[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Win in Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Japan.jpg (109KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Japan.jpg
109KB, 704x396px
> Highly powerful for a handheld
> Japan loves Handheld
> Not every attempt of garbage AAA under the sun is on it, so fewer competition
Switch is the perfect machine for any western company to push itself within the Japanese market. and several smaller studios have reported their Nintendo ports sold the best that other consoles due to same fact fewer games = less competition = more exposure of your own games
>>
>>378310607
Just wait for the new Sony handheld. If it has a sd card slot then it will literally be a blowup.
>>
>>378310659
>Just wait for the new Sony handheld
>Sony
>Handhelds
anything they release will only broad the handheld market making it more appealing to 3rd party which means Switch by defacto will get more games too
>>
>>378310659
I swear to god if they release the NGP2 with proprietary memory cards.
>>
>>378311012
>proprietary memory cards.
come on, Sony cant be that greed and stupid to make the same mistake twice in row..right?
>>
>>378311278
*thrice
>>
>>378310679
how is the witcher 3 a waifu fag game?
>>
>>378311617
anything that lets you pick a partner is in theory a waifu fag game
dont have to be exclusively animu style girls
>>
>>378310659
>Just you wait, the PSP will destroy the DS!
>Just you wait, the Vita will destroy the 3DS!
>Just you wait, the Vita2 will destroy the Switch!

Don't you ever tire of this?
>>
>>378310607
>>378310659
Handhelds need to remain dead. The only thing they do is steal titles that were designed for consoles. It's one of the absolute worst parts of gaming.

- VITA owner
>>
>less games is a good thing
the delusion
>>
>>378312217
agreed
t. SMTfag
>>
>PSP comes out
>You can't have home console games on a handheld! Muh game design!
>Switch comes out
>Based Ninty putting home console games on handhelds at last!

Hmm...
>>
>>378312217
I dunno, man. Soul Sacrifice, for example, is perfectly formed for the Vita.
>>
>>378311617
>go to official witcher forums, fan boards or steam
>50% of threads are about posting or discussing waifus
>45% of the threads are about serious lore, character discussion
>4% is about anything else, like not implemented waifus
>1% of threads are about actual gameplay

it's the most successfull waifu fag game ever

>>378310679
nice list, but nobody pretends DOAX3 is a great game and everybody just straightforward admits they play only for the lewds
>>
>>378312513
now imagine if it were perfectly formed for an actual console
>>
Why do nips wear surgical masks tho? I didn't think their country would have pollution that bad.
>>
>>378310659
First of all, Sony always fails at handhelds no matter how powerful they are

Second of all
>Sony
>using non-proprietary means of storage
Never ever
>>
>>378310607
>breaking records in the Americas
>breaking records in Europe
>breaking records in Oceania
The Switch just seems unstoppable, but why does /v/ get so mad about it?
>>
>>378310679
>look at my virtue signal guys, I'm totally not the evile person I described in my meme, so I'm cool amirite!
>>
>>378312453
Because Sony didn't understand the gaming market and released an underpowered device twice that forced developers to create nothing but cut down shittier versions of console games and failed because everyone did not want to play inferior versions of console games on the go, this is why the PSP and Vita have no games worth speaking of.

Compare this to the switch where for the first time in gaming we have a innovative handheld console hybrid that allows for true console experiences on the go, no longer are developers constraint by shitty hardware and forced to compromise on gaming design and release true console games on the go. This is why the Switch is selling because playing console games portably has never been done before and Nintendo understands and acted on this market before anyone else.
>>
>>378314746
It's a crowded place with a ton of people especially in Tokyo. You'll be standing ass to ass to a lot of people during the rush hours.

You wear the mask in order to not catch any flus which happened to me twice while I was in Japan and when you have to go out while sick and don't want to spread your germs to other people.
>>
>>378315148
I like the switch and all but your second paragraph just sounds too shilly with phrases like "True Console Experience on the Go"(TM) or "Innovative Handheld Console Hybrid"(TM).
>>
File: monster-hunter-xx-switch-2.jpg (72KB, 369x600px) Image search: [Google]
monster-hunter-xx-switch-2.jpg
72KB, 369x600px
>>378310607
How to win in Japan
>release handhelds and dominate for decades with popular franchises, and then absorb all games until you assume your final form as the Switch, eat up more exclusives and finally, gain Monster Hunter as an exclusive to your platform
MonHunXX preorder number is going to be fun.
>>
>>378310607
>japanese market

lol the best way to push something there is mobile

traditional gaming there is already on it way to the grave
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.