequel at least gives you two people that can peon in the end game. That said i'm ~200 hours played casually working the plat...
>>
>>378311205
mediocre, tried to copy Disgaea but the battle system is shitty to spend ungodly amounts of time on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.